Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't doubt it.............the Clintons treated them pretty crappy, from all reports
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I probably would have "tripped" over her while she was down.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#3]
So..... they pushed her down the stairs?

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Best part of the article:

It's no secret that there is no love lost between Hillary Clinton and her security detail, but the intensity of their dislike for the woman who may become our next president is still a bit jarring.
View Quote
Nope!
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Oct of 16'?
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So..... they pushed her down the stairs?

View Quote
No they threw her down the stairs
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't doubt it.............the Clintons treated them pretty crappy, from all reports
View Quote
I always found that to be absolutely mind boggling.

How and why would you treat people that are sworn to take a bullet for you like shit?
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard a long time ago that Al Gore treated his Secret Service agents with contempt as well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
She did.
Bill was pretty cool with them , IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I heard a long time ago that Al Gore treated his Secret Service agents with contempt as well.
View Quote
Jimmy and Rosalyn carter were apparently among the worst.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Time for the golfing meme

I never get tired of that one

Warms the heart it does.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Old News.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How and why would you treat people that are sworn to take a bullet for you like shit?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Hillary Clinton is a psychopath. She is selfish and has no empathy for anyone except for, maybe, her daughter.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference#1

" A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,” Tompkins says."

"Both lack empathy, the ability to stand in someone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. But a psychopath has less regard for others, says Aaron Kipnis, PhD, author of The Midas Complex. Someone with this personality type sees others as objects he can use for his own benefit."

"In movies and TV shows, psychopaths and sociopaths are usually the villains who kill or torture innocent people. In real life, some people with antisocial personality disorder can be violent, but most are not. Instead they use manipulation and reckless behavior to get what they want."
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#14]
She hated them because she saw them as gun toting Neanderthals beneath her.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Anybody care to guess what her snatch looks like?

I'm betting fresh cowshit with a wagon wheel track through it.

Fuck you Hillary
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#17]
A former neighbor of mine was on the Bush Sr detail.  He was happy to request a different assignment when the Clintons showed up and continued hearing feedback from coworkers echoing similar negative sentiments.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#18]
God I hate that piece of shit fucking bitch!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#19]
so did I
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fuck you Hillary
View Quote
Why? Why would that thought even enter your mind?

Please seek counseling, your sick and need treatment.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#21]
I would have "accidentally" given her arm a little twist as I helped her up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because you view people as means, not ends.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#23]
None of the links in that article are valid.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Funny, for being "defenders of the lower classes"... they seem to almost hold nothing but contempt and disgust for anyone below them. WTF is wrong with Liberals?!
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Remember reading a book from a retired Officer who carried the Nuclear football for Clinton in his second-term; from what I recall the treatment of USSS and military personal by Hillary and Chelsea was legendarily bad. Numerous "insider" accounts have come out to show Hillary a psychotic and nasty cunt to pretty much everyone.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fuck you Hillary
View Quote
Probably lots of dust, cobwebs, rats, and all sorts of other stuff that you see on things that haven't been visited in decades.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
It certainly speaks volumes on your character, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fuck you Hillary
View Quote
I'm guessing it resembles a torn Cather's mitt or perhaps a wasp nest.  

I'm betting the reason she hates SS so much is because she knows that they know what a piece of shit she really is.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Not surprising.  I don't even know her and I laughed.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Fuck you Hillary
View Quote
Hey, you ASKED.

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not surprising.  I don't even know her and I laughed.
View Quote
Same here, I'm still laughing about it.

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Probably lots of dust, cobwebs, rats, and all sorts of other stuff that you see on things that haven't been visited in decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you Hillary
Nah...probably the “lost” emails...nobody dares to go check...
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Nouveau riche (or the newly powerful) lack noblesse oblige - the obligations that those in power have toward those who lack it.

Dem first families, while certainly not poverty stricken before getting to the White House, didn't have the background of the Bushes or Trump. They didn't grow up with huge money, servants, and the like. They are insecure in their newfound fortune, and are compelled to demonstrate their status to those around them. They treat their underlings like crap because they know that they aren't that far removed from it.

