Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2016 1:32:32 AM EDT

Angela Merkel allowed in a million men from a foreign land who had a different religion and a different culture than Germany's. She did so without a plan.

After some of these men gang-raped about 1,000 young German women on New Year's Eve, Merkel tried to silence the women afterward.

She had opened the gates of Germany to the enemy.

Without a plan.

So she came up with one.

From Die Welt on September 15:

"Motorists wanted" -- Merkel gives refugees tips
Chancellor Angela Merkel wants to bring refugees into work faster.
The money quote:
"We recently discussed in the Cabinet that the rewriting of a Syrian driving license into a German 500 euro costs. And of course, a refugee does not have 500 euros. So maybe a loan program helps. If you deserve it, you can repay this 500 euro, there are drivers everywhere. "
From the story itself:
Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) has called for the rapid integration of refugees into the labor market. It is also necessary to develop specific regulations as required, Merkel said.
"Many are still waiting for integration courses. To that extent, I believe that we must have a longer breath, but must always be prepared to develop viable solutions, "said the CDU chairman.
The Federal Government is focusing on a stronger commitment by the economy to get refugees to work more quickly. Merkel had met on Wednesday with company representatives of the Initiative We. These include Bosch, Daimler and Tui.
Merkel emphasized that economic representatives complained about it in conversations also about bureaucratic hurdles.
On Monday, one of Merkel's Migrants slammed a truck into a crowd and killed 12 Christmas shoppers and injured 50 more in a terrorist attack aimed at ending public celebrations of Christmas. The plan is to end our holidays and replace them with theirs.

Germany elected as chancellor someone who serves the invaders, not Germans.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:34:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Nail that bitch to a wall.

Upside down.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
No one is that stupid.  It's all according to plan. What that plan is I have no idea, because it's stupid.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:35:34 AM EDT
[#3]
We came so close to having our own Merkel
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We came so close to having our own Merkel
View Quote

Yes. Yes we did. Thank God our Founding Fathers put in the EC.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]
It's not looking good for Germany, or Europe, or the Middle East, or Asia.  Plan accordingly
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#6]
She is one Fugly Bitch! Send her to the front, that is what the real Germany used to do.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#7]
SPNI

I keep seeing comments in all the articles "How can she not realize what she's doing?" and "Why won't she see the mistake she made and correct it?"

She knows exactly what the fuck she's doing.  

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
SPNI

I keep seeing comments in all the articles "How can she not realize what she's doing?" and "Why won't she see the mistake she made and correct it?"

View Quote

I've always wondered what's the end game. I get the power/globalism thing, but cultural enrichment is a very odd strategy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Is that Lindsey Graham?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Ban assault trucks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:43:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've always wondered what's the end game. I get the power/globalism thing, but cultural enrichment is a very odd strategy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SPNI

To solve a crisis, you must first create one. 
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#12]
She's the German version of Obama.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've heard this is the left's latest eugenics program, that they believe everyone will interbreed and create one big happy and peaceful race. Progressives are so full of shit and so stupid though that there is no way to know if they really believe that or if that is just what they tell the useful idiots to get them to go along with this shit and their real plan is to import violence and use that violence as an excuse to seize power.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#14]
When is she up for reelection?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When is she up for reelection?
View Quote

She has an election in 2017.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
SPNI

View Quote

Yes, she does know exactly what she's doing and she, like Obama, is doing yeoman's work in eliminating western culture and sending western wealth to third-world ratholes.

My question isn't how can Merkel not realize what she's doing and why she can't see the mistake and correct it (after all, it's not at all a mistake), but how the German people can not realize what they're doing when they keep her in office and how they can't see the mistake of keeping the status quo and how they can continue letting it fester without correcting it. I don't understand how a country can on the one hand welcome all these invaders and on the other hand complain about the violence they perpetrate. The citizens are very guilty of that kind of irrational thinking.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cultural destruction. Someone posted an article outlining why the tight knit cultures of the West have to be broken down. There must be no allegiance to any entity other than the State. Communities can band together and tell the Central Government to fuck off and there's really nothing the .gov can do other than go full retard on them.

The Elitists can only control a population that is not bound by any racial, cultural or even familial ties. (Wonder why "it takes a village"?)

They know what they want to do. They know what they have to do. And, they are well on their way to accomplishing it. They might have overplayed their hand with the Syrian thing but I'm betting it's too late for Europe. It would have been too late here in the US if Clinton had assumed the throne.

They are neither stupid nor crazy. Evil? Yes. But not stupid.

TC
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is just a step in the end game, which is one world government. The "immigration" thing is pretty much an Old Testament solution to destroying a nation or, in this case, western culture.

Basically, you do what Assyria and Babylon did to the Jews: you take the people from the land and disperse them among a wide geographic and cultural area so they are forced to basically assimilate into different foreign cultures. Meanwhile, you take people from disparate nations and relocate them in the land once occupied by the nation you want to destroy. Nation destroyed. Or, you might say, nation fundamentally transformed.

In the case of Europe and the US, the governments are now much more subtle than the ancient kings, so they don't uproot Europeans and Americans and force them to move. They do, however, move vast numbers of people from diverse cultures into these societies to dilute, and eventually dissolve, the culture. Rather than put fishhooks in their cheeks and literally lead them in, they offer free transportation and fat financial incentives to relocate. You know, like advertising for South and Central Americans to come to the US illegally and using the border patrol to give them transport to the interior, where they are shown how to sign up for free government money.

