Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#4]
NO it's not jello, but you can get close to ballistic gel by mixing higher concentrations of gelatin.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NO it's not jello, but you can get close to ballistic gel by mixing higher concentrations of gelatin.  
View Quote
This... I've made jello jigglers so dense I had to throw them away.  He should have used like 60-80 boxes for a pan that size instead of 20. although then it's probably just as expensive as ballistics gel.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This... I've made jello jigglers so dense I had to throw them away.  He should have used like 60-80 boxes for a pan that size instead of 20. although then it's probably just as expensive as ballistics gel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea I priced out bulk boxes at amazon a long time ago.  Seemed a little cheaper but not the bargain I thought it was gonna be.

****better options now, seems much cheaper, I think 5 of these in that pan get you there...

Amazon Product
  • Related Products:
  • BK-240,GB-2,CK-350,CSP-100
  • We cannot honor tax exemptions.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#7]
How sticky is your table?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see you missed the entire point of the video
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Good job, I'm hungry now.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How sticky is your table?
View Quote
It was horrible, I live an hour from the range so I brought it home before rinsing it off and it didn't really rinse off lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top