Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 3:23:58 PM EDT
I'm using a VB from that has a ADO connection to an Access database.  I need to create a find function for a stering field )fldLast) and a date field (fldApptDate).  I'm planning on using an input box for the input that I've got but can't seem to get the syntax correct to go retrieve my record and pull it back to the form.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Say what?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
ya got me cheif.  Lotsa altitude on that one
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm - stonerstudent stumbled into the wrong forum - thinks this is an M$B$ tech support forum - not!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't want to be a smarta$$, but I couldn't help noticing the Borland Delphi v6 box that is sitting on my desk at the moment.  Sorry I can't help, I don't know VB at all.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not all that familiar with VB, but someone in the Urban Commandoes forum could probably help.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like you have more of an SQL problem. What is your query?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Is the form separate from the Database?

Because it is fairly easy to create an access form and tie it to a db from within.

Otherwise, I'm not VB savy enough to help you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top