Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/17/2016 7:27:24 PM EDT
That was the worst comic-based movie I've seen since Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider. About the only thing that kept me interested was Margot Robbie's body. Shit, I thought she nailed the Harley persona in the trailers but I was absolutely wrong. She couldn't even keep the accent going for anything beyond "Puddin".

The action was stupid.

The comedy was lacking.

The plot was elementary.

The CGI looked like shit.

Rant off... now how about a pic of Margot Robbie?

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Margot Robbie is fine
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I've tried watching it twice,  and fallen asleep both times.  The only redeeming quality to that movie is margot robbies ass
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]
It was terrible.  And the director knew it was terrible which is why every scene started  with a shot of Harley Quinn's butt.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:40:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I want those 0 MOA guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Margot Robbie is fine
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoever it is at Warner Bros. who thought it was a better idea to give David Ayers six weeks to write the script instead of just changing the release date better be on food stamps.

The worst part is their animated studio consistently knocks it out of the park with their movies.
Batman: Assault on Arkham - Trailer (Official)
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
They could have come up with a better antagonist. Shooting rock people is pretty lame. Might as well be shooting at the side of a mountain.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I've found that odd as well....the cartoons are pretty good but the movies are blah
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It's DC, so it sucks.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#11]
It was an unfinished film that got taken away from several teams of people. It decision by committee is bad enough, imagine the film going through that 3 times. 

I bet some one could make an epic fan cut of it. 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i guess im easily entertained. I thought it was ok.
View Quote

Me too.  I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I knew nothing about the SS, before I saw it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#13]
The 3 minute trailer basically tells the story and is better than the movie.

Suicide Squad Official Trailer
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#14]
It might as well been a trailer for the next batman movie, with 1 hour plus of crap wrapped around it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#15]
They let the Trailer Park people who made the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer recut the movie.  Of course it sucked.  WB fucks around with the movies too much in post production.  But yeah, the mooks they fought looked like something from Power Rangers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought it was at least slightly better than secret life of pets, batman v superman, ghostbusters reboot, and sausage party.
I thought the above all sucked seriously bad.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:58:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I was hoping that the extended cut would save it like it did for Batman vs Superman, but nope
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's DC, so it sucks.
View Quote

The DC universe's greatest enemy is Rotten Tomatoes.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's DC, so it sucks.

The DC universe's greatest enemy is Warner Brothers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
i guess im easily entertained. I thought it was ok.
View Quote

Yep, I actually liked the movie. Some of you people would enjoy life a whole lot better if you just learned to turn your brain off when it's not a serious movie. I swear, half of arfcom expects every movie to have the intellectual quality of schindlers list. Hey, guess what guys, it's OK to have fun every once in a while instead of nitpicking everything to death and calling it crap.

At least it makes it easy to pick out the prudes here lol.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I liked it ok, the blonde was cute.  It would have been far better without Will Smith.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep, I actually liked the movie. Some of you people would enjoy life a whole lot better if you just learned to turn your brain off when it's not a serious movie. I swear, half of arfcom expects every movie to have the intellectual quality of schindlers list. Hey, guess what guys, it's OK to have fun every once in a while instead of nitpicking everything to death and calling it crap.

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I bought it for 30 bucks on 4k.

Wish I would have waited for it to come out on demand for 6 bucks instead.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I did not like the movie. 

Plus, they take the hottest chick in the film and cgi the shit out of her into a witch thingy. 

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm in minority here but I enjoyed it. I've watched it twice this weekend.

I do however concede that my original approval of Jared Leto as Joker was wrong. He is by far one of the worst Jokers.

My favorite part of the movie however is the shooting range scene where they gave Floyd Lawton the 1911.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's DC, so it sucks.
View Quote

this right here
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

the story sucked and made zero sense.  all the shit the govt wanted SS to do could have been handled by non-superheros (which pretty much non of SS were anyway).

it was just another CGI bukkake, destroy a city to save the world, video game style boss battle at the end, movie
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#28]
I watched the Killing Joke last night on HBO.  Enjoyable and well done- while being fairly true to the graphic novel.

BvS? SS?  Bad adaptions of classic story lines with cheesy special effects.

On the plus side, SS was better than Green Lantern and Daredevil.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#29]
I liked the gal with the sword the best.

It's not a comic book!  It's a graphic novel!
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I watched the Killing Joke last night on HBO.  Enjoyable and well done- while being fairly true to the graphic novel.

