Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2017 4:01:37 PM EDT
So, scrolling through Foxnews and I found this.

Plus Sized Model Fat Shamed by an Uber Driver

TL: DR
Fat Chick gets shamed by Uber Driver...

My response..

She should get some thicker skin...

Too soon?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Whales have pretty thick skin. That's why you use explosive tipped harpoons on them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#2]
She's fat. He's fat. I call BS on her being healthy. I want to see those cholesterol levels and blood pressure. She's gross.

Fat

Model

Pick one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah she's morbidly obese.. yeah, she's unhealthy, etc etc.

With that out of the way: who the fuck talks to a stranger, especially a woman, about their weight? Have some manners, STFU and drive the car.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
And the real victim here is that poor car. RIP suspension.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I suspect you meant former Uber driver.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
This fat-ass is well aware that his being a fat-ass means he isn't healthy, he just loves to eat and is too lazy to do anything about it. Why can't all these "plus-sized models" just be honest with themselves?

Quoted:
With that out of the way: who the fuck talks to a stranger, especially a woman, about their weight? Have some manners, STFU and drive the car.
View Quote
It wouldn't surprise me if she intentionally steered the conversation to elicit this exact response.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#7]
At what point does Plus Size Become Plus Plus Size?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#8]
That chick's head is a total mismatch on her body. She reminds me of one of these:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That chick's head is a total mismatch on her body. She reminds me of one of these:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105576/IMG-0502-191548.JPG
View Quote

Yup.  And I'll bet her Facebook profile pic looks similar to this.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#10]
That's a plus+++++++++++++++ size model
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Honestly I expected bigger.  There are people in GD that would hop right on that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#12]
This is where I quit reading.

"Tess Holliday, who was born Ryann Maegen Hoven"
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It wouldn't surprise me if she intentionally steered the conversation to elicit this exact response.
View Quote
How hilarious would it be if the driver released the entire conversation and reveled that exact thing happening.

The fat acceptance groups love shit like this, they thrive on baiting people and then reverse shaming them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't be fat . Problem solved .
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Also, there is no fucking way her blood markers, oxygen levels and blood pressure are all in the ideal range.

Maybe some of them, but not all of them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll pay out of pocket if she'll get a complete physical and CBC and publicly post the full results.  If she's "healthy" I'll donate $1,000 to the Sea Shepherd organization so they can continue their fights for the whales.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#18]
It's the victim mentality. The left looks for opportunities to be victims.  Whether that means making up incidents, or leading people into scenarios like this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#19]
And a feminist.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I bet she had to order an Uber XL.

She isn't plus sized, that bitch is fat, hell... She's obese!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#21]
He probably tried to make her pay for 2 seats.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#22]
that's a whole lot of woman right there.

Also. let me see her labs, A1c, fasting glucose, blood pressure etc. She's full of shit if she thinks there is nothing wrong with her.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#23]
The real story:

Fat model who no one has ever heard of makes up story that portrays her as a victim of an evil big corporation, then only posts a small out of context part of a conversation that she started as supporting documentation. Video goes viral and fat model has more searches for her name than ever before. Win for the the fat model and win for the advertisers of any site that publishes this fiction. Losers? Anyone who reads the article and/or anyone who needs bleach in their eyes to wash out the image of the whale that is showing off too much skin (unless you're into that sort of thing, then I guess it is a win...).

Pretty much any news story based of a social media post is a waste of time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
At what point does Plus Size Become Plus Plus Size?
View Quote
When you preincrement the size.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Alot of canvas there.

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#26]
She should boycott Duncan Donuts instead. 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Lose some weight fatty
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Stop being a pig.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#29]
The Harpoons. Man Them.

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like she drug the conversation to her fatness, and didn't get the conversation she wanted.

That said, Uber driver (of which I'm one) should know better than to talk to their pax about ANYTHING meaningful. Good way to lose money or your gig.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#31]
That big she should pay a tax for using more gas to move her ass around.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#32]
If I was the uber driver I'd have just told her to get another driver, because her fare wouldn't be enough to pay for the seat she'd break.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Don't call me Ishmael.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#34]
You ride with UBER and you expect a "professional" standard of behavior?

OK, Ok, ok.....yes, the driver's comments should have/could have been kept to himself.....like any other decent person probably would have.

But, I doubt that UBER (as a company) will do much.  Maybe, UBER could suspend him from future driving for them.  Or, offer a standard disclaimer statement.

