Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 9:33:57 PM EDT
I wrote a story about my latest tangle with the chiggers in my backyard.  It is here:

[url]http://www.crappybobandnicbig.com/chigger_bites.htm[/url]

It has some graphic words, like nutsac, scrotum, and balls in the story.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as there's no balzac in the story, I'm not offended.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
... Too funny! Thanks mon, I haven't been to your site for awhile. That was a gas.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 5:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
The sad part is, its all true.  They still burn a little today.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
They call it [b]INSECTICIDE[/b] and it is sold in many stores.

Oh, and please follow the directions on the label; you do not put it on your nutsack.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Is that INSECTICIDE that screws on to your garden hose worth a shit?  That looks pretty easy.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Isn't the PC term "Chigro-Americans"? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is that INSECTICIDE that screws on to your garden hose worth a shit?  That looks pretty easy.
View Quote

If the label says it kills chiggers then it might help.

Chiggers like tall grass so [b]MOW YOUR LAWN[/b].

Carbaryl (Sevin) is supposed to control them and it will not harm humans or pets.

If I had a chigger problem I would use Dursban or Diazinon.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I just looked at you website and DAMN!!!  I thought I had seen some funny shit, but some of your links took the cake!!!  The video of the "Dumbest Kid Ever" is responsible for the Dr. Pepper that is now covering my monitor!!!

[ROFL][ROFL2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top