Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2016 9:39:15 PM EDT

Tramell MacKenzie Hunter is accused of killing correction officer Lisa Mauldin and injuring another officer in an attack Sunday at the Miller County jail in Texarkana.
"I just want to apologize to everyone for what happened," Hunter said at the end of his initial appearance before District Judge Wren Autrey,

The Texarkana Gazette reported ( http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/texarkana/story/2016/dec/19/inmate-facing-capital-murder-and-battery-charges-makes-first-court-appearance/653883/ ). "I just felt like she was messing with my life."

Autrey said Hunter will be transferred to a maximum security prison.

Hunter allegedly attacked Mauldin, 47, in the kitchen area of the jail about 1 p.m. Sunday. Correctional Officer Demaris Allen, 35, was also attacked. Allen's injuries are reportedly severe, but officials say she
is expected to recover.

Hunter signed paperwork at Monday's hearing with hands marred with cuts, bandages and stitches, The Texarkana Gazette reported.

Mauldin is the fourth correctional officer to be killed this year in an incident involving an inmate, according to the Officer Down Memorial
Page, a nonprofit organization that tracks law enforcement deaths. In September, an inmate fatally stabbed an officer at a prison in Alabama, and in July, a correctional officer was attacked and killed by an inmate in Abilene, Texas. In Pennsylvania, a corrections officer and an inmate who were scuffling smashed through an elevator door and fell to their deaths in July.

Link

RIP Sister. We have the watch now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That's terrible 
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:44:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a rope.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Tramell MacKenzie Hunter is accused of killing correction officer Lisa Mauldin and injuring another officer in an attack Sunday at the Miller County jail in Texarkana.
"I just want to apologize to everyone for what happened," Hunter said at the end of his initial appearance before District Judge Wren Autrey,

The Texarkana Gazette reported ( http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/texarkana/story/2016/dec/19/inmate-facing-capital-murder-and-battery-charges-makes-first-court-appearance/653883/ ). "I just felt like she was messing with my life."

Autrey said Hunter will be transferred to a maximum security prison.

Hunter allegedly attacked Mauldin, 47, in the kitchen area of the jail about 1 p.m. Sunday. Correctional Officer Demaris Allen, 35, was also attacked. Allen's injuries are reportedly severe, but officials say she
is expected to recover.

Hunter signed paperwork at Monday's hearing with hands marred with cuts, bandages and stitches, The Texarkana Gazette reported.

Mauldin is the fourth correctional officer to be killed this year in an incident involving an inmate, according to the Officer Down Memorial
Page, a nonprofit organization that tracks law enforcement deaths. In September, an inmate fatally stabbed an officer at a prison in Alabama, and in July, a correctional officer was attacked and killed by an inmate in Abilene, Texas. In Pennsylvania, a corrections officer and an inmate who were scuffling smashed through an elevator door and fell to their deaths in July.

Link

RIP Sister. We have the watch now.
View Quote

But..but we need body cams because we are mistreating these fucking pieces of shit...oh wait..fine upstanding citizens
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
RIP EOW  
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:16:09 PM EDT
[#7]
It's time to issue flamethrowers to COs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a rope.
View Quote

This.

And it should be fucking quick,not outliving many of us in prison.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Read the linked article ...
POS was on loan to a county jail to reduce costs !
The poor COs paid for that. Damn

Stay safe
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Prayers out for the Officers. Scumbag needs a needle.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#11]
"I just want to apologize to everyone for what happened," Hunter said
View Quote

"But ill do again if given the chance"

put him down
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#12]
"for what happened"

That's the way convicts always characterize their crimes: as something that "just happened". You know, like a rainstorm or something.

Never "what I did."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top