Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/4/2017 11:55:01 AM EDT
I understand the kids are not responsible for what the parents did. But then again, you don't reward bad behavior. Dreamers can get preferential treatment in some universities over US citizens kids....better put your kids.

Do we send some of those that are currently in the military, paying taxes etc.....and kick them out? Tweak the system?

Help me...
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry, we'll send your parents with you
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#3]
end it
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Ryan is working on it as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Enter your zip code here
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the crux of the matter is no different than any other crime of theft.  Their presence in the US and the costs associated with it was stolen along with any benefits that accrued, perhaps from someone who who wanted to come here legally.  Perhaps if they were willing to pay restitution equal to taxpayer cost of their education and so on that could be arguable.  Lots of people forget we paid for them to be here.  Well, to be fair, lots of people here don't forget that...

Compare it to a simple bank robbery or embezzlement.  The thief didn't hurt anybody.  They were just trying to help their family.  But if the theft is discovered the money will be confiscated (Hopefully).

It's the whole benefiting from ill-gotten gains, fruit of a poisonous tree thing.  Just because the the person was unaware of the crime doesn't mean they get to enjoy it's benefits should it be discovered.  For some reason this argument is lost on liberals.  I see the whole issue as nothing more than theft (along with the resultant fraud).
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
We need a standard.  

Some good people will be hurt by a standard.

Most people will benefit from a standard. 

Pretty simple shit really.   Had we maintained a sane standard on entrance to our country, these kids would not now be inconvenienced.  

This shit is FBHO's fault entirely, and any pain from it is also his fault. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#8]
If you're in the military, you're US Government Property...

Otherwise, you're an illegal alien, and you have to go back.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#9]
FBHO ... but maybe another amnesty is required to fix this mess for the one's with no criminal record.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#10]
End DACA and persons born to illegals should not be citizens.

just my take on it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We need a standard.  

Pretty simple shit really.   Had we maintained a sane standard on entrance to our country, these kids would not now be inconvenienced.  

View Quote
0bama opened the flood gates for this causing thousands upon thousands of childrens to be shipped into America by their own parents. He created a humanitarian crisis by claiming to end one.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We need a standard.  

View Quote
Don't forget Jorge Bush, who also enabled this activity on behalf of his corporate open borders masters.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not torn.   They are illegal.   Send them back. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll go with this.

DACA must end.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Tweaking the system is what led to this fiasco.

End it. Anyone that thought it was a good idea to use a technicality to exploit another country is stupid.

If Canada, or some other first world country came up with an idea that would benefit me, but was incredibly stupid, I wouldn't do it.
.I wouldn't do it because of the risk that someday someone would come to their senses, then I would be up shits Creek 

And truth be told, those shitty countries are shitty because of the people in them. When they come to another country they usually try to turn it into the one they left.

Nobody ever talks about all the casualties because of the false hope that encourages people to risk their life to run instead of sack up and change the country they are from.

They need to go home. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
And smart enough to actually apply FAST TRACKED to become a US Citizen
or you will be like these smucks.

Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#17]
End it. And end our magic dirt policy too.  If your parents nipped over the border to pop you out... You don't belong here either.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Illegals Crotch Fruits have to go back. Sucks for them but it is what it is. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#19]
To those "children" who may be affected by an unfavorable DACA decision from our President.  Im sorry your parents are criminals. Im sorry they thought they could enter this country  in front of people like me who waited in line, followed the rules and became a US Citizen Im not an Asian American  but  an American.  I don't fly a South Korean Flag nor do I speak Korean.  I followed the rules but somehow some people in this country think its unfair to expect you DACA folks to do the same?  Personally  the Government should arrest and deport your parents  and if you want to stay you should stand watch in our military.  I DID. I already had my US Citizenship long before I joined. I joined because it was my duty. I felt it was part of being an American.   Yes it may not be your fault youre here but letting you stay is a slap in the face to those of us who followed the rules.  Agenda Media Group. P.S the reason why I use my picture so much is it drives the left crazy.  I don't fit their narrative

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I will give them as much consideration as they would to me.

ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

Gotsta go. Buh bye.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#21]
It needs to end, when I can't get financial assistance for school (and I don't make allot of money either) and have to jump through my ass to the point of getting congress involved in proving state residency. Then I shouldn't have to pay for some illegal to get an education I can't afford... Send them back, if my mom and grandma came here legally and they can two.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I say ship them all back to the shitty countries they came from.

