Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 5:12:36 AM EDT
so was i.
then i saw this...

[img]http://www.library.northwestern.edu/govpub/collections/wwii-posters/img/ww1647-91.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:18:49 AM EDT
[#1]
NO! AND I NEVER WILL BE!  I want that wound opened EVERY day.  It hurts like hell, but we musnt forget - [red][b]EVER[/b][/red].  These bastards sucker-punched us and now its time to put the hurt to these animals.  I'm tired of hearing of showing restraint and compassion.  I want revenge.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:22:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Never will I be tired or remembering fellow countrymen...

I am tired of all the CIA-NWO-KGB-Jew conspiracy theory regarding 9-11.  Sometimes you have to take things at face-value.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Hell no I'm not tired of it! They oughta show the planes hitting the towers every night (the actual pictures of the impacts, not the PC censored ones designed to keep our anger to a minimum). If this country could keep Pearl Harbor as a rallying point for 4 years during a bloody world war, surely we can rally around 9-11. I know, we live in a different time. Sickening, isn't it?

There are times I truly despise what this country has become, and some of the POS that exist here.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna keep moving on, but I won't forget.  It changed my life forever.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Your average American awoke briefly from his coma on 9/11, waved flags for a while, cheered the systematic rounding-up of Arabs, and then went back to sleep when it was no longer stimulating too him, or when the whole thing looked like it could not be solved in the time it takes to run a TV sitcom. "It's too complicated! Bo-ring!"

Most people have gone back to being the walking brain-dead, as if 9/11 never happened.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:25:58 AM EDT
[#6]
no, but then again, I'm not hearing too much about 9/11 these days...

and don't get me wrong, yes some good people died while trying to help in NYC, but the focus on [u]just[/u] the FD or PD in NY troubles me.

9/11 had 3 locations

NYC
Pentagon
Field In PA

I think Alan Jacksons' song [i]Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)[/i] covers it pretty good.

and no, I haven't forgotten about 12/7 either.

[usa]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:29:54 AM EDT
[#8]
No, I'm not tired of hearing about it. I want everyone to remember and not let it happen again,or let anyone forget. I also think we need revenge and thankfully this president is willing to go after the animals that did this and warn other countries too that we'll be after them if they try it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:30:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Never forget.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#10]
We don't hear enough about it.  The "we probably deserved it" liberal media doesn't want us to think about it. Never forget. Never forgive.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:32:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
no, but then again, I'm not hearing too much about 9/11 these days...

and don't get me wrong, yes some good people died while trying to help in NYC, but the focus on [u]just[/u] the FD or PD in NY troubles me.

9/11 had 3 locations

NYC
Pentagon
Field In PA

I think Alan Jacksons' song [i]Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning)[/i] covers it pretty good.

and no, I haven't forgotten about 12/7 either.

[usa]
View Quote

I agree with you. The news media only mentions the WTC attack. I ALWAYS mention the 9/11 WTC/Pentagon attacks when in refer to the attacks.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Uh....NO....not even close.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:41:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Is Al Gore over election 2000?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:53:17 AM EDT
[#14]
We are not hearing enough about it!  Everyone seems to have forgotten it.  We seem to be back to the idea of, "..it can't happen here...".

I will never forget and I will let GOD do the forgiving, and I will ask his forgiveness for this hatred.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Reality check for liberals!

Evil is [b]NOT[/b] Sally Soccermom's  SUV.
Evil is [b]NOT[/b] the Corporations that provide jobs, products and services.
Evil is [b]NOT[/b] the market economy.

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:00:01 AM EDT
[#16]
How can I forget when every time I see an airliner, all I think of are those planes slamming into the Twin Towers/Pentagon, and the saying "LETS ROLL"?
AB
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I will never be sick of hearing about it.

I am sick of hearing it called 'nine one one' though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#18]
You can't tell me you don't feel anything when watching this.

[url]http://www.thincgrafx.com/movie.html[/url]

[USA]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:04:52 AM EDT
[#19]
No, not as long a muslims breath air.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:05:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We are not hearing enough about it!  Everyone seems to have forgotten it.  We seem to be back to the idea of, "..it can't happen here...".

I will never forget and I will let GOD do the forgiving, and I will ask his forgiveness for this hatred.
View Quote

Most people in the general population suffer from the "out of sight, out of mind syndrome." The news media has got as much mileage(or milked it for all its worth) out of 9/11 as they can, and now the news media has gone on to something else, Middle East Peace, the govt budgets, affirmative action etc.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Not only am I NOT sick of it, I think they've swept it under the friggin' rug!