"La, la, la.....we're sorry that you found our driver to be ______.  But, we are not responsible for blah, blah, blah...."

It's just like, when I went into that Insurance Office on the corner (the main Insurance Company's logo was on the window) and the owner/independent agent said something that I found to be very disagreeable. Complain sure.  But, you know how it goes.....the parent company wants MONEY.  They'll won't pull his lic. to sell their brand of products.  They won't even report back to you, the results of any investigation.  State Farm Ins., do you remember my complaint?

Anyway, life ain't fair.......learn to suck it up lady.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sounds like she drug the conversation to her fatness, and didn't get the conversation she wanted.

That said, Uber driver (of which I'm one) should know better than to talk to their pax about ANYTHING meaningful. Good way to lose money or your gig.
View Quote
I would put money on it being a meaningless conversation that she started.

Something along the lines of

D- "How are you today?"

TH- "Pretty good, just heading to my Dr's appointment"

"Oh, that's no fun, I don't enjoy going to the Dr's"

"Oh really, why is that?"

"Well, my cholesterol is high and I have some other issues"

"Really, the last time I had blood work done it came back perfect"

**This seems like a good place to hit record**

And she can pick and choose snippets from there to get butt hurt about.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Honestly I expected bigger.  There are people in GD that would hop right on that. http://vergecampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/tess-13.jpg
View Quote
Gross. Imagine the smell
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So, scrolling through Foxnews and I found this.

Plus Sized Model Fat Shamed by an Uber Driver

TL: DR
Fat Chick gets shamed by Uber Driver...

My response..

She should get some thicker skin...

Too soon?
View Quote

That isn't a plus sized model.  That's a rare tattooed whale!  
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#38]
If her body looks like that way, there's no way her face is that thin. Epic Photoshop.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If her body looks like that way, there's no way her face is that thin. Epic Photoshop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I think it's accurate. I have seen women like her before. It's like the fat decides just to show up south of the neck.

I knew a girl that had a pretty face and was normal looking with a normal neck, but from there on down she was like a size 30
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#40]
They both should go be fat some place else.

She is FOS, she is not healthy.

He is fat and stupid.  

Who insults a customer, your money is their pocket, his job is to transfer it into his pocket. If that means being nice to a disgusting land whale for 20 minutes, so be it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why can't all these "plus-sized models" just be honest with themselves?
View Quote
In my experience it's because 87% of fat people are in denial, which causes them to continue being fat.  Only once they actual get honest with themselves will they realize they are indeed gelatinous fat bodies.  That will finally get them the motivation to do something about it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#42]
There's curvy, and then there's this fat fucking pig.

Fuck her and her feelings. Don't want to be stared and and ridiculed for looking like you should be in the circus? PUT DOWN THE FUCKIN DONUT.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Yeah I don't believe this is anything more than fatty trying to stay relevant in the tabloids. As a previous poster pointed out, it's probably an out of context snippet.

Would you guys believe that pig birthed a child not too long ago? Seriously that's kind of a fucking medical miracle it was able to get pregnant and carry a child to term.

Also, listen to the real conviction in it's voice when saying "yeah, I'm healthy"
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#44]
She's Uber fat.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The real story:

Fat model who no one has ever heard of makes up story that portrays her as a victim of an evil big corporation, then only posts a small out of context part of a conversation that she started as supporting documentation. Video goes viral and fat model has more searches for her name than ever before. Win for the the fat model and win for the advertisers of any site that publishes this fiction. Losers? Anyone who reads the article and/or anyone who needs bleach in their eyes to wash out the image of the whale that is showing off too much skin (unless you're into that sort of thing, then I guess it is a win...).

Pretty much any news story based of a social media post is a waste of time.
View Quote
That is how I see it as well.   Without reading the "article."   Self promotion at its finest.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I think it's accurate. I have seen women like her before. It's like the fat decides just to show up south of the neck.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/D-9pE0VKYh8/maxresdefault.jpg

I knew a girl that had a pretty face and was normal looking with a normal neck, but from there on down she was like a size 30
View Quote
Just further proof that she was not built to be fat, she chooses to be.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#47]
If you want to throw up, feel free to visit her instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/tessholliday/?hl=en

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And the real victim here is that poor car. RIP suspension.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Pretty sure any reputable doctor has already told her that she is not perfectly healthy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Irony: Complaining about being fat shamed by another fat person.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top