Wolf
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Those serving in the military have legal status, they aren't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
To those "children" who may be affected by an unfavorable DACA decision from our President.  Im sorry your parents are criminals. Im sorry they thought they could enter this country  in front of people like me who waited in line, followed the rules and became a US Citizen Im not an Asian American  but  an American.  I don't fly a South Korean Flag nor do I speak Korean.  I followed the rules but somehow some people in this country think its unfair to expect you DACA folks to do the same?  Personally  the Government should arrest and deport your parents  and if you want to stay you should stand watch in our military.  I DID. I already had my US Citizenship long before I joined. I joined because it was my duty. I felt it was part of being an American.   Yes it may not be your fault youre here but letting you stay is a slap in the face to those of us who followed the rules.  Agenda Media Group. P.S the reason why I use my picture so much is it drives the left crazy.  I don't fit their narrative

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/7067/FB_IMG_1504542378730-298871.JPG
View Quote
Good on you, Sir.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Whether a person likes the premise or not, it is an example of executive over-reach.  Such an action should be debated and moved through Congress not just signed off by any president.

As far as the "dreamers", they are still illegal immigrants and it doesn't sound like they have tried to take any steps for citizenship.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1

I like the cut of your jib.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Leeches

An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent).
Use of housing programs is similar.

Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.

Restrictions on new legal immigrants’ access to welfare have not prevented them from accessing programs at high rates because restrictions often apply to only a modest share of immigrants at any one time, some programs are not restricted, there are numerous exceptions and exemptions, and some provisions are entirely unenforced. Equally important, immigrants, including those illegally in the country, can receive welfare on behalf of their U.S.-born children.
View Quote
Link
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#29]
the kids AREN'T responsible for what the parents did, until they turn 18. Just like I had a responsibility to register for Selective Service at 18, they have a responsibility to make their immigration status right.

Right?  RIGHT.

I say they get 60 days after they turn 18 to take care of immigration status or too fucking bad, so sad, DEPORT them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.aclusandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/DeportedVets.jpg
View Quote
They're all in one place! Round them up and put them on a train south.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#31]
If DACA was such a good idea, why didn't President Obama and congress make it law?  It was just one of Obama's "I have a pen and a phone" King of the United States decree.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Why-Register/Benefits-and-Penalties

Penalties for Failing to Register

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

If a man fails to register, or provides Selective Service with evidence that he is exempt from the registration requirement, after receiving Selective Service reminder and/or compliance mailings, his name is referred to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution for his failure to register as required by the Act. For clarification, if a man is exempt from registering with the Selective Service System, his name is not forwarded to the Department of Justice. The federal law stipulates that names are to be submitted to the Department of Justice annually.

The more immediate penalty is if a man fails to register before turning 26 years old, even if he is not tried or prosecuted, he may find that some doors are permanently closed.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#33]
If they swore to defend the Constitution, wouldn't they be doing that by going back?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#34]
When one is 70 years old and has been paying for the crotch fruit of others for approx. 55 yrs., one get a real bad attitude about continuing to pay, especially when the one making the rules is a fuck stick comm. organizer.

Congress and presidents and other fuck stick politicians have been fucking over the tax paying middle class producers for so long that it has been the norm for years.

Anyone else pissed off or am I just a crazy old SOB? If so TOUGH SHIT!

Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#35]
1. Create the conditions that lead to self deportation.
2. Round up and deport those who remain.
3. ????
4. MAGA
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/7067/FB_IMG_1504542378730-298871.JPG
View Quote
My lived on a green card her whole time in the US.

She applied for citizenship, which took years and years of waiting, and never got it, as she went back to her home nation along with my dad for work with the Church.

She paid State and Federal taxes out the nose, paid into social security, paid every which way but Sunday, never got citizenship, even with my dad being a US native.

She came to the US because she had dreams that weren't possible anywhere else.  She did it legally.  

I have many friends overseas that are on lottery ticket programs who want to come to the US but will probably never get their chance to live here.

