Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2003 12:23:03 PM EDT
I get ALL kinds in my classes. I'm rarely surprised by what students do or say - but this is one of those rare occasions that caught me off guard.

This is an example of the "ejukashun" that some of my students are coming into my class with:

The assignment is to find an original scientific research article (like in J. Am. Med. Assoc., etc.) on any topic we cover in class (1st semester Anatomy) and write a brief summary of it's findings and implications.

A student brings this book into class and asks if it qualifies as "original scientific research". Here's the chapter she was referring to in class:

Blacked Out Through Whitewash

Most whites have calcified pineal glands apparently thwarting their production of Melatonin

Why did Afrikans view the European as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the Afrikan as a soulless savage? Because of "melatonin," described as a mentally and morally stimulating hormone produced by the pineal gland. According to scientific research, most whites are unable produce much of this hormone because their pineal glands are often calcified and non-functioning.

The pineal calcification rates with Afrikans is 5-15%; Asians ­15-25%; Europeans ­60-80%!

Dr. Richard Kings states "When we talk about cultural differences, some black scholars have raised the question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, rigid, anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that they lack the chemical key [melatonin] to turn on their unconscious and therefore cannot get into feelings..."

Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." Their historical behavior towards nonwhites often confirms this.
"Western science is facing the sobering reality that, by its own self-defined standards, Black people are probably superior to whites in both intellectual potential and muscle coordination." The central role that melanin plays in the body has been
"suppressed to maintain the mythological inferiority of blacks... and the defensive clinging to whiteness as some token of superiority."

blah-blah-blah-blah...

The article then goes on to talk about how all legal and illegal drugs (like antibiotics, marijuana, agent orange, cocaine...) are all "designed by white scientists" to specifically destroy "melanin centers" (whatever the fuck that is) in the body which is why blacks get addicted to drugs and destroy black superiority and kill the black people.

Holy buckets of shit.

Where does one start in "educating" a student who actually buys into all this idiocy hook, line & sinker???

First of all, these "Doctors" can't seem to understand the distinction between "Melanin" (skin pigment) and "Melatonin" (sleep-inducing hormone). Chemically, functionally, metabolically these two are TOTALLY unrelated. They only SOUND similar in name and so it's easy to gloss over and morph these two compounds into one for the bovine-brained readers of this trash.

THEN they just start pulling shit out of their hairy-stubbly arses! Melatonin (or even melanin) has NOTHING to do with intelligence, feelings, truth, justice - holy buckets of shit this is some whacked out garbage being fed to many blacks who're eager to find anything to feel superior about.

This student actually BELIEVED all this black-supremicist prattle.

I TRIED to explain how utterly WRONG this whole article was (let alone the whole book) based on facts, physiology and logic but it was basically like... explaining algebra to a river rock.

She didn't get it.

Man I DO get a lotta weirdos every semester.

Geeeeez... It's gonna be a looooooong semester.

{sigh}

* * * UPDATE * * *

Well, well. Seems all her melanin didn't make her as morally and intellectually "superior" as she thought!

* Earlier in the semester she was caught cheating on an assignment - she photocopied another student's assignment, whited-out the name and wrote her own name over it.
ZERO!!!

* At this point in the semester, it is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for her to pass the class.
Yo' U B faylin' sis! Aw-Huh! Das right! Das right!

Downside - she has to retake the class so I may get her again next semester.

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats wrong with being calculating?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgive me  if I'm wrong, but isn't melanin the substance in the skin that causes tanning in fair skinned people, or the skin tone in darker skinned people.  I'm not at all understanding how that author, or anyone else for that matter, equates that with brain chemistry of intelligence?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Whats wrong with being calculating?

You grasp mathematical concepts easier, which only undermines the potential of those who can't.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, why should she believe what you say?  In her mind you are the "White Devil" who is working to destroy her.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Forgive me  if I'm wrong, but isn't melanin the substance in the skin that causes tanning in fair skinned people, or the skin tone in darker skinned people.

You're not wrong. That's it exactly.

Quoted:
I'm not at all understanding how that author, or anyone else for that matter, equates that with brain chemistry of intelligence?

Ignorance with an agenda.

