Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 6:11:58 AM EDT
Poll inbound.

If there is something else Trump promised that you now think won't happen?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
IB4TP

Draining the Swamp, no way.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The wall won't get built, and if it does, Mexico won't pay for it.
The swamp got drained... right into Donny's cabinet.
R+R won't happen, because of congress.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't blame Trump as much as I blame Trumps inner-circle.

Lifelong Democrat Kushner funded open-borders, anti-gun Democrats. When he pushes Trumps agenda, and he visits conservatives he fought against, and funded the opponent against, how do you think he is received?

The globalist lifelong Democrats in Trumps White House have no credibility and nothing to hold against conservatives they are trying to influence.

And Trump could change that.

Kushner... Lifelong Democrat, funded and supported anti-gun, open-borders Democrats.

Cohn... Lifelong open-borders, anti-gun Democrat. Still a Democrat to this very day. Think he can influence conservatives? Laughable. He was the Golman Sachs architect of the financial bailout. Made millions off the backs of American taxpayers. He has no credibility and no influence over conservatives.

Mnuchin... Lifelong Democrat fundraiser. Goldman Sachs globalist. Zero credibility.

Trump could change his White House to influence conservatives if he chose to.

I support Trump, and Trump still has time to get rid of the globalist Democrats in his White House. He still has over three years...

If Trump keeps the globalist Democrats in his inner-circle, I doubt he will be able to have a Mexican-funded wall... And it may become his, "read my lips, no new taxes" promise.

I support Trump, and there is still time to get rid of the globalist Democrats in his inner-circle, and start to keep and push his campaign promises.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Audit the FED. He knows he will get JFK'ed if he fuks with his globalist masters and their Fiat money mega scam.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Give it a rest dude.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#6]
How many anti Trump polls are you going to post this morning?

Troll-Polling
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#7]
You need an "all of the above" choice in the poll.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many anti Trump polls are you going to post this morning?

Troll-Polling
View Quote
Two, and they merely reflect the reality of the present less than spectacular situation. They are not anti-Trump anymore than they are anti-reality.

Polls discourage trolling by allowing each member a vote towards what they believe to be true. In the other poll, "4D chess grand master" is hardly negative, and I think folks misunderstood the "savant" option, as I do believe Trump is a political genius who may run the table in 2018 and do nearly all he said he would despite what appear to some to be errors.

As far as this poll, none of the things have happened and all were repeatedly stated.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You need an "all of the above" choice in the poll.
View Quote
It's a choose as many as you want poll.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#10]
In my honest opinion, Trump can't get out of his own way.

Right now, I would except an Executive Order allowing importation of Chinese and Russian ammo and rifles.

But that doesn't appear to be a priority
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#11]
All of the above.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Trump can't force those cowards in Congress to pass bills.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I checked everything.  It seemed like we were winning at first, but the rinos have made sure nothing is going to happen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#14]
All of them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Wall.  Seems like it's not needed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#16]
OP seems ... concerned.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Any that the deep state establishment cucks and their willing subjects object to.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In my honest opinion, Trump can't get out of his own way.

Right now, I would except an Executive Order allowing importation of Chinese and Russian ammo and rifles.

But that doesn't appear to be a priority
View Quote
That's because importing more foreign made shit does nothing to add jobs in American industry. There is no shortage of guns or ammo and they are in many cases at all time lows as far as cost. The American firearm industry is struggling with a saturated market, and that will not improve by importing more cheap shit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any that the deep state establishment cucks and their willing subjects object to.
View Quote
Exactly, and a perfect example is their refusal to repeal Obamacare after years of pretending to strive to do so, as long as they knew Obama and the Democrats would block their false, fake, efforts ; but the plants here will blame the President anyway.

These veiled anti Trump poll threads are certain to last longer than the one discussing President Trump's excellent address last night.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Poll inbound.
If there is something else Trump promised that you now think won't happen?
View Quote
Protecting GLBTQ in the military.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Now that we understand the GOP is mostly an active enemy...any or all.  People who voted for his policies or ideas need to re-assess and work towards getting more conservative candidates elected.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Lock her up...lock her up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top