Western civilization is the last, biggest stumbling block for globalists. That's why they work so hard to eliminate it (ever notice that they don't teach Greek, Roman, and Shakespearean classics anymore, or that American history and civics have been replaced with "social studies"?).
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
SPNI

View Quote

Exactly. All by design.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I'd bet probably half the truck drivers in this country are immigrants now. Turks, other countries from the Balkans, and Mexicans mostly. Some other Eastern Europeans as well.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This is just a step in the end game, which is one world government. The "immigration" thing is pretty much an Old Testament solution to destroying a nation or, in this case, western culture.

Basically, you do what Assyria and Babylon did to the Jews: you take the people from the land and disperse them among a wide geographic and cultural area so they are forced to basically assimilate into different foreign cultures. Meanwhile, you take people from disparate nations and relocate them in the land once occupied by the nation you want to destroy. Nation destroyed. Or, you might say, nation fundamentally transformed.

In the case of Europe and the US, the governments are now much more subtle than the ancient kings, so they don't uproot Europeans and Americans and force them to move. They do, however, move vast numbers of people from diverse cultures into these societies to dilute, and eventually dissolve, the culture. Rather than put fishhooks in their cheeks and literally lead them in, they offer free transportation and fat financial incentives to relocate. You know, like advertising for South and Central Americans to come to the US illegally and using the border patrol to give them transport to the interior, where they are shown how to sign up for free government money.

Western civilization is the last, biggest stumbling block for globalists. That's why they work so hard to eliminate it (ever notice that they don't teach Greek, Roman, and Shakespearean classics anymore, or that American history and civics have been replaced with "social studies"?).
View Quote

Bingo.  And its happening on a micro and macro level.  From global mass immigration to HUD pinpointing "affordable housing in affluent suburbs" programs.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, the idea of having nefarious immigrants become airline pilots had already been used by the USA, so...
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:17:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Like German President Gauck said "The elites are not the problem right now, the people are."

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Merkel is from the former E. Germany, she has a well documented past membership in communist youth organizations sponsored by the Stasi and KGB.

Looking at her past, and what she has done to disarm Germany and saddle it with intractable social problems, there can be no doubt she is an agent of the Russian security services. She's a godsend to them in their efforts to destroy Germany their historic enemy, and weaken NATO.

Here's a pic of her from 1972:
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#25]
I think they give refugees a fucking CDL when they bring them to the US.
Somalians, Muslims, Eastern Euros, etc have taken over upper Midwest trucking. Coming soon to a mall near you.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Merkel is from the former E. Germany, she has a well documented past membership in communist youth organizations sponsored by the Stasi and KGB.

Looking at her past, and what she has done to disarm Germany and saddle it with intractable social problems, there can be no doubt she is an agent of the Russian security services. She's a godsend to them in their efforts to destroy Germany their historic enemy, and weaken NATO.

Here's a pic of her from 1972:
https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/372453/merkel-1972-uniform.jpg?w=400
View Quote

Involvement in communist youth groups really doesn't prove anything since they were mandatory. I do agree with what you're saying though.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She's the German version of Obama.
View Quote
She is actually WORSE.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think they give refugees a fucking CDL when they bring them to the US.
Somalians, Muslims, Eastern Euros, etc have taken over upper Midwest trucking. Coming soon to a mall near you.
View Quote
West coast too. You think trucker bombs are disgusting? These guys will just pull off the road and shit wherever.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She is actually WORSE.  
View Quote

I think you might be right............as unbelievable as this seems to both of us that someone could be that bad but...........I really do think you might be right.

IMHO, she wants a new globalist world order and is simply willing to sell her own nation out to get it...............not that Obama as that much different but she seems to be on steroids.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She's the German version of Obama  Hillary.
View Quote

^^FIFY
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

(ever notice that they don't teach Greek, Roman, and Shakespearean classics anymore, or that American history and civics have been replaced with "social studies"?).
View Quote

My daughter's high school (which happened to be used for Million Mom March meetings - the previous principal allowed them free use of the building, after hours) got cute and named the class, that replaced American History and Civics, "We the People".  Somebody screwed up, though (or was slick in disrupting the plan).  The teacher for that class was ex-military and apparently conservative.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#33]
She is evil.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#34]
All this and Merkel still has a decent lead in the polls.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

What if that culture comes with a self governing codified law and religion combined?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
SPNI

View Quote

Just like with FBHO, a lot of seemingly intelligent people just cannot comprehend that their elected leader has an agenda of destruction
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Soviet Commie she is
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
All this and Merkel still has a decent lead in the polls.
View Quote

Worst thing that happened to Germany after WW2  The Berlin Wall came down....
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My daughter's high school (which happened to be used for Million Mom March meetings - the previous principal allowed them free use of the building, after hours) got cute and named the class, that replaced American History and Civics, "We the People".  Somebody screwed up, though (or was slick in disrupting the plan).  The teacher for that class was ex-military and apparently conservative.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(ever notice that they don't teach Greek, Roman, and Shakespearean classics anymore, or that American history and civics have been replaced with "social studies"?).

Hah! Nice.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top