Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 26
Posted: 11/27/2016 3:12:09 AM EDT
https://aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/
Some may have noticed the hashtag #Pizzagate around the Internet lately and aren’t sure what it’s all about. So, what is #Pizzagate? In the post that follows, I will summarize what #Pizzagate is, what’s been found so far, and whether or not you should be paying closer attention.
View Quote

This is a 5 minute read. Well worth your time if you're wondering what all this #pizzagate talk is about. Curious what the global elites are into? Read on...

UPDATE
Part Two: https://aceloewgold.com/2016/12/11/pizzagate-part-deux-the-media-go-to-war/
(3 minute read)
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:21:15 AM EDT
[#1]
More info for the autists among you.
https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:27:42 AM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:33:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Not 5 minutes but interesting thoughts on these sick scum
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:52:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not 5 minutes but interesting thoughts on these sick scum
View Quote

True, might be slightly longer.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:54:46 AM EDT
[#5]
There's more than enough there to open an investigation. God help us all.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:00:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Whose going to open it, the high level DOJ employee in charge of human trafficking that directly connects to this DC pedophile ring and owns one of the "pizza shops" in question?

Loretta Lynch?

I hope this doesn't fall by the way side once Trump purges the Obama appointees in DOJ and federal law enforcement.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:00:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Devil's work.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:33:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Whose going to open it, the high level DOJ employee in charge of human trafficking that directly connects to this DC pedophile ring and owns one of the "pizza shops" in question?

Loretta Lynch?

I hope this doesn't fall by the way side once Trump purges the Obama appointees in DOJ and federal law enforcement.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loretta Lynch?

Drain the fucking swamp.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:34:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow...this stuff is beyond disturbing.  

These demons need to burn in hell
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  

That Arun Rao MFr is for real.  

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arungrao

Burn it down.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#12]
What in the fucking fuck?!!!?  After all that's gone on with the leaked e-mails I'll believe just about anything now.  I think back to Rome and what their power politicians were into.  Makes the pieces fit and seem not so tinfoily.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Devil's work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Interesting summary.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking (Monica Peterson) Found Dead!

The Franklin Scandal Pedophile Sex Scandal

Luciferian-Satanic reality running in the background of American History a shadowy alter with a showy glitzy front reality for the rubes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Too much smoke here for this to be nothing. This needs to be blown wide open.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#17]
If that's true, it's nothing short of satanic
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Loretta Lynch?

View Quote
If Trump does a good job purging the roadblocks, the investigation will happen as a matter of course.  I'm pretty sure that there's a FBI agent somewhere that has an interest in this.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Tag for when I have 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#20]
I wouldn't put it past them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#21]
And the Clinton Corruption just keeps getting deeper.  Trump MUST prosecute the Clintons.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Allocate at least a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#24]
one thing is a coincidence, two things is still a coincidence, three things.... you may be on to something... we are at like 18 things right now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#25]
If that's the gentle summary

What a fucked up rabbithole to follow.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Beyond depraved, if true  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#27]
use some critical thinking people
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Holy shit that was a good read, this is really the type of shit that if you told someone they'd think your tin foil hat was on to tight.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#29]
The term Cheese Pizza has been used for over a decade, so unless those emails are talking about ordering lunch fry them all.  

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Holy shit that was a good read, this is really the type of shit that if you told someone they'd think your tin foil hat was on to tight.
View Quote

Yup. That's what's so crazy. If it's even half true, it's too disturbing for many people to believe it. Where there's smoke there's fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQpTxM7qbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#31]
TL;DR

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I've Been sayin all along that I think Harry Reid's Cheese Pizza fought back.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:55:27 PM EDT
[#34]
I love pizza. I eat pizza all the fucking time, and I do not send emails talking about pizza to people the way they talk about "pizza."
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#35]

I'd normally +1 this, but not this time. Wayyyyyy too many 'coincidences'.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Too much smoke here for this to be nothing. This needs to be blown wide open.
View Quote

I hope this gets blown open but look at what happens every time some big madam gets caught and tries to use her black book as a bargaining chip. Any release of names in the black book gets shutdown quick and that is just to save politicians and other elites a little embarrassment.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
TL;DR

View Quote

Basically True Detective season 1 on a global scale. But way worse.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Smacks of trolling to me.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Faggots, networks of pedophiles, "boy lover" rapists, secret clubs for serial child abusers, satanists, occultists, minority exploiters, ultra-wealthy creeps, political cronies, paid-off dirty cops, blackmailers …. all just the usual constituents of the democrats. No surprises here.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because it is.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#43]

We need a computer wizard to start an official thread and keep the OP updated with links, there's a ton of information in all three threads.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Eyes wide shut, true detectives season 1 and 2 (only mentioned 2 for the really fucked up stuff not actually touched upon)  Davinci code shit.

Fuck draining the swamp glass parking lot it.  

Honestly would be ok with public beheading with a dull blade jihadi style on network tv for those involved.. they put said demon heads on spikes.
Fuck treating these animals like humans, they lost that right when they put kids in metal coffins to torture them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Loretta Lynch?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loretta Lynch?

At least Trump's interest seems to be with underage girls:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#46]
The old timers were onto something...

I'll also add that in Old Europe there were always stories about vampires in castles, and people who would eat children and shit.

Those old "fairy tales" might just have had some basis in reality.  the "elites and "nobles" are some depraved creatures.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

When I binged True Detective season 1, I did not realize I was watching a fucking documentary.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Another known pedohpile friend of the Podestas is Sir Clement Freud, grandson of Sigmund Freud, who spent decades raping girls as young as ten as a British broadcaster and MP. Bizarrely, he owns a villa in the town where Madeline McCann was abducted, and even contacted the McCanns to entertain them at his mansion after her disappearance. Learning of this, a shocked victim of Freud’s contacted police, but her contact was not returned. Claims have been made that the Podesta brothers were staying in Freud’s Portugal villa during the time of her abduction, but I could not verify them. Their friendship with Freud, however, is well-established.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Help us all?  Why's that?  I'm more than willing to light the torches.  

In reality, I hope it brings our government to it's knees, it's time to drain the swamp.

And by that, I mean old fashioned hangings.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#50]
I like a good conspiracy theory, but this is too much.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top