Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:14:45 AM EDT
Boy, they will really stop at nothing to silence all dissent, won't they? 

"Donald Trump has done a lot of horrible things on Twitter. From emboldening white supremacists to promoting violence against journalists, his tweets damage the country and put people in harm's way," the GoFundMe page reads.
View Quote
Yes, that's right, he pointed out that both sides are to blame.  He must be a neo-Nazi!!!   The level of mental illness of these people continues to amaze me.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/23/valerie-plame-wilson-reportedly-fundraising-to-buy-twitter-to-ban-trump-from-platform.html
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone i dont like is Hitler.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
But how do I know you don't like Hitler?  Hmmmmmm?! 

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a scam to bilk millions out of the rubes.

The MILLIONS it will take to buy twitter does not guarantee that twitter will sell. and the money will never be returned to the "investors" when the sale doesn't go through.

But hey, anytime the left can waste their own money, I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

But how do I know you don't like Hitler?  Hmmmmmm?! 

View Quote
she doesn't like Hitler but she wishes she could be a better Hitler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#6]
The never Trumpers tell me that Trump needs to stop tweeting. If Trump tweeting is hurting him so much why is the left going to such lengths to try and stop him?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The never Trumpers tell me that Trump needs to stop tweeting. If Trump tweeting is hurting him so much why is the left going to such lengths to try and stop him?
View Quote
Why do you bring reason to the discussion?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#8]
What if we buy twatter and ban them?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Even if it happened he just moves on to another site or starts his own.  Also gives him more fuel when calling out the lefts desire to end free speech at any cost.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#10]
The first amendment...only applicable when it suits you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump will just make the new Twitter to replace it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The MILLIONS it will take to buy twitter does not guarantee that twitter will sell. and the money will never be returned to the "investors" when the sale doesn't go through.

View Quote
Now I kinda wish I had thought of it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Call it Trumper.  Even I would get a good laugh out of it if he did that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Worked pretty well for Jill Stein.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My first two thoughts upon hearing the report. It can work only when associated with a famous political name.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He actually makes a good point

From the Left's point of view
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#17]
If you don't like it, ban it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Where the outrage when cyber bully teens gang up on a kid and drive them to kill themself?

Where's the need to buy twitter and ban extremist groups from recruiting new jihadists?

The ethical stupidity is strong.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm sure she will be able to come up with the 15+ billion Twitter is valued at. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol, millions? Twitter is valued in the billions.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
That was my take on it.   "Gosh, if Trump is such a clown, you libtards will surely want him to tweet far and wide, right?  Right?"  *crickets*
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Damn, I wish I thought of this.  

*collects money, fails at purchase*

"Sorry guys, thanks for the money, but what can you do?"

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
and Stalin is on the good guy side
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#25]
How funny would of it be if she bought twitter and then Trump stopped tweeting and started using the National Emergency Texting system to reach every mobile device in the US.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Scamtastic.  Like an early poster said, it's just a fundraiser taking advantage of fools.

Even if it worked, Trump would have a never ending supply of surrogates.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How funny would of it be if she bought twitter and then Trump stopped tweeting and started using the National Emergency Texting system to reach every mobile device in the US.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What if we buy twatter and ban them?
View Quote
What if he buys Twitter and renames it Trumper.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:26:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
That means less to fund the DNC, cause you know that money will go to extremist groups instead.

Win-Win!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is a bingo.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Ooooo YES!  Let them spend their money.  Half the country leaves Twitter and a new service is started.  

WOOOO HOOOO!

A fool and their money are soon parted....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Lol, "I'll stir up the rubes and get them to buy me a major social media corporation so I can sensor everyone I don't like, because feels".

You couldn't make this shit up.

ETA: smoked
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Trump should just use the presidential alert system. Then we can all watch as they start smashing their phones.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Sure would be a shame if Twitter was declared a Utility and seized by the government soon after....

