Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
We have to have it almost won at this point, right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
lol Jesus Christ getting cathed is not that fucking bad.

Now if you're an asshole and spitting on the cops and trying to bite the nurses then they may find a kit that lost the lube.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Radley Balko, seriously?

Guy has exactly as much credibility as Morris Dees.

If there is any truth to that story, it was because his probation/parole officer required it as a condition of release.

I lean instead towards outright fabrication by the convict and Balko.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
yes, its almost over.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#5]
It's getting so you can't believe ANYTHING you read on the internet because there is no standard by which to hold lies and propagandists accountable.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I've never been asked by a Cop to piss in a bottle - let alone refuse their request and had a tube stuck up my dick.  

I wonder why that is?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Now if you're an asshole and spitting on the cops and trying to bite the nurses then they may find a kit that lost the lube.
View Quote
People that even suggest punitive medicine should have their licenses revoked.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
If people would stop hiding behind the Constitution we could have it won in no time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's getting so you can't believe ANYTHING you read on the internet because there is no standard by which to hold lies and propagandists accountable.
View Quote
...and therefore, it becomes 'fake news' and ALL internet 'news' must be censored or some such ..... coming soon according to law makers (your betters who will make a new stronger and more vibrant world).  
Having said that, what about a person's fifth amendment rights?  Not that the Constitution means much anymore but it would be nice to believe (mistakenly probably) that we continue to live in a country of laws and respect for the law.  War on drugs?  Sorry, not going away - too much money involved (on both sides) to be made at your expense.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've never been asked by a Cop to piss in a bottle - let alone refuse their request and had a tube stuck up my dick.  

I wonder why that is?
View Quote
There's enough examples out there of officers doing barbaric shit with the legal system's backing to not discount these as impossible.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
The war will be over by Christmas.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Radley Balko, seriously?

If there is any truth to that story, it was because his probation/parole officer required it as a condition of release.

View Quote
I kind of doubt they got a warrant for nothing more than a possession charge.  Once they have the warrant just piss in the cup because, at that point, you're providing the sample one way or another.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bite your tongue and spit blood in my face, then ask me for help and see how much compassion I'll have for you
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Radley Balko, seriously?

View Quote
Either it happened, or it didn't, regardless of who wrote the story.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pull my pants down and try to stick something up my dick hole against my will and I'd spit and bite too.

And I'll add, any nurse or doctor who does that to force a drug test deserves to be fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Balko lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Sorry but there's other less invasive/painful ways of collecting a sample for substance testing.  Hair test or blood test would work in this case.  Get a pro phlebotomist in there, and they'll have the blood and be gone before the suspect even realizes.

My wife has nicknamed good phlebotomists, "vampires."
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Probably a made-up story.

Police tell you to piss. Piss.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Hmmmm, warrant for sample and the guy had to be physically restrained because he was refusing to comply with warrant? Just like that immature passenger who refused to get off the plane after orders from the Captain , crew, and the airport security personnel. Don't give a crap. Two total dumbasses. And, as for the dumbass getting the catheter. I always hated smarmy reporting where the "journalist"/"propagandist" starts off the so-called news report with what sounds more like a commentary rather than objective reporting. The "journalist" starts the story with the guys last name (as if the reader already knows what this is about and who the poor victim is) and talks about looking through the hood as if to try and dramatize this icehole's experience which he himself was responsible for creating.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:31:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Welfare payouts are dwarfed by government transfers to the wealthy and middle-class, whether it’s tax considerations such as the home mortgage deduction, corporate welfare payouts, federally guaranteed loans or agriculture subsidies.
View Quote
Is this fuckwit actually claiming an equivalence between freely giving people taxpayers money and a tax code that allows people in certain circumstances to slightly reduce the amount of tax they pay?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bite your tongue and spit blood in my face, then ask me for help and see how much compassion I'll have for you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't try to justify assault to me, it's not going to get you anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Radley Balko, seriously?