I'll be going to Ground Zero in July, God willing....
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:15:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Your average American awoke briefly from his coma on 9/11, waved flags for a while, cheered the systematic rounding-up of Arabs, and then went back to sleep when it was no longer stimulating too him, or when the whole thing looked like it could not be solved in the time it takes to run a TV sitcom. "It's too complicated! Bo-ring!"

Most people have gone back to being the walking brain-dead, as if 9/11 never happened.
View Quote

Sad but true.[V]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:19:15 AM EDT
[#23]
No. I am tired of the liberal apologist saying it is time to move on and not focus on the events of that day, that it is wrong to be angry. Bullshit, we should take the anger that we had that day and send every country that supports terrorism back to the stone age.

I said after 9/11 that the US should adopt the idea of civic romanus (or something like that) and whenever a US is citizen is hurt or killed because of terrorism, the wrath of this country should come down on the country that the terrorist were from. This include Saudi Arabia.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:21:41 AM EDT
[#24]
I'll never forget.

I hope no one ever forgets.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:53:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#26]
never
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No, not as long a muslims breath air.
View Quote

Do you mean radical Islaamists?

Or do you mean that people need to die based on their choice of religion???

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#28]
I can talk about 9/11 until I'm blue in the face.  There's a lot of value in making sure noone forgets.  If it is at the expense of idiots who are "tired" of it, then so be it.  I don't associate with those idiots.

The assault on our country on 9/11 is almost beyond scale or comparison.  Some people liken it to Dec 7, but I think its far worse.  The Japanese attacked military targets with the goal of winning an on going war by eliminating us from the war.  The rag head, muslim mutherfuckers only wanted to kill Americans.  It wasn't strategic, it wasn't a military attack, it was murder of innocents.  

The muslim reaction around the world fortified my thoughts on the animals that committed this atrocity, so I speak about it whenever possible to let people know that the fallen bodies were real.  The torched bodies were real.  The beheaded bodies were real.  The disemboweled bodies were real.  

LONG LIVE AMERICA AND ITS PATRIOTS!

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=10031[/img]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#29]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=8362[/img]

[b]Not without an all out war it won't.[/b]

I would rather die in battle than be subjected to that fucking pig religion.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#30]
No, I don't get tired of it at all.  I am one for waging all out war on extremist Islam.  it will cause a big ruckus and controversy now but in 50 years history will read it as the best thing we have done since winning WWII.  As bad as it is to say we should obliterate them.  They will realize that there won't be any of them left if they continue this war against Jews and Christians, and make no mistake, it is a war against Jews and Christians.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It has been waging for millenia and we need to end it once and for all.

Pre 9-11 I used to ride my 4-wheeler in that PA field and hunt deer in th surrounding woods.  I shot my first deer about a quarter mile from the crash site!  Actually my wife and I were riding there on Labor Day that year!  It was a place where all had fun in my clan.  Now every time I go there I feel like nuking somebody.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Hell, I'm still pissed about Lee and Grant at Appomatox!

Do not cave-in to the DU's, the National Education Association (the one's who are brainwashing your kids so they'll be good little proles for the New World Order) or any of the rest of these Politically Correct shit-bags who want to sweep this under the rug!

[tobykeith]As soon as we could see through our big black eye, man we lit up your world like the fourth of July[/tobykeith]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree, it is something people have to be contiually reminded of, but calling it something like "nine one one",(the media always has to have a name for an event[rolleyes]), trivializes the tragic event.

What does bother me is every business in america seeming to use this terrible tragedy as an excuse for why their business in particular and the economy in general is not doing so well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree, it is something people have to be contiually reminded of, but calling it something like "nine one one",(the media always has to have a name for an event[rolleyes]), trivializes the tragic event.

[red]What does bother me is every business in america seeming to use this terrible tragedy as an excuse for why their business in particular and the economy in general is not doing so well.[/red]
View Quote

hell even CA's Davis uses it as an excuse.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#34]
nope
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#35]
NO NEVER EVER!!!!!
Everyone should be reminded once a day with a small "PSA". I cant and will never forget.
I try not to let others forget,By making sure I fly the flag everyday and wear my flag pin
and when some dumbass asks;
First, I'm an American,Second I'm a Vet,
Third, In My last four jobs I swore to uphold
the constitution. And Fourth, I'll never
forget the Brother/Sister Officers and Other
Public Safety Personnel who gave it all, plus the inocent people no matter who or what that
were just conducting their daily lives in
what they tought was peace.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top