Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 5:28:53 PM EDT
I'm starting to get back into running and need some wireless ear buds, but there is a million to choose from. I'm trying to keep it under $70.  Any input would be helpful, thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread is relevant to my interests. Free bump.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Soundpeats wireless from amazon are around $20-25 depending on model and pretty damn good
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread is relevant to my interests. Free bump.
View Quote
Mine too...my wife texted me earlier to pick a pair up for her.  In for the answer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Taotronics. Amazon. Bluetooth headset.

I wear mine mowing, running, working out. Haven't killed a pair yet sweating like a mofo in 105F heat. Battery is very decent, fast charge. Good range, but if you put an obstacle between you and the source it will cut in and out. Sound is good. Also use to watch movies at work. Fit is good enough they function as earmuffs while mowing.

TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Wireless In Ear Earbuds Sports Sweatproof Earphones with Built in Mic (Cordless 4.1, Secure Ear Hooks Design, 7 Hours Play Time) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BV2BPVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_NvkNzbHQ2PV6H
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I  spent $50 on some wireless Skull Candy ear buds and they downright suck. Bluetooth signal is lost from the phone to the earbuds when the phone is in my pocket in a pair of gym shorts. Take the phone out of my pocket and the bluetooth signal comes back. I have a bluetooth speaker that works through a wall at 20 feet and these earbuds can't even get a signal from my pocket.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Got these for the wife.  She likes them.

Skullkandy from amazon about 40.  Smoking buds 2
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Running from what?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard good things about these in the last thread that we did IIRC.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Blue Ant Pump 2
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I would like to know if wireless headphones are GTG or do you pick up random shit from people around you?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I got these for my BiL for Christmas and he absolutely loves them:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HZMLWCK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Anker makes a nice set for jogging that's pretty cheap.  I use them for mowing the lawn.  You can barely hear the 24 hp engine on my Deere when wearing them.  Sound quality is decent, and I haven't had the battery die yet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#12]
This is totally not an answer to your question, but years ago somebody walked into my house when I had headphones on. Damn near soiled myself. Ever since I'm way to aware of what can happen to rob myself of one of my senses. Even if I'm

out in the middle of an open prairie where nobody can sneak up on me, if an airplane engine overhead sputters, I want to hear it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anker makes a nice set for jogging that's pretty cheap.  I use them for mowing the lawn.  You can barely hear the 24 hp engine on my Deere when wearing them.  Sound quality is decent, and I haven't had the battery die yet.
View Quote
Way to post a link to the product you're referring to.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Check out the senso ones on Amazon, >20,000 reviews, and all pretty positive.  I bought a pair, and they weren't bad, but wound up sending them back.  Bought Bose soundsport instead.  They are very nice, but a lot more expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top