Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 2:53:11 PM EDT
[url]http://benchmade.com/detail.asp?model=5000[/url]

I am thinking about the partially serated coated blade.

Its perfectly legal for me to have and conceal here in the Great State of Arizona.  I found it online for $180 delivered.  I found it in town for $230 OTD.  

One thing I have noticed is that some sites require me to prove that I am a LEO or Active Military, while others just want my CC number.

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#1]
No..
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a BenchMade 910S. I'm very happy with it!
--RR
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
do not pay those prices..i jus picked up the model 3550 & 2550..this week and didnt pay near what they are wantin on websites..also keep in mind that jus cause its legal in your state,,if the company is outa state, they cant ship it to you , its an interstate trafficing law. i had to get one sent to my FFL dealer , and i bought it from him (and no, i didnt have to fill out paperwork to get it). they are leary bout who has these things, even if they are legal. also FYI i luv the 3550 model, not so keen on the 2550, it fits funny in my hand.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up a Pro-Tech auto for $208.00 delivered from 1stopknifeshop.com. No questions asked. Is that a lot for a knife? Hell yes it is! But when ya want it, ya want it. You make the call,it's your money.
AB
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#6]
exactly...i agree..ppl ask why i got the ones i did, i said "CAUSE I CAN". and tell ya the truth, the way laws are goin, ya best get all the goods ya can. who the freak knows what will get outlawed next. if we like it, they will try to take it away.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I have 9100 and like it alot.
It's a well made knife.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I sold my new in box Benchmade AFO auto at the last gunshow for $125 which is what I paid for it. It just sat in the safe. I like small fixed blades. Got a Spyderco Temperance on the way.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Had a guy skin my elk with a Benchmade Auto, not sure which model, but had the half serration.

It performed above excellence, and has the cool effect.

Afterward, he soaked it in saltwater for 2 days and then cleaned the entire thing out and it wa back to perfect, but the blade was a little dulled (though still very sharp)
He emailed benchmade and told them that and they told him to send it back.  When he got it back, they put a new edge on it, and re-tuned it for free.  All he had to do was send it to them.

If you can afford a Benchmade, get 2.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#11]
These are cool and they are built in Tucson. He gives big discounts at the gunshows.

[url]severtech.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top