Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 4:18:19 PM EDT
Was The Griswold Family On European Vacation Again?

Dupe search keyword: "Coffin."  Yeah, like I'm going to be bothered to use more keywords than that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't surprise me.  When we were at Chichen Itza in the ballcourt, there's a sign at one of the ledges that basically says not to climb on or step on and there's this family of white trash pieces of shit letting their rotten crotchfruit fucktards play all over this shit that's 500+ years old even with the sign literally right there.  Fucking retards.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Was The Griswold Family On European Vacation Again?

Dupe search keyword: "Coffin."  Yeah, like I'm going to be bothered to use more keywords than that.
View Quote
The Council estimates that the costs of repairing the coffin are probably well under £100 ($128). 

It's going to buff out. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Caught on CCTV, but they ran away
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#4]
PUT EM IN A COFFIN AKA: VonMar THOTBOYZ FULL Vine Comp #1 @VonMar23
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm retarded, it's that I just don't care.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#6]
That's the sort of stupid that I would expect out of my MIL.  That woman loves taking pictures and she doesn't think rules apply to her since "it's just a picture".
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#7]
99% chance its either Chinese tourists or an American white trash family
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder what part of Florida they're from?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, it was already broken.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doesn't surprise me.  When we were at Chichen Itza in the ballcourt, there's a sign at one of the ledges that basically says not to climb on or step on and there's this family of white trash pieces of shit letting their rotten crotchfruit fucktards play all over this shit that's 500+ years old even with the sign literally right there.  Fucking retards.
View Quote
Too bad they weren't kidnapped by the local cartels.

Then they could have been treated to a modern reenaction of an Aztec or Inca (whatever) human sacrifice.

You know, with themselves as the guests of honor.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've long advocated caning as a useful punishment for incidents such as this.
View Quote
I can get down with this.,
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I had the good fortune to travel to Germany in '05.

We toured Neuschwanstein castle.

At the beginning of the tour they had different lines for tour guides that spoke different languages;  Spanish, English, Russian etc.

In all the lines but one, children stood, quietly and patiently with their parents.

First time in my life I was ashamed of some of my fellow countrymen; loud, rude and disrespectful.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Then they could have been treated to a modern reenaction of an Aztec or Inca (whatever) human sacrifice.

View Quote
Mayan

But I would have been okay with that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
99% chance its either Chinese tourists or an American white trash family
View Quote
My money is on the former. A U.K. friend of mine tells me they are crawling all over the country, even in quiet, out of the way villages. The modern plague.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mayan

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mayan

<Cheech Marin Voice> "Mayan, Incan, Aztec, it's all the same shit, man.  Pass me some Fritos!" </Cheech Marin Voice>.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

<Cheech Marin Voice> "Mayan, Incan, Aztec, it's all the same shit, man.  Pass me some Fritos!" </Cheech Marin Voice>.

View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I used to work in a museum. An Italian museum had shipped some ancient Roman statuary to us on loan for an exhibit. We take the top of a crate holding a bust. There's a big crack down the middle of the bust. I think nothing and proceed with the unpacking operation. I noticed the higher-ups were real quite and looking at each other funny. I stopped and asked whether the crack was supposed to be there. I don't think they even said anything, but the look on their faces answered the question clearly. I have never before or since seen people who were simultaneously pissed, scared, and silent. It was odd and awkward. I can still clearly visualize that bust and my boss's eyes. The situation being well above my pay grade, I just quietly moved away to do something else. I'm guessing the folks in this museum had a similar reaction when they saw the coffin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#19]
not shocked... was at our local museum a couple years ago and watched some idiot continually smack and knock on an ancient bronze vase... like he was making music.   I looked over and said "hey this is a look, not touch, type of place".... he looked back at me like I was a told douche, but oh well.... I have to remember most of America is full of idiots.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#20]
[MR James] "Oh, Whistle, And I'll Come To You, My Lad" [MR James].

I await the best selling book
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Between the publicly educated Chinese, and the publicly educated American,
there's little hope for the World...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#22]
More people need to be tarred and feathered.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Dumb ass people!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Made me think of this... people who should be smacked... hard...  repeatedly...

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I couldn't believe people leaning and fingerfucking stuff at the Hearst Castle a couple of years ago. These items have been around thousands of years, and some fucktard is going to break it now because he wants a better selfie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top