There are plenty of people abroad who are willing to come here legally, get naturalized, and follow our laws.  Recipients of criminal actions should not be held above these people.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#37]
So sick of children being used as excuses for poor adult decision making,
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think the crux of the matter is no different than any other crime of theft.  Their presence in the US and the costs associated with it was stolen along with any benefits that accrued, perhaps from someone who who wanted to come here legally.  Perhaps if they were willing to pay restitution equal to taxpayer cost of their education and so on that could be arguable.  Lots of people forget we paid for them to be here.  Well, to be fair, lots of people here don't forget that...

Compare it to a simple bank robbery or embezzlement.  The thief didn't hurt anybody.  They were just trying to help their family.  But if the theft is discovered the money will be confiscated (Hopefully).
View Quote
Completely invalid comparison.

An adult who embezzles money or robs a bank is knowingly committing an illegal act, and as an adult, is fully responsible for his actions.

DACA folks were brought here as children, therefore are not responsible for the crime. And many of them were brought here at such a young age that they know no other country as home.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I understand the kids are not responsible for what the parents did. But then again, you don't reward bad behavior. Dreamers can get preferential treatment in some universities over US citizens kids....better put your kids.

Do we send some of those that are currently in the military, paying taxes etc.....and kick them out? Tweak the system?

Help me...
View Quote

DACA is unconstitutional. I thought those in the military were already given an exemption?

You have to respect the laws anywhere you go, why is this any different? Children will go where their parents go as it has always been.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#40]
End it.

As a law abiding citizen, I do not and can not support the theft of American tax payers money.

If you think it's just a few young adults who don't have anywhere to go, you bought the democrats narrative hook-line-and-sinker. It's not even close.

They would be able to sponsor their whole damn family, work as a us citizen and full any job that doesn't require citizenship (anything non federal), qualify for all state and federal benefits, etc..  While like a fucking idiot I scrimped and saved and tighten my belt to send my kids to better schools and college, this DACA fucker gets to to all of the same schools for FREE!  That's right, free tuition, free books and spending money on top.  The bullshit needs to end right now!

Round them up, I'll drive the fucking bus my god damn self!!

I'm an American, my kids are Americans!  Being half Hispanic doesn't have shit to do with anything.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They thought wrong
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ryan is working on it as we speak.
View Quote
Then, hopefully Trump will not sign it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Penalties for Failing to Register

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

If a man fails to register, or provides Selective Service with evidence that he is exempt from the registration requirement, after receiving Selective Service reminder and/or compliance mailings, his name is referred to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution for his failure to register as required by the Act. For clarification, if a man is exempt from registering with the Selective Service System, his name is not forwarded to the Department of Justice. The federal law stipulates that names are to be submitted to the Department of Justice annually.

The more immediate penalty is if a man fails to register before turning 26 years old, even if he is not tried or prosecuted, he may find that some doors are permanently closed.
And the day before he turns 26, he will decide to become a she.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

An adult who embezzles money or robs a bank is knowingly committing an illegal act, and as an adult, is fully responsible for his actions.

DACA folks were brought here as children, therefore are not responsible for the crime. And many of them were brought here at such a young age that they know no other country as home.
View Quote
so they get to benefit from their parents illegal activity at my expense? Fuck that.
Theyre foreign invaders, treat them as such.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Leeches

Link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Leeches

An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent).
Use of housing programs is similar.

Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.

Restrictions on new legal immigrants’ access to welfare have not prevented them from accessing programs at high rates because restrictions often apply to only a modest share of immigrants at any one time, some programs are not restricted, there are numerous exceptions and exemptions, and some provisions are entirely unenforced. Equally important, immigrants, including those illegally in the country, can receive welfare on behalf of their U.S.-born children.
Link
If this is true, it just goes to show that being more restrictive in who is allowed to immigrate into the country is needed.

If you're unable to come here and not be a net drain, you shouldn't be allowed to come into the US.

As for DACA, end it. Why are we allowing illegals to drain our system much the way mosquitos drain you of blood? One or two isn't really that noticeable. But 800,000 mosquitos would surely be noticeable.

President Donald Trump has decided to formally end President Barack Obama’s legally troubled “DACA” amnesty for 800,000  younger illegal immigrants, according to Politico.
The leak to Politico came from two officials, according to the Politico article.