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Sad.  

How long till we can colonize other planets?  I'm ready to go.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I get ALL kinds in my classes. I'm rarely surprised by what students do or say - but this is one of those rare occasions that caught me off guard.

This is an example of the "ejukashun" that some of my students are coming into my class with:

The assignment is to find an original scientific research article (like in J. Am. Med. Assoc., etc.) on any topic we cover in class (1st semester Anatomy) and write a brief summary of it's findings and implications.

A student brings this book into class and asks if it qualifies as "original scientific research". Here's the chapter she was referring to in class:

Blacked Out Through Whitewash

Most whites have calcified pineal glands apparently thwarting their production of Melatonin

Why did Afrikans view the European as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the Afrikan as a soulless savage? Because of "melatonin," described as a mentally and morally stimulating hormone produced by the pineal gland. According to scientific research, most whites are unable produce much of this hormone because their pineal glands are often calcified and non-functioning.

The pineal calcification rates with Afrikans is 5-15%; Asians ­15-25%; Europeans ­60-80%!

Dr. Richard Kings states "When we talk about cultural differences, some black scholars have raised the question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, rigid, anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that they lack the chemical key [melatonin] to turn on their unconscious and therefore cannot get into feelings..."

Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." Their historical behavior towards nonwhites often confirms this.
"Western science is facing the sobering reality that, by its own self-defined standards, Black people are probably superior to whites in both intellectual potential and muscle coordination." The central role that melanin plays in the body has been
"suppressed to maintain the mythological inferiority of blacks... and the defensive clinging to whiteness as some token of superiority."

blah-blah-blah-blah...

The article then goes on to talk about how all legal and illegal drugs (like antibiotics, marijuana, agent orange, cocaine...) are all "designed by white scientists" to specifically destroy "melanin centers" (whatever the fuck that is) in the body which is why blacks get addicted to drugs and destroy black superiority and kill the black people.

Holy buckets of shit.

Where does one start in "educating" a student who actually buys into all this idiocy hook, line & sinker???

First of all, these "Doctors" can't seem to understand the distinction between "Melanin" (skin pigment) and "Melatonin" (sleep-inducing hormone). Chemically, functionally, metabolically these two are TOTALLY unrelated. They only SOUND similar in name and so it's easy to gloss over and morph these two compounds into one for the bovine-brained readers of this trash.

THEN they just start pulling shit out of their hairy-stubbly arses! Melatonin (or even melanin) has NOTHING to do with intelligence, feelings, truth, justice - holy buckets of shit this is some whacked out garbage being fed to many blacks who're eager to find anything to feel superior about.

I TRIED to explain how utterly WRONG this whole article was (let alone the whole book) based on facts, physiology and logic but it was basically like... explaining algebra to a river rock.

She didn't get it.

Man I DO get a lotta weirdos every semester.

Geeeeez... It's gonna be a looooooong semester.

{sigh}

How do they get in your class? Nevermind, one of my instructors, who is an MD, told me about a student who failed every test two times or more. He tried to tell the powers that be, but, they just told him that her dad........
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#8]
or like explaining logic to a liberal...
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]

No baby, it's MOJO, yeah, baby, YEAH!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Their explanation has to work better than the truth.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a 110% true artical.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
logical, erect, rigid, anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation...they lack the chemical key [melatonin] to turn on their unconscious and therefore cannot get into feelings..."

You do love me..., and I was beginning to wonder if you were paying attention at all...

perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual."

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Forgive me  if I'm wrong, but isn't melanin the substance in the skin that causes tanning in fair skinned people, or the skin tone in darker skinned people.  I'm not at all understanding how that author, or anyone else for that matter, equates that with brain chemistry of intelligence?

Lie out in the sun for awhile and it'll come to you.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#14]

this kind of crap makes me sick
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#15]
So does melanin account for a bigger Johnson too?

What a load of horse hockey...
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin gives humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies of energy. Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." Their historical behavior towards nonwhites often confirms this

Hmm, according to this "RESEARCH", shouldn't Africa be a pretty civilized place!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sad.  

Save me a seat on the spaceship there!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Hmm, according to this "RESEARCH", shouldn't Africa be a pretty civilized place!

