Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/29/2017 10:08:31 AM EDT
The Violent Unraveling of the LEFT: Get Ready!
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#2]
She is a fraud, no matter how right she is most of the time.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#3]
She's hot! Do want!
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

really did i miss a memo?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This...
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Details.

You can't throw a bomb into a thread and just walk away.

If no details, you are not to be believed.

Fake News.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Fear monger
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

She is not a registered or licensed nurse anywhere in the USA, I guess ThePatriotBirthingCenterSecretary didn't have the same ring to her though, so she decided to break the law and claim she is an RN.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Fraud? As has been noted, please explain.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I like that there is a loaded mag on the desk behind her.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Not definitive by any means, but a quick search turned up this.
http://www.valorridge.com/pages/patriot-nurse-biography
"Patriot Nurse is a Registered Nurse who graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.  She externed in medical surgical nursing and interned in high risk labor and delivery."

Para.......your move. Present your facts to substantiate your claim.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#12]
She has a great you tube channel and is right on the money. If I was single, man oh man.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"Patriot Nurse is a Registered Nurse who graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.  She externed in medical surgical nursing and interned in high risk labor and delivery."

View Quote

She also lost her husband to an illness or accident.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

think he'll come back ?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

think he'll come back ?
View Quote

Don't know. I don't think PARA is a bad dude, but there is a lot of shit out there on the internet that lots of folks buy into one way or the other.

If he has facts with citations I'd love to hear it. I like to be informed.

But just drive by bomb throwing doesn't do anyone's credibility any good.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
She was engaged to be married when he passed away. 
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#17]
She has gotten fucking savage with her Facebook posts lately.  Sounds like she is sitting around loading mags, waiting for the civil war to kick off anyday.  I enjoy her posts.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I just got off work, i will be back.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just got off work, i will be back.
View Quote

Cool.

Thanks for not disappearing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She is a fraud...
View Quote

Got some linkage with facts to go with this?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#21]
PN is a little annoying to listen to sometimes but the info always seems pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really did i miss a memo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really did i miss a memo?

I've been seeing people say that about her for at least 3 years now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Isn't she dating that one dude. Uhhh, the guy who runs Valor Ridge.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Fear monger
View Quote

Yeah, she's definitely a glass half empty kind of gal like the majority of the members on this forum, myself included. Nurses are (usually) crazy from seeing a lot of bad shit happen to good people but because of that experience they tend to not walk around with blinders on when it comes to the fragility of modern society.  I was in love after watching this video 7 years ago. She was a budget prepper before it became "cool".

Who Will Die First when SHTF: A WARNING
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, Reid Henrichs. She's in a few of his videos.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, she's definitely a glass half empty kind of gal like the majority of the members on this forum, myself included. Nurses are (usually) crazy from seeing a lot of bad shit happen to good people but because of that experience they tend to not walk around with blinders on when it comes to the fragility of modern society.  I was in love after watching this video 7 years ago. She was a budget prepper before it became "cool".
View Quote
 A prepper/survivalist/whatever is always going to look at the downsides of every situation.  Optimists are going to expect someone to fix whatever is broken, in the event something were to ever happen, which would be impossible.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the point is her bio above is from valor ridge, which she obviously has a personal connection to, so should not be trusted.

Any outside source? I'm sure a simple query to the state board would answer this. or look online grad roster for that school that year ?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who was her husband?

It damned sure wasnt Paul Gomez...
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think the point is her bio above is from valor ridge, which she obviously has a personal connection to, so should not be trusted.

Any outside source? I'm sure a simple query to the state board would answer this. or look online grad roster for that school that year ?
View Quote

I would if I could find a credible source for her real name.

I can't find any grad student named "Patriot Nurse" in the graduating class.

And if she has embellished her credentials a bit (or a lot) most of what she says is not medical advice. Although she is an anti-vaccine nutter, so I won't be taking advice from her on that though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She has gotten fucking savage with her Facebook posts lately.  Sounds like she is sitting around loading mags, waiting for the civil war to kick off anyday.  I enjoy her posts.
View Quote
Yea it's a little over the top intensity.

But, it seems like that part is just her personality and once you view it like that, it's easier to get to the information in her videos.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Her real name is Rachel Greene

Besides being an anti-vaxxer, "big gub'mint/pharma is suppressing me", most of my gripes about her are of personal nature best not discussed here.  I have been to a block of her training in Texas, and left it so underwhelmed I honestly dont recall what the actual course was about, we got so easily sidetracked.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#33]
To start with, Since patriot nurse does not publicly disclose her name, it makes it very hard to verify the presence or absence of a nursing license, to prevent accusations of doxxing/arocking I will not be posting her name though you can find it in the link below.

