Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 1:17:55 PM EDT
ANN ARBOR, Mich. WXYZ - Ann Arbor police say a report of ethnic intimidation involving a woman wearing a hijab did not actually happen.

According to police, a University of Michigan student told police on she was approached by a man who threatened to set her hijab on fire if she didn't remove it. It happened on Nov. 11.

She then said the suspect pulled out a lighter, so she removed her hijab before he ran away on foot.

Police say detectives have been working with the U of M Police Department and the FBI. They have conducted multiple interviews and reviewed multiple surveillance videos.

"During the investigation, numerous inconsistencies in the statements provided by the alleged victim were identified," police said in a release.

Detectives then determined the incident did not happen.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/u-m-student-made-up-story-about-man-threatening-to-set-her-hijab-on-fire-police-say
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Add it to the list, inshallah.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh and my original thread about it:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1932727_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
what would be fair, 10 year felony?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

So have ANY of these actually been real racist trump supporters? I mean even 1?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Your hijab is haram
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Where's Gomer at?

"Surprise, surprise, surprise."
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Americans are horrible but we aren't full retard.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do every time I find one or someone else posts one
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So have ANY of these actually been real racist trump supporters? I mean even 1?
View Quote

Not so far.

Though Trump has diversified the Klan.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do every time I find one or someone else posts one

Nice!
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Serious question: have there been any documented "hate crimes" against Muslims?

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Immediate deportation to a country of their ancestry.  Citizenship and passport revoked, assets seized, and sterilized to prevent the spread of brain disease.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Immediate deportation to a country of their ancestry.  Citizenship and passport revoked, assets seized, and sterilized to prevent the spread of brain disease.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So let it be done.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#14]
These fake hate crimes are more common than actual hate crimes. The only way to solve this is by making the punishment for submitting a fake hate crime the same as the punishment would be for the crime that was faked.

Also there's no thing as hate crimes and fuck protected classes.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
These fake hate crimes are more common than actual hate crimes. The only way to solve this is by making the punishment for submitting a fake hate crime the same as the punishment would be for crime that was faked.

Also there's no thing as hate crimes and fuck protected classes.
View Quote
Burn her hibjab (whatever the fuck that is) the punishment fits the crime.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I remember a time when the dean would not be amused and academic probation would be the best case outcome.

Now she'll be rewarded.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

better than my idea
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Serious question: have there been any documented "hate crimes" against Muslims?

View Quote

Yes, I believe an Indian was killed because someone thought he was Muslim, right after 9/11. It is very unusual.

Note Obama used the case of three young Muslims being murdered in a dispute over a parking spot as an example of hate crimes against Muslims. The killer was an unhinged loon left wing radical atheist who railed against Christians on his facebook page. He showed no indication of anti-Muslim hate, but even if he did he wasn't the right wing bigot Obama wanted. The fact that that case is what Obama resorted too tells you a lot.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I get very good traction on Facebook by linking these articles there.

I'm happy if it wakes one person up to start asking questions, and pisses at least one libtard off, per article.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes, I believe an Indian was killed because someone thought he was Muslim, right after 9/11. It is very unusual.

Note Obama used the case of three young Muslims being murdered in a dispute over a parking spot as an example of hate crimes against Muslims. The killer was an unhinged loon left wing radical atheist who railed against Christians on his facebook page. He showed no indication of anti-Muslim hate, but even if he did he wasn't the right wing bigot Obama wanted. The fact that that case is what Obama resorted too tells you a lot.
View Quote

I think I remember a Sikh getting attacked because of his turban(Sikhs are not Muslims)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top