Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 12:02:27 AM EDT
Anyone think Singopore could be a testing site for The NWO( I think every one will agree NATO will soon be colled New World Order)? A simple yes or no will suffice, since big brother is whatching and he dose't have to read so much. Just read the awnsers and collect the names and addresses.   Thak you [:d]                                         Bobaluba
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]

The testing ground was Somalia.  That was where they learned the impossiblity of mass disarmament from a population that is already starved to desperation and "logic" would have it they would give up their guns for food and stability.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The testing ground was Somalia.  That was where they learned the impossiblity of mass disarmament from a population that is already starved to desperation and "logic" would have it they would give up their guns for food and stability.  
View Quote
                                                                                           I AGREE
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Singapore is the model state in the minds of "them."  
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you mean UN, Right?  I mean, Somalia was THEIR bag, and SINGAPORE is no important to the stability of the NORTH ATLANTIC region.
(NATO+North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top