Yup...the same bastion of culture and civilization that thinks that raping babies will cure AIDS....
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Dear God.

Did anyone spend any time on that website?

I can only think that who ever wroted that contrived and twist pile of crap was on some serious drugs.

And I personally would not graduate any child that really took that seriously.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#20]
The subSaharan Afrikan has about the most melanin(sp) of anyone on the planet, right? This "advanced" culture lives on a continent surrounded by water but never put a sail on a boat. They have the greatest source of gold and diamonds known to man, yet never smelted ore or polished a stone. Vast stands of timber at their disposal yet they lived in mud, straw and dung huts. Beast abound on their praries and in their forrest yet they didn't domesticate them.

Yeah, I can see how we Europeans could be considered inferior.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Civilized? Mugging and raping senior citizens, preying on your weaker neighbor, gangrapeing 13 year olds, and a general indifferance to all this going on around you.
But they do dress well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Since whites have the least amount of Melanin, this is why they are perceived by People of Color as generally being rigid, unfeeling (heartless), cold, calculating, mental, and "unspiritual." Their historical behavior towards nonwhites often confirms this.

Huh, is this a bad thing?

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Dear God.

Did anyone spend any time on that website?

I can only think that who ever wroted that contrived and twist pile of crap was on some serious drugs.

Tell me about it!!!

And I have to "teach" this student!?

Check out some of the other astounding "facts" from this "scientist":

suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5a-pages53-54.html
Your Brain &  Nerves Cannot Operate Without Black Melanin!
Your brain and body can't function without Black Melanin!
Few people know that Melanin is found in almost every organ of the body and is necessary in order for the brain and nerves to operate, the eyes to see, and the cells to reproduce!

Melanin gives Black people advanced mental and physical abilityOther astounding properties of Melanin
   * Melanin is the chemical key to life itself.
   * Melanin is a key ingredient in the DNA of the genes, and protects the DNA nucleus.
   * Melanin is centrally involved in controlling all mental and physical body activities.
   * Melanin granules are "central computers" and may analyze and initiate body responses and reaction without reporting to the brain.
   * The lack of Melanin is directly related to malfunctioning of the central nervous system while the presence of Melanin is directly associated with the proper functioning of the central nervous system.

"BLACKNESS" is a divine, cosmic principle of the Universe

Melanin gives Black people advanced mental and physical ability

suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch1e-pages10-11.html
Hair is really Antennae which can receive and transmit energy !
Hair is the receiver and transmitter of divine emanation ­it makes you receptive to spiritual forces. Saints and sages instinctively let their hair grow. Rastafarians regard dredlocks as a quality of Black people: they regard dredlocks as "high-tension wires" which transmits divine energy and inspiration from Jah (God) the creator, to Rasta, the mirror.

suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch1e-pages10-11.html
"Nappy hair is divine ­the choice of God!
Like Christ, "His son" and all the founders of world religions, God Himself has kinky, nappy hair according to the Bible, where God ­the "Ancient of days" is described as having hair "like the pure wool" (Daniel 7:9).

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Sad.  

Me too !
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:02:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#26]

So what they are really saying is if your race was smart enough to get out of the sun early on and evolved to not have as much melanin then you are not as superior as the dumb ass races that never figure it out?

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:11:20 PM EDT
[#27]

A newborn calf can do this on it's first day after birth and the point is?

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll go with whatever cavvet says, when he shows up...  
Maybe!!!!! !!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess that the next time I go into the powder magazine to evacute my bowels, I will actually be expressing myself emotionally and artisticly.

Constipation will now be refered to as "thoughfulness."

Diarrhea will now be call "emotional outpouring."

Gas will henceforth be refered to as "singing."

What a bucket of melanin!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This "advanced" culture lives on a continent surrounded by water but never put a sail on a boat.

You may want to double check that. The Egyptians were sailing 3000 BC, and the Ethiopians sent troops to the Trojan War, IIRC.

They have the greatest source of gold and diamonds known to man, yet never smelted ore or polished a stone.

Early iron smelting was also done BC in Africa?

