Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 2:43:38 AM EDT
So, of those deployed, anybody on line recently? I'm presently at Ali Al Salem A.B., Kuwait. Get into Iraq now and then. Where's everybody at?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I did a quick deployment there a few years ago.  Do they still have that litte pool set up?  That thing was cool.  Do a run around the perimeter and come back for a little swim.  Man, those were the days.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 3:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't' but some do run the "loop". Only pool I know of is up on the hill i.e."The Rock", which is all zoomys (Airforce) so not generally available to us Army & Marine types living out here in the "snake pit", "tent city", Canvasville, or what ever you want to call it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top