Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/28/2017 2:00:34 AM EDT
There was no way she was going to lose to anyone.  But of all 17 R candidates that she could have beaten handily, Trump was by far the easiest to beat.  It was already written on the wall that she would be president, but when Trump won the nomination - which was supposed to be itself an impossibility - it was written in the STARS that Hillary was going to win.

And yet she lost.  By a huge margin.  We didn't get Hillary.  We didn't even get a RINO!  We got a guy who is actually who he campaigned as, and is kicking ass.

If this isn't proof that God is in control, nothing is.  I still can't believe it happened and how well it turned out, and how nightmarish it would have been if Hillary, who had a 100% chance of winning, actually had won.

Truth be known, I was a Cruzbot and voted for him in the primary.  But of course I voted for Trump in the election.  I'd still vote for Cruz in a heartbeat, but I don't think that Cruz would have done half of what Trump has done.  Not for lack of trying, but only a few people in the world can take a beating like Trump and still laugh and win.

Also, looking back, I think that Trump was the ONLY ONE of the 17 candidates who could have beaten her.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:01:25 AM EDT
[#1]
MAGA
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:05:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't worry OP, her followers still believe she will take the spot as soon as the muh Russia deals out the impeachment.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:05:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Not the hero we deserve but the hero we needed.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:07:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:11:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:13:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Everyone is tired of the statist and that includes all the other republicraps who ran.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Seems that I read something about that as part of the countdown to the Antichrist.

Go ahead GD atheists, flame away.

I’m not smart enough to know whether Trump is God’s choice or whether God is just working around circumstances and using them for his plan.

But either way HRC isn’t president and her last words on this earth will probably be “it was my turn” and that’s a-okay with me.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:25:48 AM EDT
[#8]
American has been given a reprieve....that is all..what we do with it remains to be seen....not what Trump does with it, what we as Americans do with it...

Do we continue turning our back on God or do we seek him out.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:27:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Thread title is concerning, but I understand the MAGA of the thread.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:28:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
American has been given a reprieve....that is all..what we do with it remains to be seen....not what Trump does with it, what we as Americans do with it...

Do we continue turning our back on God or do we seek him out.
View Quote
You nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:28:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Also, looking back, I think that Trump was the ONLY ONE of the 17 candidates who could have beaten her.
View Quote

This part is most certainly true.

As much as many will never admit it.

People came out of the woodwork to vote, other candidates may have represented their values more closely, but Trump was/is the better man at playing the media and not sounding wishy washy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:32:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Any day now.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:34:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Are there 8 more terrifying words than those? I don't want to find out if there are.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:34:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There was no way she was going to lose to anyone.  But of all 17 R candidates that she could have beaten handily, Trump was by far the easiest to beat.  It was already written on the wall that she would be president, but when Trump won the nomination - which was supposed to be itself an impossibility - it was written in the STARS that Hillary was going to win.

And yet she lost.  By a huge margin.  We didn't get Hillary.  We didn't even get a RINO!  We got a guy who is actually who he campaigned as, and is kicking ass.

If this isn't proof that God is in control, nothing is.  I still can't believe it happened and how well it turned out, and how nightmarish it would have been if Hillary, who had a 100% chance of winning, actually had won.

Truth be known, I was a Cruzbot and voted for him in the primary.  But of course I voted for Trump in the election.  I'd still vote for Cruz in a heartbeat, but I don't think that Cruz would have done half of what Trump has done.  Not for lack of trying, but only a few people in the world can take a beating like Trump and still laugh and win.

View Quote
This exactly. +1
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:36:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:37:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Seems that I read something about that as part of the countdown to the Antichrist.

Go ahead GD atheists, flame away.

I’m not smart enough to know whether Trump is God’s choice or whether God is just working around circumstances and using them for his plan.

But either way HRC isn’t president and her last words on this earth will probably be “it was my turn” and that’s a-okay with me.
View Quote
I think that's actually a tautology. I'd recommend some RC Sproul on God's will.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
If the antichrist is going to come, I say let's get it over with. No use delaying it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#18]
MAGA = Making America GOD's Again
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#19]
She didn't lose by a huge margin, she lost some key districts that flipped entire states and therefore their electoral votes.  Despite the smug red maps it was a lot closer than a lot of people seem to think.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#20]
I believe alot of would-be Hillary voters were so sure of a win that they stayed home. Its a mistake they wont make twice. We need to be prepared for record Dem voter turnout in 2020
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I bet Jeb! had the best concession speech money could buy already written up for the general election sometime in late '15.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#23]
8 years of Obama red pilled a lot of independent voters and no matter how hard the MSM tried to cover it up everyone could see the smoke from the dumpster fires in DC.