Beast abound on their praries and in their forrest yet they didn't domesticate them.

Sound like the North American natives

Everybody doesnt have a desire to rule all around them. Some take what they need and leave the rest alone. Cultural differences I guess.

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Racism is racism no matter what color it originates from.

Tj
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Dude, this stuff makes DU look like a rational, reasoned debate.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Check out some of the other astounding "facts" from this "scientist":

suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5a-pages53-54.html
Your Brain &  Nerves Cannot Operate Without Black Melanin!
Your brain and body can't function without Black Melanin!
Few people know that Melanin is found in almost every organ of the body and is necessary in order for the brain and nerves to operate, the eyes to see, and the cells to reproduce!

So, how do albinos survive?

I feel for you man.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#34]

In traking "Beast-THE" I discovered that the PunCode Composing the Entire Bible is not limited to the bible; it is also built into and throughout what I call "The Global PISO Spell Machine." So-called Computer Technology is NOT NEW. It is ancient as can BEast. It is perverted Kamite (ancient Blak Egyptian) Ritual-ology in mechanized form.

The "binary code" of Zero ( 0 ) and One (1) is the top & bottom of Afraka's Ankh. Yoni and Penis (LINGam). Life's 2 Polarities. Computer microprocessors (MicroChips) are modeled after the layout of Afrakan (Kamite) temples. "HTTP" in all website addresses is Egyptian "HTP" ("HOTEP").

When you "run" a program on a Computer you have cast (put) your computer in a SPELL. A "spell" is a "program" is a COURSE. A bad COURSE is a CURSE. Every time you use the Computer you are unwittingly "CURSING" ­­moving the "CURSOR" around on the screen. You use your first 2 fingas to do this, the same fingas people often use when cussing out someone. Middle finga with an erection is the height of curse-insulting someone, a usually sure way to biss them off. They might shoot (curse) you with a gun (cursor) if they got one handy. In this PunCode, word CROSS is one with CURSE....and CHRIST! The christian CROSS is a CURSE and symbol of death and castrated male genitals. In the bible, "Christ" --the fraudulent re-creation of PISO, is "made a curse" (Gal. 3:13, kjv) and is 3 times ACCURSED (= "A CURSE" / "A CURSE of SED /Set/satan) (for details see page 176 of Blacked Out Through Whitewash).

Hmmmmm, I wonder if this "Docter" self medicates...?

suzar.com/Lynx/lynx1.html

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This "advanced" culture lives on a continent surrounded by water but never put a sail on a boat.

You may want to double check that. The Egyptians were sailing 3000 BC, and the Ethiopians sent troops to the Trojan War, IIRC.

They have the greatest source of gold and diamonds known to man, yet never smelted ore or polished a stone.

Early iron smelting was also done BC in Africa?

Beast abound on their praries and in their forrest yet they didn't domesticate them.

Sound like the North American natives

Everybody doesnt have a desire to rule all around them. Some take what they need and leave the rest alone. Cultural differences I guess.

Saharan=northern Afrikans. Lighter skinned,less melanin.

sub Saharan=southern Afrikans. Dark skinned,most melanin.

I'm quoting from some old Klan literature here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Saharan=northern Afrikans. Lighter skinned,less melanin.

sub Saharan=southern Afrikans. Dark skinned,most melanin.

I'm quoting from some old Klan literature here.

I dont have any to quote. You said;

This "advanced" culture lives on a continent

I went continential.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone remember when EBONICS was the most ridiculous thing you'd ever heard?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

In traking "Beast-THE" I discovered that the PunCode Composing the Entire Bible is not limited to the bible; it is also built into and throughout what I call "The Global PISO Spell Machine." So-called Computer Technology is NOT NEW. It is ancient as can BEast. It is perverted Kamite (ancient Blak Egyptian) Ritual-ology in mechanized form.

The "binary code" of Zero ( 0 ) and One (1) is the top & bottom of Afraka's Ankh. Yoni and Penis (LINGam). Life's 2 Polarities. Computer microprocessors (MicroChips) are modeled after the layout of Afrakan (Kamite) temples. "HTTP" in all website addresses is Egyptian "HTP" ("HOTEP").