Simply put, she is not licensed to practice nursing in any state in the US under her legal name or any alternate spellings, even if she allowed her licenses to expire, they would show as expired on TN or NC board of nursing, yet no such evidence exists.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?s=b234bf3a30db5bbe4536af313da0e87a&t=309775
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She is not a registered or licensed nurse anywhere in the USA, I guess ThePatriotBirthingCenterSecretary didn't have the same ring to her though, so she decided to break the law and claim she is an RN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've heard that before, don't know what the truth is.  I used to watch her but her attitude turns me off - she really thinks a lot of herself.

She was on an episode of doomsday peppers a while back FWIW.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I've heard that before, don't know what the truth is.  I used to watch her but her attitude turns me off - she really thinks a lot of herself.

She was on an episode of doomsday peppers a while back FWIW.
View Quote
Having an attitude like that is almost a prerequisite for Youtube stardom.

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen anything from her, but I do know a friend of mine had her as a guest on a few podcasts. He didn't mention her being a PITA.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Is the information that she puts out bogus? Is someone going to die by using techniques or procedures that she shows people?

I never heard of her but if the SHTF I want a feisty person with me and not someone that's going to squeal "Oh my, what do we do?" I liked a girl that if I got jumped by 3 or more guys in a bar that the girl would grab a pool cue and give then an NFL type concussion but I had a fucked up childhood too

If she is putting out information that will kill someone, like put a tourniquet around the patients neck and tighten until the face turns purple then yeh, that's not good advice. Well unless the patient is the enemy and then it's damn good advice

I will wait to hear more about Mrs. Patriot Nurse
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
To start with, Since patriot nurse does not publicly disclose her name, it makes it very hard to verify the presence or absence of a nursing license, to prevent accusations of doxxing/arocking I will not be posting her name though you can find it in the link below.

Simply put, she is not licensed to practice nursing in any state in the US under her legal name or any alternate spellings, even if she allowed her licenses to expire, they would show as expired on TN or NC board of nursing, yet no such evidence exists.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?s=b234bf3a30db5bbe4536af313da0e87a&t=309775
View Quote

lol at reading a 23 page thread to get one name. If you're not going to post the info you have then you shouldn't have posted anything.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#38]
If someone is going to give medical advice on the internet, the least they can do is show their credentials - if for no other reason than to prove that they know what they are talking about.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#39]
FAIL-SAFE posted her name, go ahead and look her up on the boards of nursing in the states she has claimed to work (TN and NC).
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If someone is going to give medical advice on the internet, the least they can do is show their credentials - if for no other reason than to prove that they know what they are talking about.
View Quote

If you're following medical advice from YouTube, do credentials really matter?
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Plenty of RNs are functionally retarded.  Hell.  Plenty ARNPs aren't so bright.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#42]
"Nurse" is a protected title.  You can get in trouble for representing yourself as a nurse if you do not hold a nursing license.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you're following medical advice from YouTube, do credentials really matter?
View Quote

Yeah...  If it comes to first aid advice / techniques....  Sure they matter.  

Anything beyond that, I wouldn't follow anyhow.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#44]
I like the way she talks..
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#45]
I like her fact based videos, but her vids about "what if the government........" are a little over the for me.  As far as medical advice, I haven't seen her teaching or showing any invasive techniques other than basic first aid.  As someone else said, when she started with her budget prep stuff, she was much better.

I wouldn't mind having her around of the SHTF though, at least for one thing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#46]
She is very excitable. 
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

True.  I've taken many a CLS class and have more medical training than she does.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
FAIL-SAFE posted her name, go ahead and look her up on the boards of nursing in the states she has claimed to work (TN and NC).
View Quote

Nothing in either of those states for Rachel Greene, RN

https://www.nursys.com/LQC/LQCSearch.aspx
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is the information that she puts out bogus? Is someone going to die by using techniques or procedures that she shows people?

I never heard of her but if the SHTF I want a feisty person with me and not someone that's going to squeal "Oh my, what do we do?" I liked a girl that if I got jumped by 3 or more guys in a bar that the girl would grab a pool cue and give then an NFL type concussion but I had a fucked up childhood too

If she is putting out information that will kill someone, like put a tourniquet around the patients neck and tighten until the face turns purple then yeh, that's not good advice. Well unless the patient is the enemy and then it's damn good advice

I will wait to hear more about Mrs. Patriot Nurse
View Quote
She's your girl!  I believe she's friends with James Yeager and has plenty of training.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Don't know her and these are not my opinions one way or the other. However, what I was able to gather is she is a Youtube celebrity leech in the "prepper" category. She was claiming to be a Nurse and shacked up with Youtuber MainePrepper who, ironically, has been accused of stolen valor. Apparently he came down with cancer or some other "disease" and has fallen off the grid (no pun intended). Around the same time the stolen valor claims started no less. She is now shacked up with Ried Hendrichs at Valor Ridge and teaches some 101/102 type med classes. She now claims to be a UT grad and a 14th generation East Tennessee-an. She never claimed this before she went to Valor Ridge in Tennessee. Most of her videos come across as glossed over generic medical advice that you could just as easily google. Again, I have no dog in this fight and could not care less, just thought I'd share what I read after a few minutes of digging.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top