Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 4:35:26 PM EDT
Heard an advertisement for this on the radio today 
Hilarity!

The video of them scratching a watermelon with the thing made me laugh. 

TigerLady Scratching a Watermelon
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#1]
It collects DNA from the attacker before he rapes and kills the woman.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It'd hurt like a bastard, but wouldn't stop a motivated attacker, and can't do any real damage unless you get their eyes, throat or scrotum with it. And even then, they'll just bleed all over the place while they beat you to death.

More bullshit snake oil.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I could see it seriously pissing off an attacker and possibly causing him to hurt the victim more.  

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
only $30 

The arm in that watermelon video obviously belongs to an obese cat woman. 

I imagine she was sitting around one night watching her 15 cats pissing on and shredding her furniture and the little light bulb goes off in her head telling her that if she had cat claws she'd be safe from rapists! 
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought for sure she was going to slice her damned thumb open in that retarded video.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought for sure she was going to slice her damned thumb open in that retarded video.

View Quote
Seriously it would have made the video better. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top