Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2016 11:28:45 PM EDT
It's pretty amazing the difference between democrats and republicans when it comes to winning or losing an election.  I'm talking about openly, not so much social media or web based, because hard talk always happens when we're safely behind a keyboard.  I'm talking real life.  

Never in my 44 years have I seen/heard so much bitterness and hate from the left starting in 2008.  I don't remember hearing or seeing anything openly smug or hateful from the left during their wins before that, Bill Clinton and earlier.

When Obama was first elected, the whole "we president now" and "Obama gonna pay fo my gas" and the myriad of other retarded bragging was shameful.  The way attitudes towards The Right when McCain and Romney weren't elected were in-your-face and brash, no olive branch or nothing.  Just that THEY were in control, and ha ha on anyone else because it was THEIR time.

I saw it with the outspoken few at work that were Obama supporters, I saw it from my ex, we've all seen it on video.  It was sickening.

Now a 180 degree turn and these same people act as if it's the end of the world.  

When the republicans took full control of Congress in 2015, the meltdown was amazing.  These same people needing to find safe places, schedule visits with their psychiatrists, etc.  And now, with the current presidential election, all of the same with the addition of openly weeping in the streets and on camera and even some contemplating suicide.  What. The. Fuck.

In 2008-2012 it seems that The Right bucked up and rolled with it for the most part.  We didn't vandalize, no looting or beating of the other side.  We didn't get in anyone's face and mock them directly after the Trump win.  

At work, those of us that are conservatives have been nothing but respectful for the small minority that voted for anyone other than Trump in the general election.  We're kind to them, we don't rub it in their faces or make snide remarks over their loss.  What a difference there is between 'them' and 'us'.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It's become cliche,but it's true:  Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Liberalism is a mental disorder, and one of the symptoms is child like thought and behavior. 
View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#4]

You figure for a lot of the young people, the past 8 years encompasses all of their politically aware life.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Not tired of winning yet...

BARTENDER! Another bottle of your finest liberal tears.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm torn, I want to take the high road, I want to be respectful, but I also want to punch fuckers in the throat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#8]
They're very emotional people with little self control and plenty of entitlement mentality.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm torn, I want to take the high road, I want to be respectful, but I also want to punch fuckers in the throat.
View Quote

That's exactly how I feel, lol.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't bother.  They wouldn't.  

They had 8 years of Obunghole, rubbed it in our faces, started #BLM, white guilt, and a whole slew of other "in your face" bullshit designed to put their perceived superiority in your face no matter which way you looked.  They whined, they bitched, they stole, and they looted.

Fuck them.  We won, they need to get the fuck over it.  The high road only works when the people watching you understand the significance.  These children are no better than uneducated peons who don't understand the significance of what they are actually doing.

The irony is that they fight for the liberals because they hate profit, they hate corporations, they hate this or that.  While they are being played like fools, they are helping everything that they say that they dislike.  

If the rich and powerful didn't benefit/profit off of what the leftists were voting for.....they aren't going to back a movement that strips them of their wealth or power....how can the leftists see that what they are doing in the name of anti-rich is actually what the rich want them to do?  I don't get it.  It's like they live in an alternate "opposite day" universe where putting people in power with the idea that they are going to help you, the little person, by the power of government.....is actually going to be a good thing and free you of your chains to the free market......but in reality, you are just chaining yourself to a different master, one who has much more power over your life than the free market ever could.  Fucking irony.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:09:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:29:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This...*must resist* Aww, fuck it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#13]
OP, same thing happened to me at an ad agency (most there were libtards) and when Obama won I was told repeatedly how it was their time, Bush was a murderer, the world had a chance now, a lot of ha ha's and FU's for being a conservative.

I was pissed but held my tongue, same thing when I worked at Cat were I had to endure all the libtards again in the marketing department.

I sure wish I was at either of those places again now that Trump won, I would play it right back on them.

A couple of them did post some rather vile shit on Facebook, I unfriended them and have been removing more each day as they out themselves.

Once Trump is official, you can bet I will be rubbing it in their faces moving forward, fuck them and their tactics.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#14]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BjgEsK4LbE

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#15]
At work, those of us that are conservatives have been nothing but respectful for the small minority that voted for anyone other than Trump in the general election. We're kind to them, we don't rub it in their faces or make snide remarks over their loss. What a difference there is between 'them' and 'us'.
View Quote

Ive been rubbing it into the face of every Lib I can find. Not that there are any Liberals where I work but I openly gloat and dont give a damn who over hears. Thats how relieved I am that woman didnt get in.

What I dont do is try and subvert the system, or whine like a bitch Im "going to leave the country", or start crying about "how am I going to tell my kids Trump won".

I served my country, as does my son, as did my father and uncles, as did theirs. These Liberals can go to hell if they dont like what I say.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Yup...........this bears repeating because it is.........THE END OF THREAD!!

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#17]
They live in a world where they can just hang out in their echo-chamber of like minded people, never having to confront any opposing views.  This tends to radicalize people.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They live in a world where they can just hang out in their echo-chamber of like minded people, never having to confront any opposing views.  This tends to radicalize people.
View Quote

That or they are in professions where it is professional death to have dissenting Political views. Like medicine, or teaching, acting, or a lot of work places that have radicalized and usually follow the Boss's lead.