When you "run" a program on a Computer you have cast (put) your computer in a SPELL. A "spell" is a "program" is a COURSE. A bad COURSE is a CURSE. Every time you use the Computer you are unwittingly "CURSING" ­­moving the "CURSOR" around on the screen. You use your first 2 fingas to do this, the same fingas people often use when cussing out someone. Middle finga with an erection is the height of curse-insulting someone, a usually sure way to biss them off. They might shoot (curse) you with a gun (cursor) if they got one handy. In this PunCode, word CROSS is one with CURSE....and CHRIST! The christian CROSS is a CURSE and symbol of death and castrated male genitals. In the bible, "Christ" --the fraudulent re-creation of PISO, is "made a curse" (Gal. 3:13, kjv) and is 3 times ACCURSED (= "A CURSE" / "A CURSE of SED /Set/satan) (for details see page 176 of Blacked Out Through Whitewash).

Hmmmmm, I wonder if this "Docter" self medicates...?

suzar.com/Lynx/lynx1.html

Now drink a few beers, and read that again.
WIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#39]
I knew da man was trying to bring down da coloreds. I also read lately that blacks couldn't make it in this covertly racist society due to incresed incarceration that was some how rationalized to be the man's fault. (forgive the spelling if not correct, it's da man's fault)

Willis

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#40]
You need to go to sensitivity training and get in touch with your femine white she devil side
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#41]
The_Macallan,

Good Lord. I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself.  

So I guess that book doesn't count as an original scientific research article?

You know, it could be terribly funny to see what she could produce if you let her write a summary of it.  Give 'em enough rope, thats my motto...

Or if you really want to help this kid (and it sounds like you do) maybe you should have her write an essay on why the book is utter nonsense and disprove some of the bigger lies.  Of course, that might prove just as amusing...

My hat's off to you.  I probably would have laughed in her face.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:23:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

She didn't get it.

fail her now....... it's apparent she doesn't have a gram of brain cells to even comprehend the difference between a scientific paper and garbage
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Crap, I can't post the whole pic, but check this out the pic at this link...

suzar.com/666/666Series/666d-jehovah1.html

Apparently its not complete trash.  As we all know, God does carry an M16.

(Can anyone post that pic in its entirety? All I get is part of the whole pic.)
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Hopefully i got this right.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Hold the phone - I just discovered some new "scientific research".

Apparently, there's been a new study conducted by DK-Prof (a highly educated and well-respected genius).

After extensive archical data collection (i.e. surfing the internet) and interviews with leadings experts (i.e. talking to himself), he discovered that there has been no large civilization or sophisticated culture in sub-saharan Africa in the entire history of the planet, ever!  Nor are these "melanin-high" africans over-represented in literature, art or philosphy (in fact, they are quite under-represented, but why dwell on the negative ).

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Hold the phone - I just discovered some new "scientific research".

After extensive archical data collection (i.e. surfing the internet) ...

WAIT A MINUTE!

Wasn't the internet 'created' by a white guy (Al Gore)?

That said, how can you rely on the net for valid research data?  

Don't you know that it is all propaganda put out to repress people of color and keep Whitey in control?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
European approach, that of the logical, erect, rigid, anti-feeling posture,

Well it does a good job of describing us white folk on the dance floor.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#48]

WAIT A MINUTE!

Wasn't the internet 'created' by a white guy (Al Gore)?

That said, how can you rely on the net for valid research data?

Don't you know that it is all propaganda put out to repress people of color and keep Whitey in control?

Don't count, Al's got the soul of a blackman and is in touch with his white she devil inner self. Al ain't got no calcified glands!
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Crap, I can't post the whole pic, but check this out the pic at this link...

suzar.com/666/666Series/666d-jehovah1.html

Apparently its not complete trash.  As we all know, God does carry an M16.

(Can anyone post that pic in its entirety? All I get is part of the whole pic.)

Holy SHit!!!!!! I thought my x-mother-in-law was from another planet...thats fuckin scarry...hopefully the author is incarcerated somewhere and under guard......
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#50]
OMG -  I just went to that suzar.com site, and I could FEEL my I.Q. dropping the longer I stayed there.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top