Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 1:40:17 PM EDT
Should we respect the life of a chipmunk, as much or more than that of another person?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
And I'll raise you 2 IBTL IBTL.[;D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#4]
[lolabove]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember LLanero's Law:  The cuter the critter, the better it tastes.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#6]
hey, somebody said we should start this topic, I thought to myself "why not?"

Another topic is born on AR15.com
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
One thing that IS NOT CLEAR about the original thread was whether the babies were in the womb and "spilled out" or if they "ran out" from the bushes or something.  Colonelklink pointed that out to me that they were in the womb.  That's not how I read it.  If that is the case, then I think it was a mercy killing and justified.  However, if they ran out from the bushes or something, I stand by my earlier comments.

So which was it?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, womb. I didn't realize that people would be jumping my ass for an act of mercy.

I posted to say how hard hitting I found the wolf hardball, and didn't expect critics of my morals or safety. I have shot rabbit and squirrel and a few groundhogs with .22LRs, and it does the job okay, but the effect of the wolf ball was almost like magic, like they were beamed away.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Got link?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Should we respect the life of a chipmunk, as much or more than that of another person?
View Quote

No animal is the equal of a person. Sorry, I am not a tree hugger.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#11]
No A chippy is an animal.  We respect it like any other animal. see my response in the other thread.
But I am reminded of a beautiful chippy skin i made once upon a time.  I killed it and there is not enough meat to eat so i skinned it out and salted the hide.  Looked like a very small zebra skin with only two stipes.  Got lots of comments.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:31:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But I am reminded of a beautiful chippy skin i made once upon a time.  I killed it and there is not enough meat to eat so i skinned it out and salted the hide.  Looked like a very small zebra skin with only two stipes.
View Quote

[lolabove]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]
One of those fat lazy bastards bit my finger at a roadside scenic overlook when I was a wee lil tyke.
Kill 'em all!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:34:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sorry, womb. I didn't realize that people would be jumping my ass for an act of mercy.

I posted to say how hard hitting I found the wolf hardball, and didn't expect critics of my morals or safety. I have shot rabbit and squirrel and a few groundhogs with .22LRs, and it does the job okay, but the effect of the wolf ball was almost like magic, like they were beamed away.
View Quote

LMAO.. And he still wont answer the question Folks!....Were they in her Belly?  
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top