Say something the herd doesnt like and you may find yourself alone on the prairie with only sage brush to eat and the wolves sniffing for you.

If its one thing I despise its some self righteous Lib shrieking like a baby, for instance this Hollywood crowd. Which is why I went into work kicking my heels together, singing "singing in the rain" while tapping my walking cain and tipping my hat to everyone after Trump won.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#20]
In general when I run into people who say "I don't get into politics or religion" it's inevitably a conservative who is choosing not to sour the mood in a mixed group.  Liberals seem to think it's their moral duty to force their stupid beliefs into every conversation.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well said
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liberalism is a mental disorder, and one of the symptoms is child like thought and behavior. 

Well said

This.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
. . .  Liberals seem to think it's their moral duty to force their stupid beliefs into every conversation.
View Quote

Sounds like the holidays at my in-laws'.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Do we really want that same dynamic to extend to our politics?  When one of the pillars of our civil society is the peaceful transfer of power, without riots, reprisals, retaliation, and purges?

They never seem to consider that.
View Quote

You assume they value those pillars of our civil society.  They don't.  They want to overturn it with their glorious Revolution of the Proletariat.  They're fucking Bolsheviks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Its time to fight the left every step of the way. Dont give them a millimeter for they would throw you and your family in the oven for being a conservative. 

You have to remember they are political animals. Politics is their god and will do anything to achieve that goal. NEVER let your guard down when dealing with them. 
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This...*must resist* Aww, fuck it.
View Quote

Seriously.......I am through with these assholes. Anyone who doesn't realize that this is a war, is blind.

All the high road shit gets you fucked in the end. Now is the time to beat that nonsense into the ground
or it will once again overtake America.

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They're very emotional people with little self control and plenty of entitlement mentality.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Neener neener.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#28]
There are no liberals.  None.  Nada.  Zero.

They are Progressives.

And we need to call them out on it early and often.

Edit:  Board formatting auto mangled itself.  Multiple edits to fix.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In general when I run into people who say "I don't get into politics or religion" it's inevitably a conservative who is choosing not to sour the mood in a mixed group.  Liberals seem to think it's their moral duty to force their stupid beliefs into every conversation.
View Quote

That is so true it needs repeating.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no high road with savages. The left had no mercy when it was in power. They cheered when people were driven out of business for their religious beliefs. They cheered when cops were executed in the streets. They cheered for your oppression in the name of 'fairness' and 'justice'. They demonstrated without a doubt that, at best, their judgment is so impaired as to make their opinions worthless. At worst, they would cut your throat of they could.

One does not offer mercy to those who have shown they will not reciprocate. That happy horseshit is from liberal hollywood movies, and is designed to encourage a certain mindset in you. Notice how liberals call for unity only when they lose? When they win, it's "We president now".

Every 'high road' liberals talk about applies solely to you when you are in power, not to them. Trump was wicked for suggesting he might not meekly accept the election results. Liberals are courageous and noble for going to insane lengths to deny the reality of their loss.

Liberals are the crazy ex wife that ran up your credit cards, fucked your friends, and blamed you for everything. There is no high road to be taken.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Neener neener.
View Quote

well said
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#35]

Will not miss the wookie. Not one bit.

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't brag, or gloat... because I'm not "that guy."

But I do point out to Obama fans how much the LEFT bragged and gloated after BOTH of Obama's elections.  I point out the "I won" rhetoric, and the "elections have consequences" snaps.  This administration made a fine art out of spiking the football.  

The latter metaphor opens the door to an interesting discussion for sports fans.  

Why do "excessive celebration" and "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties exist in sports?  It's not because those moments don't make for great television, and fire up the fans.  Those penalties exist because sportsmanship and keeping-your-cool are damned important.  Obnoxious rubbing-their-noses-in-it is the sort of action that generates unnecessary anger, and leads to retaliation (on and off the field), targeting, personal-fouls... up to and including shootings-in-the-parking-lot-after-the-game (with some teams).  People actually get f*cking hurt because of crap like that... which is why those rules are enforced.

Do we really want that same dynamic to extend to our politics?  When one of the pillars of our civil society is the peaceful transfer of power, without riots, reprisals, retaliation, and purges?

They never seem to consider that.
View Quote

Even jumping in a giant Salvation Army bucket after scoring a touchdown ?!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#37]

What a fucking asshole.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am at the point, that having listened to these whining dems, come January 20th I would cheer if right after taking the oath President Trump tells democrats to bend over because the Trump train is coming full steam.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
And if you dissent on DU, you're kicked to the curb. They were adamant that the Bernie supporters fall into lock step to support Hilliary.
Any, absolutely all, comments on DU had to be pro-FHRC.

Now that the election is over and the Electoral College vote is done, trolling in DU is the same as driving through a forest and shooting off tracers into the brush.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's become cliche,but it's true:  Liberalism is a mental disorder.
View Quote

FPNI...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top