Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 9:39:48 AM EDT
https://www.wired.com/2010/11/palin-hacker-sentenced/

He did it with the intent of interfering with the election.

Kernell, a University of Tennessee economics student at the time, had targeted Palin, he wrote in comments online, because he’d hoped to find information that would help derail her campaign and prevent her from being elected.
View Quote

He was sentenced to "one year in custody" - whatever that means.  

I don't remember all of the outrage over someone "hacking the election" - even though he said that was his intent.  The hacking wasn't even his most serious charge.  Deleting evidence is what he really got charged with.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember newspapers sending the emails to readers to "crowd source" all the inevitable corruption her emails contained.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#2]
If someone hacked trump and found something even remotely on the level that was found with that cunt hillary and the dnc the "hacker" would be hailed as a hero and savior of the fucking universe by the media
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If someone hacked trump and found something even remotely on the level that was found with that cunt hillary and the dnc the "hacker" would be hailed as a hero and savior of the fucking universe by the media
View Quote

Like his illegally acquired tax forms the media ran non stop?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I remember newspapers sending the emails to readers to "crowd source" all the inevitable corruption her emails contained.
View Quote

I guess that's the opposite of CNN saying that it's illegal for anyone other than them to read her leaked emails.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Fuck Democrats, one and all.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Like his illegally acquired tax forms the media ran non stop?
View Quote

lol

what if like Trump like "leaked" them, like to show that he like knows like the tax code, or like whatever
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Why it one of the Fords bunch?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Was he Russian?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I remember this kid. Feds prosecuted him. Didn't make much of a media splash also plain didn't really have anything bad in her emails that I remember
View Quote

Squeaky clean as expected.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top