Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 10:29:07 AM EDT
So I go to one of those all you can eat places on monday. In the middle of the night I wake up with a heaving stomach and get to the bathroom just in time to clog up the sink with bits of undigested shrimp, potato skins, spaghetti and other identifiable things. Barf all night long. Then the shits kick in to the point I think my colon is going to fall out. Finally after 2 days it seems to be over. I think I lost about 10 lbs, when I blow my nose bits of food still comes out, my ass is on fire and the sink is still clogged.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Good thing you don't have a .22 and a .38...OOPS!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#3]
See, should have stuck to GRAPE NUTS.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought this was going to be a thread about how food poisioning is a government conspiricy.  Darn.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#5]
...karma
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#6]
We're going to change your handle to "Computer Guy II" if this keeps up.

Whose puppy did you kick to get such bad karma?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I thought this was going to be a thread about how food poisioning is a government conspiricy.  Darn.
View Quote

Me too.  [:)]

This is not the typical Imbroglio thread.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too.  [:)]

This is not the typical Imbroglio thread.
View Quote

How is whining and complaining about how his life sucks not a "typical Imbroglio thread"?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#9]
WOW.I got food poisoning monday too (bad hamgurger)NOT the good stuff.

Edited to add that I still feel sore from Dry heaving.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Stop hanging around at those Hometown Buffets.

I've gotten food poisoning from:

- Oysters raw/cooked
- Chicken
- More to come if I remember
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Yummy.

[puke]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you know it wasnt the government that poisoned him??
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you know it wasnt the government that poisoned him??
View Quote

Now this is starting to sound like an Imbroglio thread.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Imb..hope you're feeling better. Argh poor thing.

Umeboshi help the after effects of bad food, or go to Trader Joes and buy their papaya/pineapple enzyme tablets. In the supplement section.

What was the restaurant, so I can avoid it, please!!

Gwen in L.A.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Had food poisoning once when I was in the Army. Had to have seconds of whatever it was, so I got a double dose before it hit me. I puked every few minutes for HOURS. I thought I was gonna friggin' die! Lost 7 pounds in one night of heaving. Still the sickest I've ever been. Of course this last vacation in Mexico....
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:00:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Want to keep from getting food poisoning in the future?

Work up to eating almost spoiled food (the definition of spoiled food is food that has gone from being 'dead' to being 'alive' again).  you would be surprised what is edible with no ill effects if your system is used to it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Umeboshi help the after effects of bad food
View Quote

That stuff is too salty for me.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How is whining and complaining about how his life sucks not a "typical Imbroglio thread"?
View Quote

It is precisely due to you feds and FDCGHs that my life is in the condition it is today.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It is precisely due to you feds and FDCGHs that my life is in the condition it is today.
View Quote

It's probably an FDCGH who served you and made the food you got sick on.....FDCGHs have to work somewhere, you know...[shock]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah, yeah, yeah, nothing is ever [i]your[/i] fault.  If there was no such thing as facial hair your life would just be hunky dory.  Makes me kinda want to grow a goatee.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#21]
This isn't the first time you've gotten food poisoning is it?  I seem to recall other threads regarding this subject.  You need to be more careful where you eat.  Check their health department rating.  If it's below 90, avoid it.  My local paper prints the ratings every week for the recently inspected restaurants.  I've never gotten food poisoning because I stick to only highly rated restaurants.

[img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We're going to change your handle to "Computer Guy II" if this keeps up.

Whose puppy did you kick to get such bad karma?
View Quote

[lol]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, nothing is ever [i]your[/i] fault.  
View Quote

Bullshit. I already took responsibility for my actions and paid my debt to society. Your fed friends like lon horiuchi and christopher braga walk around scott free. How is the fact that I lost my job of 11 years due to a shitload of bullshit artists running the biggest scam in history by going public with non-existant businesses and crashing the economy my fault? If I got fired, I would take responsibility for that but the company went out of business because of your mouth breather friends.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, nothing is ever [i]your[/i] fault.  
View Quote

Bullshit. I already took responsibility for my actions and paid my debt to society. Your fed friends like lon horiuchi and christopher braga walk around scott free. How is the fact that I lost my job of 11 years due to a shitload of bullshit artists running the biggest scam in history by going public with non-existant businesses and crashing the economy my fault? If I got fired, I would take responsibility for that but the company went out of business because of your mouth breather friends.
View Quote

Boo freakin hoo.  I live in the SF Bay Area.  The crash hit a lot of my friends.  None of them whined like little biotches about it.  They went out and either found other tech jobs or did something else.  It doesn't matter how the jobs went away, wether it was criminal activity or malfeasence. It's the worlds fault that you have a limited skill set?  Maybe if you changed your attitude you'd get a job and maybe even a girl.  Who wants to be around a whiney biotch all the time?

[:)]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's the worlds fault that you have a limited skill set?  
View Quote

"Skill set"? That is the bullshit phrase the e-commerce bullshit artists always use so they can brag about how many old people they scammed out of their retirement funds.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:52:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Imbro, my friend, Make your own food 99% of the time, its CHEAPER,[red] and you know what your freaaking getting![/red], Make e'm grind your 90%burger after a lil diplomacy.[;)] C'mnon buddie!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:46:44 AM EDT
[#28]
You ate at my sister's house didn't you.
Top Top