Those poor left wing investors could loose millions....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#35]
It won't hit anywhere near a billion. I'll be surprised if it breaks 500k
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Early life[edit]
Valerie Elise Plame was born on August 13, 1963, on Elmendorf Air Force Base, in Anchorage, Alaska, to Diane (née McClintock) and Samuel Plame III.[1][2][3] Plame's paternal grandfather was Jewish, the son of a rabbi who emigrated from Ukraine; the original family surname was "Plamevotski".[4] The rest of Plame's family was Protestant (the religion in which Plame was raised); she was unaware of her grandfather's ancestry until she was an adult.[4]

She was reared in "a military family ... imbued her with a sense of public duty"; her father was a lieutenant colonel in the United States Air Force, who worked for the National Security Agency for three years, and, according to her close friend Janet Angstadt, her parents "are the type who are still volunteering for the Red Cross and Meals on Wheels in the Philadelphia suburb where they live", having moved to that area while Plame was still in school.[5]

Education[edit]
She graduated in 1981 from Lower Moreland High School, in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania,[6][7] and attended Pennsylvania State University, graduating with a B.A. in advertising in 1985.[5] While a student at Penn State, she joined Pi Beta Phi sorority and worked for the business division of the Daily Collegian student newspaper.[5]

By 1995, Plame had earned two master's degrees, one from the London School of Economics and Political Science and one from the College of Europe (Collège d'Europe), in Bruges, Belgium.[1][5] In addition to English, she speaks French, German, and Greek.[5]

Marriages and family[edit]
After graduating from Penn State in 1985, Plame was briefly married to Todd Sesler, her college boyfriend.[5] In 1997, while she was working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Plame met former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson, IV, "at a reception in Washington "..." at the residence of the Turkish Ambassador."[9] According to Wilson, because Plame was unable to reveal her CIA role to him on their first date, she told him that she was an energy trader in Brussels, and he thought at that time that she was "an up-and-coming international executive."[7] After they began dating and became "close," Plame revealed her employment with the CIA to Wilson.[7][10] They were married on April 3, 1998, Plame's second marriage and Wilson's third.[11]

Professionally and socially, she has used variants of her name. Professionally, while a covert CIA officer, she used her given first name and her maiden surname, "Valerie Plame." Since leaving the CIA, as a speaker, she has used the name "Valerie Plame Wilson",[1] and she is referred to by that name in the civil suit that the Wilsons brought against former and current government officials, Wilson v. Libby.[12] Socially, and in public records of her political contributions, since her marriage in 1998, she has used the name "Valerie E. Wilson."

At the time that they met, Wilson relates in his memoir, he was separated from his second wife Jacqueline, a former French diplomat; they divorced after 12 years of marriage so that he could marry Plame. His divorce had been "delayed because I was never in one place long enough to complete the process," though he and she had already been living separate lives since the mid-1990s.[9] Plame and Wilson are the parents of twins, Trevor Rolph, and Samantha Finnell Diana, born in January 2000. From his first marriage (1973–86), to Susan Dale Otchis, Wilson is also the father of another set of twins (also a boy and a girl), Sabrina Cecile and Joseph Charles, who were born in 1979.

Prior to the disclosure of her classified CIA identity, Valerie and Joe Wilson and their twins lived in The Palisades, an affluent neighborhood of Washington, D.C., on the fringe of Georgetown.[5] After she resigned from the CIA following the disclosure of her covert status, in January 2006, they moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico[13][14] where she serves as a consultant to the Santa Fe Institute, a scientific nonprofit research institute for multidisciplinary collaborations. In a 2011 interview, Plame said she and Wilson had received threats while living in the D.C. metro area, and while she acknowledged an element of threat remains in their new home, the New Mexico location "tamps down the whole swirl."[15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#37]
If they strike him down, The Donald will just become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Jebus.  CIA's not even being subtle anymore.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
$30 billion dollars is a whole lot of money.
View Quote
Go Fund Me is going to appreciate their 7.9% of that campaign.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#40]
lol

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
she doesn't like Hitler but she wishes she could be a better Hitler
View Quote
apropos
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
And make money on it with all his supporters jumping ship.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:40:16 PM EDT
[#43]
She seems like a cunt, i see why ahe was outed now
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Bitch.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
So you think "bringing reason to the discussion" is making the claim that just because the left doesn't like something, that automatically means that it is beneficial or good?

So that is your idea of sound reason and logic???  

This right here folks, is the exact reason we are so fucked.  The VAST majority of people on both sides are completely incapable of looking at any point of view without extreme bias.  Just look at this guy's idea of fucking "reason and logic".  It's literally the exact opposite of what reason and logic actually are lol.....

I liked it so much better before the internet opened my eyes to the average intelligence level of the general populace.  You would think that having instant access to answer any question you could ever pose would be hugely beneficial for our society.....but it seems like it has done the complete opposite.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Valued at $12billion

She's raised $5k

Stupid lady
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I hope she gets sent up for wire fraud. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Fundraising how?

What is she doing with the money?

Is she going to try and pay off, bribe, twitter to ban Trump?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Literally.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Wait..........SHE'S TRYING TO BUY TWITTER!?!?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top