Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2003 2:57:13 PM EDT
I was getting ready to go out and work on a car today and was looking though my closet for an old work shirt, and noticed that most of my old sets of BDU's had seen better days about 50 washes ago.

I've been meaning to buy some new camo for a while now anyway and already have a nice gor-tex parka in Mossy Oak Break Up pattern from Cabalas and a good set of Mossy Oak Break Up BDU type 6 pocket pants.

But guys I'm having a heck of a time finding just a plain run of the mill BDU type shirt in Mossy Oak Break up. I'm really not looking for any of the hunting type super shirts in Bass Pro or Cabalas...Just a plain old 50/50 poly cotton 4 pocket BDU shirt is what I'm looking for.

I would not mind finding just a plain old M-65 type jacket in Mossy Oak Break Up either (I know Gore-tex is better, but I sure used to love my old M-65.)

Who's got the best link for Mossy Oak and exotic pattern BDU's?

I also would not mind finding a pair of that Marine Experimental urban camo, that had like two different colors of grey with the sort of varying size box pattern, that we were seeing a couple of years ago.

Can you help a brother out?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabella's has about the best selection of cammos that I have seen.
Cheaper than Dirt has good WARSAW pact cammo.

Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Mossy Oak Break Up pattern???? Mossy Oak is a camo pattern? I thought it was Male Genital Care!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I realize Kar98, that no member of the Nazi SS death squads ever wore Mossy Oak Break Up camo and thus it does not meet your strict standards of feld ware.

Some of us out here however happen to like Mossy Break Up, But thanks for your help anyway Kar98...No Really I mean that from the bottom of my heart...Scouts honor, really I do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never seen any milspec BDU's in Mossy Oak.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've never seen any milspec BDU's in Mossy Oak.
View Quote

I have some BDU's in Advantage camo, there were others in different camo too.  I bought mine in Jacksonville, NC at the Saigon Sams on Western Blvd.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some of us out here however happen to like Mossy Break Up, But thanks for your help anyway Kar98...No Really I mean that from the bottom of my heart...Scouts honor, really I do.
View Quote

Awww, chill. I have a pair of Mossy Oak shirts myself and was interested in the replies you'd get. I was merely tagging your post for myself for later reviewal.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have some BDU's in Advantage camo, there were others in different camo too.  I bought mine in Jacksonville, NC at the Saigon Sams on Western Blvd.
View Quote

I've seen the Advantage BDU's (although not for a while), but never any in Mossy Oak.

I'd love to have some good milspec BDU's in something besides woodland though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top