Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:49:43 PM EDT
Two weeks ago my stepson passed away unexpectedly.  He was in his yard with his wife and son and just slumped over.  He came to a few minutes later, said he was not in pain but could not see anything.  About 30 seconds later he was gone.  Very peacefully.  Anyway he had a channel on youtube of interest to Kubota backhoe owners with a few hundred subscribers.  He was helped by Paul Short who has a huge channel and Paul did a 15 minute tribute to Cary.  I was so grateful I thought I would share it here.  It shows me there are really great people out there!

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry for your loss, but I just wanted to post before the Kubota comments.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh man, sorry.

Ever figure out what caused it?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, but no problem about the Kubota haters.  Not a Kubota fan nor a hater.    I kind of favor green tractors though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Sad
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, but no problem.  Not a Kubota fan nor a hater.    I kind of favor green tractors though.
View Quote
He's referring to the fuckery that took place here a few days ago, you might have missed it. 

Anyway, sorry to hear. That's pretty scary. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh man, sorry.

Ever figure out what caused it?
View Quote
The whole incident happened right under one of his security cameras and we watched it a few times.  Talking to the doc he felt it had to be a blood clot or some other brain situation.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#10]
So sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He's referring to the fuckery that took place here a few days ago, you might have missed it. 

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks, but no problem.  Not a Kubota fan nor a hater.    I kind of favor green tractors though.

Yeah, missed it!  Just now getting back to regular life.  Hopefully i can join in the next big mess.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The whole incident happened right under one of his security cameras and we watched it a few times.  Talking to the doc he felt it had to be a blood clot or some other brain situation.  Thanks
View Quote
Wow. So unexpected an terrible. And he left a boy behind.

Sorry for your loss. Hope the boy comes out ok.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Hang in there.  Prayers for you and your family.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Actually he left behind two boys (men), both in their early 20s.  Great guys and very strong, as is his wife.  Matt the older one immediately called 911 and began CPR, but the hospital said there was probably no likelihood of survival.  Cary was 47.  Obit link is Cary Hubbard
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sorry for your loss, but I just wanted to post before the Kubota comments.
View Quote
If they do that in this thread,  They need permanent banning.  

Sorry op,  My father in law passed away recently in a similar fashion.  Its is a blessing  and a curse.  

Passing quickly without much suffering is a blessing,  but very painful for the family as there is no goodbyes.  VS lingering and having time for goodbyes,  but this is painful for the victim.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Ugh, sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Actually he left behind two boys (men), both in their early 20s.  Great guys and very strong, as is his wife.  Matt the older one immediately called 911 and began CPR, but the hospital said there was probably no likelihood of survival.  Cary was 47.  Obit link is Cary Hubbard
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah ok. Still tragic of course, but Im glad to hear they are grown up and able to process it. A young boy losing his father can be really rough.

Still very sad.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm sorry for the loss of your stepson.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#21]
That was a nice tribute.
When my mom passed away I was worried that her service would be sparsely attended but was surprised at the amount of people that showed up - I kinda thought her world was pretty small.
Little things like the tribute for your stepson and my moms funeral service attendance make the loss a little easier for the living.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Condolences to you and the family. I would like to thank you for posting this, it reminds us how fragile life and can be, and you must make every minute count.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Too young to go.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#26]
My deepest condolences on losing your boy.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top