President Donald Trump has decided to end the Obama-era program that grants work permits to undocumented immigrants who arrived in the country as children, according to two sources familiar with his thinking.

Trump’s decision will anger business interests, progressives, and the establishment media sector, and some business-friendly GOP leaders, such as House Speaker Paul Ryan. But the decision likely will be broadly popular among the majority of Americans.

Many polls show that Americans sympathize with the illegals, but also strongly prefer that immigration laws be used to ensure that Americans workers are not disadvantaged by the corporate hiring of cheap illegal migrants.

Trump is expected to combine his Tuesday announcement of the program’s demise with a call for Congress to pass pro-American immigration reform, such as the popular  Raise Act merit immigration bill.

According to Politico:

In a nod to reservations held by many lawmakers, the White House plans to delay the enforcement of the president’s decision for six months, giving Congress a window to act, according to one White House official. But a senior White House aide said that chief of staff John Kelly, who has been running the West Wing policy process on the issue, “thinks Congress should’ve gotten its act together a lot longer ago.”

Read the article here.

The immigration reform debate is expected to stretch far into the 2018 election year, partly because many other issues clog up Congress’ near-term calendar. Also, Democrats and business groups oppose any reduction in the annual legal inflow of roughly 850,000 low-skill, low-wage workers.

Trump’s pending Raise Act reform would trim the inflow of lower-skilled immigrants who are now being brought into the country via “chain migration” family reunification rules. That reform would likely save $1 trillion in long-term aid, education, retirement, and welfare spending for every decade the inflow is halved, according to a recent estimate. That reduced taxpayer spending translates into lower revenue forecasts for business interests.

The Trump reform would also help many Americans and their children find better jobs at higher wages, business groups admit.

Since 2012, the DACA amnesty has provided work permits to roughly 800,000 illegal immigrants, including many who arrived in the 1990s. Their ages range from 15 to the mid-30s. Establishment media outlets describe the illegals as “children” or “kids,” but their average age is roughly 25. DACA supporters depict the migrants as productive and well-educated, but the available data shows the illegals’ skills are relatively low.

The decision to end DACA was driven by several factors. They included Trump’s campaign trail promise to close down the amnesty, and the broad consensus among legal experts — including Attorney General Jeff Sessions — that Obama’s Oval Office offer of work-permit to illegal violates the constitutional separation of powers. Also, a group of nine Attorneys General

Also, a group of nine Attorneys General is slated to file a lawsuit against the program on September 5.

Each year, four million young Americans turn 18 and beginning looking for well-paying jobs.

Each year, the government provide Green Cards to roughly 1 million legal immigrants. It also hands out almost 3 million short-term work permits to foreign workers. These permits include roughly 330,000 one-year OPT permits for foreign graduates of U.S. colleges, roughly 200,000 three-year H-1B visas for foreign white-collar professionals, and 400,000 two-year permits to DACA illegals.

The current annual flood of foreign labor spikes profits and Wall Street values by cutting salaries for manual and skilled labor offered by blue-collar and white-collar employees. It also drives up real estate prices, widens wealth-gaps, reduces high-tech investment, increases state and local tax burdens, hurts kids’ schools and college education, pushes Americans away from high-tech careers, and sidelines at least 5 million marginalized Americans and their families.
Cost of DACA
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Any, and all, Obama policies suck cock.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dont matter, go home. They are hurting me by stealing my tax dollars. GTFO and immigrate LEGALLY next time mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
so they get to benefit from their parents illegal activity at my expense? Fuck that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heh, heh. Any bets on whether Trump deals with it, or passes the buck to Congress?

Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they grew up in a house that their parents stole, and the govt only got around to kicking them out of the house when the kids were older, would it be unfair?

I say nope. 

I also go to college with a lot of these "Dreamers". They tend to be entitled assholes getting degrees in "studies" programs or law/politics. They are big into Leftist activism and many plan on doing that for a job once they graduate, if they aren't already. And remember that they are not paying for their college, US citizens are. They are almost universally using stolen identities (Social Security Numbers especially). 

End it. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:02:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
FBHO ... but maybe another amnesty is required to fix this mess for the one's with no criminal record.  
View Quote
No. We're paying for ourselves AND these illegals. Maybe if you or someone you know were subjected to discrimination from being a white man, you'd feel differently.

No amnesty, just a round up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top