View Quote
If it's a condition of release then just don't release him.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is this fuckwit actually claiming an equivalence between freely giving people taxpayers money and a tax code that allows people in certain circumstances to slightly reduce the amount of tax they pay?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Welfare payouts are dwarfed by government transfers to the wealthy and middle-class, whether it’s tax considerations such as the home mortgage deduction, corporate welfare payouts, federally guaranteed loans or agriculture subsidies.
The government shouldn't be picking winners and losers through tax policy either.  A flat tax with everyone paying is he way it should be done.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#28]
15 years and I've only seen one forced cath. The guy was already in jail and I don't remember the circumstances but he had to be transported to the ER. He learned a lesson that day, don't call the nurses tending to you "cunts".
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:40:01 AM EDT
[#29]
The arfcom statists show up to tell us that "being catheterized isn't so bad".

Democrats and republicans both want the government to "do something".

That's the only solution that anyone can conceive of.

Make the government more powerful so it can "fix" all the problems.

Pathetic
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
15 years and I've only seen one forced cath. The guy was already in jail and I don't remember the circumstances but he had to be transported to the ER. He learned a lesson that day, don't call the nurses tending to you "cunts".
View Quote
...or they'll do cunty things.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I wonder why that is?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There's enough examples out there of officers doing barbaric shit with the legal system's backing to not discount these as impossible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder why that is?
I don't disagree.  But when you are breaking the law, it makes you an obvious target of any Cop.  Therefore, your odds of coming into contact with the Police is greater than that of a law abiding citizen.  That's all I was saying.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
True. But if you're going to stick your head in an alligators mouth, you assume some risk.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
True. But if you're going to stick your head in an alligators mouth, you assume some risk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a forced procedure it was his fault.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
So its okay to shove something up someones dick hole with no lube. I guess there's shit bags that get off on people pain everywhere, people are fucking sick. Probably have a garage full of skinned puppies back home.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sorry......but there is no fucking need to forcibly cath someone for a legal question.  Fuck, some people's ability to see past the "obey the cops" crap and understand basic concepts.  The state does not and should not hold that big of a stick that they can force someone to undergo an invasive medical procedure in order to obtain urine.  Fuck.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
First, I strongly disagree. Next person that tries to cath me better hope I'm unconscious. Second some cop tries to grab my junk is going to get to practice his gas deployment skills. Holy crap let's just ram a needle into the bladder or gut suspected drug users or mules.

I think the poster who held up privacy as the new battleground hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's not a matter of compassion rather it is a measure of professionalism. I would expect this behavior from an aid not someone who has a license to protect.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Could be worse - could be putting in a foley catheter under the guise of "medical treatment".  Fucking thing should be outlawed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm sorry......but there is no fucking need to forcibly cath someone for a legal question.  Fuck, some people's ability to see past the "obey the cops" crap and understand basic concepts.  The state does not and should not hold that big of a stick that they can force someone to undergo an invasive medical procedure in order to obtain urine.  Fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never done it for legal question. All the forces caths we do are for AMS patients, baker acts, or whatever else that needs UO monitoring.

Forced caths are more prevalent than you think.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Now that's a nice work of fiction, the author should  be writing rape fantasy novels.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Now that's a nice work of fiction, the author should  be writing rape fantasy novels.
View Quote
Yup.

These sort of things never happen.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder why that is?
That almost unbelievable story out of New Mexico with the "clenching buttocks" cavity searches comes to mind. I wonder if anyone lost a job or a license over that fucking mess?

ETA: Beat by seconds
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not a matter of compassion rather it is a measure of professionalism. I would expect this behavior from an aid not someone who has a license to protect.
Lol
How do you disagree with him that you find his post funny?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Seems to me that if you don't do drugs you don't have to worry about such things.

But my experiences are clearly different than others.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Seems to me that if you don't do drugs you don't have to worry about such things.

But my experiences are clearly different than others.
View Quote
Seems to me me there are sufficient stories to not put all the blame on the victims.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pro Tip...never try to slug your Trauma Nurse and call her a Cunt.....she might just Cath you with O2 tubing...
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#49]
slabside thread lol

Any guesses to his other usernames?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup.

Well, if you are going to pull your usual BS and post things not related to the story, Let's see what is going on at the fire station, shall we?

Pervert fireman arrested.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top