View Quote

Daredevil sucked huge nuts, surprised they cast that retard for Batman.

The Daredevil show on Netflix is good shit though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:26:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely agree.  And I'm apparently one of the few people who thinks Ben Affleck sucks as Batman.  I've been reading Batman and Detective Comics for a long time.....I've never once thought, wow this IS Ben Affleck!

At least Ryan Reynolds only fucked up one of the lamest characters in the DC universe AND redeemed himself with Deadpool.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That was the worst comic-based movie I've seen since Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider. About the only thing that kept me interested was Margot Robbie's body. Shit, I thought she nailed the Harley persona in the trailers but I was absolutely wrong. She couldn't even keep the accent going for anything beyond "Puddin".

The action was stupid.

The comedy was lacking.

The plot was elementary.

The CGI looked like shit.

Rant off... now how about a pic of Margot Robbie?

http://i.imgur.com/PHWekeK.jpg?1
View Quote

Didn't suck just very average and bleh but it made $ and the chick you posted is super hot despite flat chestedness.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:21:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Yup.

She can get it
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Plus, they take the hottest chick in the film and cgi the shit out of her into a witch thingy. 

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/57a37bcff6e6567b76534658/master/pass/t-cara-delevingne-suicide-squad-attacks.jpg
View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Margot Robies ass, you say?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Whoever it is at Warner Bros. who thought it was a better idea to give David Ayers six weeks to write the script instead of just changing the release date better be on food stamps.

The worst part is their animated studio consistently knocks it out of the park with their movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6abltUcric
View Quote

The animated version rocked, still have't seen the live action.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#37]
I just watched it on the plane. It seemed like a mess, but I wouldn't call it "unwatchable" or anything, it had a few fun parts. I'd give it a C.
I suppose watching a movie in flight might make it seem better tha it is, since I'm willing to watch anything to pass the time at that point...
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#38]
yeah, finally saw it the other night.

you can make a bad movie from a good script, but you can't make a good movie from a bad script.

that script should have been mercifully drowned at birth.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daredevil, now there's a movie I couldn't get through...ugh.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I liked it ok, the blonde was cute.  It would have been far better without Will Smith.
View Quote

Most Will Smith movies are better without Will Smith.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exception to that was Independence Day. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like a certain Senator's past glory....that account is overdrawn.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I just watched it on the plane. It seemed like a mess, but I wouldn't call it "unwatchable" or anything, it had a few fun parts. I'd give it a C.
I suppose watching a movie in flight might make it seem better tha it is, since I'm willing to watch anything to pass the time at that point...
View Quote

I saw Tarzan on my last flight 3 times... so... lol
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Eh, I liked it.  And yes, Margot Robbie is fine as hell, I would do unforgiveable things to her.  Mmm mmmm
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#46]
The movie was a humorless sack of self-hating, puked-on dogshit.  Its utter cinematic ineptitude was eclipsed only by its dildorific premise:  basically the one truly powerful and scary member of the team goes bad and they have to spring these jerkoffs from lockup to try to rein her in.  So basically the movie was a masturbation scene because the supersquad they were trying to create self destructed before even being used for anything meaningful, and they had to clean up their own mess.  It was like three hours of watching a really huge, ugly dog vomit on the carpet and then eat it all back up.

The only reason anyone ever went to see it in the first place, and the only reason anyone is still talking about it, is Margot Robbie's ass.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It was terrible.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I thought it was at least slightly better than secret life of pets, batman v superman, ghostbusters reboot, and sausage party.
I thought the above all sucked seriously bad.
View Quote

Well stated.  And dat ass...

Txl
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#49]
It was pretty bad. I can watch just about anything but that movie made me cringe. 
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FIFY

It was entertaining, which is what I go to movies for - entertainment. Margot Robbie nailed Harley.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus, they take the hottest worst chick in the film and cgi the shit out of her into a witch thingy. 

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/57a37bcff6e6567b76534658/master/pass/t-cara-delevingne-suicide-squad-attacks.jpg

FIFY

It was entertaining, which is what I go to movies for - entertainment. Margot Robbie nailed Harley.
Worst? Only because the entire film was garbage, note I didn't make any assertion of how well ayone preformed thier roles. only that the retarded movie was so bad, it even managed to make one of the hottest women on the planet look plain and boring.

THAT'S how bad it was.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top