Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 4:52:54 PM EDT
Hey, I just watched the trailer for the new movie 'underworld' and it has this really thumping techno song in the back round with the chorus that goes what sounds like 'ride on, ride on, ride ride on'. I was wondering if anyone knew the title of that song or who it's by so I can download it, lol, I know this is random and way off topic but I don't know anywhere else to ask.

Thanx all!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]
What I do when I cant recognize a song from a movie is checkout the soundtrack at Amazon.com.  They give samples of the first few songs, then search the rest on Napster/Kazaa

On the other hand, music used in trailers sometimes doesn't appear on the soundtrack.  And the soundtrack hasn't been released yet.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The song is by Agent Provocateur and the title is "Red Tape"

I went song hunting after I heard it and found it on WinMX. Can't wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack when it comes out. :)
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]
"Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur. You can find the song on "The Jackal" soundtrack.

I checked the talkback forums for the Underworld trailer at www.aintitcool.com.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
The song is only used in the trailer.  It is from the Bruce Willis movie, "The Jackal". The song is by Agent Provocateur, called "Red Tape".

Your welcome.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#5]
...funny...the last time I did a search for Agent Provocateur on Kazaa I ended up with this Kylie Minogue lingerie video.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanx all, you've been a great help [:D] god I love this board, lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top