Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 1:00:02 AM EDT
I know these have been discussed here and as I recall they are a popular vacuum cleaner.

I ordered the wife I guess what is the newest one with the pet add on stuff.

Also we decided to get the steam mop. Anyone using one of these?

Also got the tight space detailing kit for auto.

Did I do good or not?  We ordered yesterday and I just got a shipping notice.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:08:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I say yes.  Had the last one for about six years I believe.  Seems to work well.  Housekeeper doesn't bitch.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#2]
We have the steam mop and the vacuum. The roomba goes daily also. The steam mop is a once a month thing. The vacuum does a really good job.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Shark does a great job, but a lot of plastic.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 2:03:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a Dyson and it was an overpriced POS IMHO. I bought a Miele canister (thing is on rollers, long hose, want with attachments, has a bag) great fucking vacuum! Quiet, sucks like a chick you would take to Waffle House and she would be happy, bags were kinda cool. Then I moved, in to a house with wood floors throughout, everywhere. Miele became a PITA, bought a Shark because it had a wood floor brush (and a carpet one, you can switch them), damn thing works great! Small canister on mine, but it works great.

ETA: Mine is just a hard floor vacuum, it doesn't have a wand or attachments (I still have the Miele for that)... My previous Dyson wouldn't suck up a penny, but the worst part is all the attachment clips kept breaking and the hose was so stiff it was a nightmare.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 2:55:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had one for several years. It's worked great, except for when one of the wheels fell off . It was pretty easy to fix.

I don't have to use it often because I have a Roomba that picks up most of the daily dirt and fur. But it hasn't lost suction and I've been using the same filters (bagless) for years and just washing them, no problems.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one and it's great. I've only vacuumed like 4 times in the last couple of years though so I don't know how reliable it is.

Luckily my house flooded in December so I won't have to vacuum for at least another 6 months since I have new carpet.

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#7]
We've had the vacuum and steam mop for a few years. No complaints.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:18:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top