Bubba seems the exception, I think because he really did come from pretty shitty circumstances and still saw himself as a working class stiff (not that it stopped him from making a shitload of money.) But his wife, the Obamas and Carter were upper middle class - they could see what the very rich had, and were bitter that they were excluded. Then they got the chance to exercise that bitterness against those that reminded them of what they once were.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Side of beef.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Didn't they used to refer to her as Broomstick 1 when she was flying?
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#38]
They will laugh even harder when she is jail
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#39]
So now we know the SS equivalent of Smile & Wave; Point & Laugh.

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She did.
Heard that as well.  Hillary, in contrast, swore at them and treated them with contempt when she was FLOTUS.

After so many credible reports over so many years, it is undoubtable that she was a supreme bitch toward the people sworn to protect her.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Verified here.
Been going on for decades.
Back when Clintons & the Gores were President & VP, I knew 2 Secret Service guys I used to bs with.
One was on the Presidential detail and the other was on the Gore detail.

I said to them that they must treat you guys like Gold, or rather Platinum.
Their response, without them going into the minutia about it, was that they get treated like shit.
I was surprised. They said that Bill treated them nicely and appreciated them. Like a guy you can sit down and have a beer with.
But that Hillary treated them like crap, yelling at them, etc.
He continued and said that when a Secret Service guy was getting transferred to the Clinton detail, they knew it was like they were getting punished for something because they all hated that detail because of Hillary.

They continued and said that the Gores walked around like they were King & Queen. And also treated their detail like shit.
I said that I of course believed them but I was surprised. That you guys are on the top of the LE mountain, and risk your lives for these idiots, yet they treat you like crap.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
And up the stairs....
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Makes sense to me..............treat the guys and gals that protect your life like shit.  I know that would motivate me to take a bullet for her.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That just shows her mentality.  I do not understand why some people do not listen.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#45]
I always heard that they treated military personnel assigned to the White House like trash as well....
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#46]
I was assigned, with my K9, to assist the USSS detail when she decided to carpetbag NY. At her first stop her motorcade was compromised by an adoring large manly female and the detail wanted a full sweep. Mind you that the “no uniform” thing extended to her campaign. I pulled up to the motorcade and exited my truck with my dog, just as I started for the first vehicle I heard a screaming succession of vernaculars from behind me. She was directing it at me from about 15 feet.

She started with “you stupid motherfucker” and it got worse from there.

I told the detail commander that she could blow up, I wasn’t playing her game. He tried to calm her but it wasn’t happening. That was the first time I was caught in her sights.

Al Gore was an asshole too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Her actions and attitudes that we find contemptible are the very things which her supporters find admirable.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#48]
A couple buddies were in a shooting competition deal with a team of SS guys.  This was many years ago but they stuff they told them was very similar.  They said the clintons, Hillary mainly, treated them like dog shit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#49]
I know people with DoS who have worked as a part of her security detail when she was secretary.  They said they felt so bad for the SS guys when they saw the way she talked to them.  I've actually had people defend this behavior when I brought it up.

How you treat the little man matters most in this world.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I was assigned, with my K9, to assist the USSS detail when she decided to carpetbag NY. At her first stop her motorcade was compromised by an adoring large manly female and the detail wanted a full sweep. Mind you that the “no uniform” thing extended to her campaign. I pulled up to the motorcade and exited my truck with my dog, just as I started for the first vehicle I heard a screaming succession of vernaculars from behind me. She was directing it at me from about 15 feet.

She started with “you stupid motherfucker” and it got worse from there.

I told the detail commander that she could blow up, I wasn’t playing her game. He tried to calm her but it wasn’t happening. That was the first time I was caught in her sights.

Al Gore was an asshole too.
View Quote
It'll be a happy day when that one stops consuming oxygen.  There are plenty more to take her place, but what a truly ugly human being.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top