Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2017 8:49:28 PM EDT
I am watching the speech from yesterday in AZ.  It put a smile on my face at the beginning when he made a positive comment about 2A.  Then when he was talking about health care and the failed vote from McCain.  He said "they" don't want me to name names, so I won't.  Then went on a few times say it was "ONE VOTE"  "ONE VOTE" and the crowd started in with fuck McCain, fuck McCAIN!  Trump said "I didn't say any names!"

Cracked me the fuck up.

MAGA.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
FJM

FLG

FPR

FMR

FMM
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#2]
FJM
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Speech was great.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Missed the speech but fuck yeah just wish he would have pardoned joe
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
MAGA.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Missed the speech but fuck yeah just wish he would have pardoned joe
View Quote
I had a beer and chips party ready then saw the news about Arpaio not getting a pardon, and now with what I read in the Beetus thread I'm turning over a new leaf before it falls off the tree.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#10]
According to the MSM you can't say anything bad about a war hero or a person with cancer. Some of you should edit your posts.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know what that means.  I have seen you post it before in some thread about the legality of posting the picture.  I thought it was a strange thread, if you are going to keep doing it, would you please explain?  I have seen no one else post it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Agreed
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:04:36 PM EDT
[#13]
<Removed -40xb>
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#14]
He is kickin ass and taking some punches along the way. I hope he keeps swinging.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
<Removed -40xb>
View Quote
Well he certainly hasn't signed anything anti and we have about 1231415132 less of those than we would have had if the election went the other way by now.  Besides, I don't see why you care much.  Your gun rights suck ass in the Bahamas.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I laughed my ass off several times, was smiling most of the time.

Said fu@k yea multiple times.

I stood up and clapped at the end.  

My dogs looked at me like this.

He was amazing last night.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't really believe the planned healthcare bill would have been an improvement. It was put together incredibly fast and kept secret.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't really believe the planned healthcare bill would have been an improvement. It was put together incredibly fast and kept secret.
View Quote
Yeah maybe, maybe not. I guess my point more was the way he addressed it was funny as hell and made me laugh out loud, in a good way.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#19]
He surely is pissing off the right people. Carry on President Trump.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Its been Christmas everyday since November 08, 2016 (or early the morning of the 9th).  MAGA.  Unashamed Trumpist right fucking here!

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He surely is pissing off the right people. Carry on President Trump.
View Quote
Yep, just look in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump being Trump!  I thought it was great!  He really has a flair for relating to his audience.  It's such a noticeable difference when he is on script, and when he is relating directly to his voter base.  Dems are going to be studying 'How to be authentic' for years to come, and they'll never get 'it'!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
<Removed -40xb>
View Quote
Thought it was against  the rules to call people names in political threads now?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Just the fact that the POS James Clapper thinks our President is nuts makes me smile every day.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trump being Trump!  I thought it was great!  He really has a flair for relating to his audience.  It's such a noticeable difference when he is on script, and when he is relating directly to his voter base.
View Quote
Indeed there is. When he reads a speech written by someone literate, Trump actually sounds intelligent. When he is off script, he sounds like an uneducated, babbling moron.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just the fact that the POS James Clapper thinks our President is nuts makes me smile every day.
View Quote
Exactly. The libtards are so pissed off they don't know what to do, besides make shit up and cry.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Indeed there is. When he reads a speech written by someone literate, Trump actually sounds intelligent. When he is off script, he sounds like an uneducated, babbling moron.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:35:51 PM EDT
[#28]
He sure is an entertaining mother fucker.
God bless em.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#29]
I had sex with the speech on in the background. It was awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump being Trump!  I thought it was great!  He really has a flair for relating to his audience.  It's such a noticeable difference when he is on script, and when he is relating directly to his voter base.
Trump is illiterate, but also capable of reading speeches.  Got it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#31]
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF OUR LIFETIME!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
<Removed -40xb>
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh

Didn't we just have a locked debate thread about shit like this?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thought it was against  the rules to call people names in political threads now?
View Quote
I didn't call anyone names, and nothing I posted was untrue. If OP can lavish praise Trump for verbally supporting gun rights, it's only fair that I can point out the Trump's ACTIONS haven't matched his promises.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#35]
MAGA!!

F(asswipe)JM
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
<Removed -40xb>.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<Removed -40xb>.
Heh, heh. What you should really be sorry for is posting such an inane and unimaginative response.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I didn't call anyone names, and nothing I posted was untrue. If OP can lavish praise Trump for verbally supporting gun rights, it's only fair that I can point out the Trump's ACTIONS haven't matched his promises.
View Quote
Well, 7 and a half years from now we can reassess and we'll see how things look.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Like that One vote and no names
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sigh

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh

What shit? I was just agreeing with tcfla about how different Trump sounds when reading a speech written for him versus how he sounds when coming up with his own words.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well if I recall he signed an EO right when he got in removing that BS Obama had with a huge gray area about the number of guns one can sell before they become a dealer.  I thought I remembered reading about it.  Granted he hasn't magiced in reciprocity but he has time.  It could be a lot worse.  We would likely be fighting an "assault weapons ban" right now if he lost.  Something to be happy about no?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yeah maybe, maybe not. I guess my point more was the way he addressed it was funny as hell and made me laugh out loud, in a good way.
View Quote
Understood. He is making the left crazy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That right there is hilarious!  You work for CNN?  They're good at identifying babbling morons...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#43]
I think he hurt little George Stephanopoulos's feelings though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Since the Mods are trying to raise the level of discourse, maybe we can explain why Trump is so awesome. Besides MAGA.

Or not. Still GD, right?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Heh, heh. What you should really be sorry for is posting such an inane and unimaginative response.
View Quote
You are a troll, no more, no less.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Can we still say Reeeeee!!! In all trump threads??
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
According to the MSM you can't say anything bad about a war hero or a person with cancer. Some of you should edit your posts.
View Quote
MSM can suck it.

While I respect him for being a former POW and wouldn't wish cancer on anyone... it doesn't mean I have to respect how he votes or acts.  He's a RINO.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#49]
I AM ON MY MAGA SHIT I THINK I'M HOT SON
UNITED STATES STARIN AT ME LOOKING LIKE SHE LOST SOMETHIN
DON'T KNOW WHAT HER PROBLEM IS I HOPE SHE FUCKIN SAY SOMETHIN
ASK HER WHAT'S THE PROBLEM SHE SAID "YOU'RE FUCKIN AWESOME"
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
But you never doubted it's accuracy did you???
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top