Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 12:43:55 PM EDT
Posted in TEAM yesterday, but Campsaver is doing their Labor Day sales.  Labor20 gets you an additional 20% off in the outlet.  Some quality products on deep discount if you search, but found the Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL2 on sale.  The MTNGLO tech is kind of a gimmick, but it's a solid tent, fairly light for a generous 2 man at 4lbs 2oz, and quality.  If you don't like the lights, leave the battery pack at home for additional weight savings. I've studied up on all the reviews, and everyone seems to love this tent and then as an aside fall in love with the lights when actually using them in the field. I fent yesterday, but today the savings are unreal.  CampSaver refunded the difference of $64.29 without any fuss today.  

Tent originally was $350.  You get a free footprint of roughly $50 value while availability lasts when selecting the option of "BOTH".  A $400 2 man quality tent for $174.70 once Labor20 applied.  

Rattlesnake SL2

EDIT: Says $299.99, simply add to cart and price will be adjusted accordingly to $218.37.  Add Labor20 for additional 20% savings down to 174.70.  

Also...Salomon quest 4d GTX II's...As low as $92 if you're a 10.5.  Other sizes up to $130 with coupon for Bistro Green.  Live with the color, you're camping not on a fashion runway.  

Salomon Quest 4d GTX II's

EDIT 2: Honorable Mention

If you're an ounce counter, this is also a screaming deal on a good lightweight tent and I was back and forth between the two.  The moderate increase in weight and better durability of the Rattlesnake materials won me over, though.  Nemo Dagger 2p...$239.99 after discount.

Nemo Dagger 2p

Fly Creek UL tents from Big Agnes also on deep discount, but the materials are too fragile for my liking to save a lb and if I'm that concerned I'll just take the fly, poles, and print from the Rattlesnake.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
nice.

thanks
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks very much!  They also have the SL3 for a slightly bigger tent.  $199.66 after applying the coupon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered some of the boots for $87.XX (no kidding) delivered!  Thanks very much!

I bought some of these for my girlfriend for her birthday back in June.  She is pleased with them.  I paid substantially more.  

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks very much!  They also have the SL3 for a slightly bigger tent.  $199.66 after applying the coupon.
View Quote
1 person on sale as well, but the 2 was the only one showing a $50 footprint included at the time. All good deals with or without.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Talk about awesome timing OP, I finally had to call it quits with my 10 year old North Face Stratos tent.

Went with the sl3 (and free footprint).

Thanks for the heads up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top