We dodged a huge bullet when the DNC's greed caused them to roll out Obama 8 years to early.

Think about what would have happened if they let Hillary on the ticket in 2008.  The back lash from Bush would have put her in the White house and she probably would have been there for 8 years.  Then the DNC could roll out Obama and he would have won in 2016.

DNC played their cards wrong and lead with Obama instead of Hillary. If they lead with Hillary, they most likely would have had a chance at rolling out the progressive agenda in 16 years instead of cramming it into 8.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Trump first destroyed the hopelessly inept Bush dynasty.

Then he destroyed the despicable Clinton dynasty.

Like a modern day political Martin Luther vanquishing Medici's and Borgia's.

Regardless of what happens the rest of the way, every American owes him a huge debt of gratitude, whether they know it or not and many do not.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#25]
The people stood up and were heard.  Worked exactly as it should have.  The other side is now starting to cancer to something even worse.  They have came out from under every rock.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She didn't lose by a huge margin, she lost some key districts that flipped entire states and therefore their electoral votes.  Despite the smug red maps it was a lot closer than a lot of people seem to think.
View Quote
Sorry your gal lost
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#27]

We won, and this is what winning looks like...

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is the one she is to beat the easiest? Why do you think did the MSM/GOPe/DNC play that narrative 24/7? Because they knew that it was a lie and actually the other way around.

They KNEW they are fucked if it is Trump ( keked be his name ) vs shrilldog ( F her rapist husband too )
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#29]
To say that Trump winning was gods will is a bit much....

You know there is no god right?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Trump is doing what no other republican candidate could or would do.  And that is beat the ever loving shit out of the media.

IMO Trump's personal war with the MSM and the politically correct culture that is ruining this country is by far the most important thing he's doing.

If America is to be saved, the leftist propaganda machine has to be defeated first, and Trump is the only guy who can do it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If the antichrist is going to come, I say let's get it over with. No use delaying it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe he could very well be alive today.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I believe alot of would-be Hillary voters were so sure of a win that they stayed home. Its a mistake they wont make twice. We need to be prepared for record Dem voter turnout in 2020
View Quote
...and record amounts of voter fraud.... and MSM collusion/bias going off the charts. I know it looks like it'd be hard for them to top what they did this past election cycle. But they will do it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Everyone is tired of the statist and that includes all the other republicraps who ran.
View Quote
Trump stood out above the sea of mediocre Republican swamp creatures. What a pathetic crew they were.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#35]
There is a whole lot of truth in that image.

There’s a lot of what looks like retribution for the sin of not being as zealous as the biggest supporters are.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#37]
I don t believe in God but I believe in Trump!
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Don't worry OP, her followers still believe she will take the spot as soon as the muh Russia deals out the impeachment.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bet Hillary would have gotten an invitation to the royal wedding of Prince Twat and Old What's Her Name
View Quote
I don't think the guest list has been finalized yet, there's still a chance.

Maybe the Clinton Foundation could pay for the wedding dress.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Don't care as long as we get that bust of Churchill back that zero gave away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bet Hillary would have gotten an invitation to the royal wedding of Prince Twat and Old What's Her Name
Don't care as long as we get that bust of Churchill back that zero gave away.
The fact they would rather have zero there after he did that proves the royals are totally fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Clinton Foundation would demand compensation for Bill and Hilldebeast's expenses in getting there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
To say that Trump winning was gods will is a bit much....

You know there is no god right?
View Quote
Do you know the universe doesn't really exist?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

are you me?  wait, no, I couldnt have put it as well as you did.
100% jolly good show old chap
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Do you know the universe doesn't really exist?
View Quote
It's all in our mind, man.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Feel the BERNNNNNNN.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
you call a huge margin winning 3 big pop states by less than 100k combined? Whatever you are smoking, I want some.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

-snip-
View Quote
Methinks yer right. The Lord moves in mysterious ways.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
you call a huge margin winning 3 big pop states by less than 100k combined? Whatever you are smoking, I want some.
View Quote
We elect presidents by the electoral votes of the states.  Trump won the electoral vote very handily.

And Hillary only won the popular vote by SEVEN COUNTIES IN CALIFORNIA.  Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#50]
We were this close.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top