BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]
If the report was fake, I hope they get jail time
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's time to say, buy, Lafawnduh...
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Prosecutor was too nice.  I look forward to jail time for the two idiots who didnt tale the deal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It's like a microcosm of race relations in America.

Blacks commit crimes against whites at wildly disproportionate rates while incessantly claiming victim status.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
So how about the charges for the Assault and Battery
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]
You go to trial for two reasons and two reasons only, you're innocent or so guilty that you have absolutely nothing to lose by taking your chances at trial. Should have took the plea.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder what the odds of a mostly black jury is? Could get them a pass even if blatantly guilty
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You go to trial for two reasons and two reasons only, you're innocent or so guilty that you have absolutely nothing to lose by taking your chances at trial. Should have took the plea.
View Quote
It's hardly a slam dunk conviction, if they get just one white hating SJW piece of shit to hang the jury then they won't be convicted. I'm sure that's what they and their lawyers are counting on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#10]
There is video of the incident and she knows there is video and wont take the plea deal? What a moron.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Prosecutor was too nice.  I look forward to jail time for the two idiots who didnt tale the deal.
View Quote
If found guilty, they'll never serve one second of jail time. Not one.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#12]
They are hoping for a jury of their peers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if the one who took the deal and effectively admitted to the fabrications will be called. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#14]
This is not going to play out like they think it will. 
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I bet it does. There are a lot of blacks who will vote not guilty based on skin color especially in a case like this.

ETA: I served on a grand jury with one. Every case the rest of the jurors would ask relevant questions and she would ask if the potential defendant was black. She told all of us that she wouldn't vote against a black and she didn't hide her bias at all.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I bet it does. There are a lot of blacks who will vote not guilty based on skin color especially in a case like this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The OJ gambit, hope other blacks and white guilt types will let you off even though you're guilty as fuck.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They are hoping for a jury of their peers.
View Quote
They have GOT to be, what with the evidence against them........OJ walked, remember?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

ETA: I served on a grand jury with one. Every case the rest of the jurors would ask relevant questions and she would ask if the potential defendant was black. She told all of us that she wouldn't vote against a black and she didn't hide her bias at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she get kicked off the grand jury for thwarting the aims of justice in favor of her racial biases?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wonder if the one who took the deal and effectively admitted to the fabrications will be called. 
View Quote
A clever prosecutor would have made that part of her plea deal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone have the link to the original thread?  I may have been the one who started it, but I can't find it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's always fun to watch people crash and burn due to a steadfast commitment to a terrible idea though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Blacks commit crimes against whites at wildly disproportionate rates while incessantly claiming victim status.
View Quote
The way I do my math, FBI numbers put blacks murdering whites at 40-50x the rate whites murder blacks.  Ratioing in that blacks are only 13-14% of population.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Could not have been said better.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Not surprising.  They really do believe they did nothing wrong and are somehow the victims in all of this.  Unreal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Did she get kicked off the grand jury for thwarting the aims of justice in favor of her racial biases?
View Quote
No NY prosecutor is going to take that heat when her vote really didn't mean shit in the whole scheme of things.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#27]
And nothing will happen. Social justice will prevail. They are the victims.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The way I do my math, FBI numbers put blacks murdering whites at 40-50x the rate whites murder blacks.  Ratioing in that blacks are only 13-14% of population.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those numbers, and math in general, is racist! Didn't you get the memo?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Sure, they're going for an OJ verdict. Blacks can't be racist.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#30]
She should get the same sentence as someone who actually committed the crime would get plus additional time for falsifying a police report.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
She may be smarter than you think.... I'd only give it 50% of a conviction with any kind of meaningful sentence.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top