User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 8:56:11 PM EDT
Please go see for yourself:[LOL][ROFL2]

[url]http://www.batman-on-film.com/b5news.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.batman-on-film.com/images/kutcher3.jpg[/img]

Yeah, please pardon me while I go SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FACE.

J.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they have to ruin every good guy flick by casting these sissy boy fags. What's next a war movie with NSYNC as the cast. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
[rofl] [lol]  alright another 70's batman!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, where's my Batmobile!

Fidel
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
The guy's in his 20's.  He could maybe be Batman's little helper, Robin. If you wanted a Robin who imitates Chris Farley's routines.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
They were wanting him to play Superman but I guess that deal fell through. Next I expect em to announce Freddie Prinze jr. will be Ghost Rider or Iron Fist.[noclue]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
So are they going to try to cast Brittany Murphy as the next catwoman?
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#8]
No, but Demi Moore will play his BatMom.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Who remembers the original UN-PC Batman of Action comics fame?

The one whose parents were killed in a mugging leaving him orphaned and vengeful. He trained his body and formed a plan to get back at these m-fer's ala Charles Bronson's "Death Wish" blended with the dark characteristsics of "The Crow."

Remember when the first Batman carried a handgun?

How about making a movie about THAT guy.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:17:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I think a really good movie based on the Dark Knight Returns could be made.  Make it dark, and make Batman into the vigilante he should be.  F'ing armored up to the max, and very heavily armed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Who would Bruce Willis play?
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The one whose parents were killed in a mugging leaving him orphaned and vengeful. He trained his body and formed a plan to get back at these m-fer's ala Charles Bronson's "Death Wish" blended with the dark characteristsics of "The Crow."

View Quote

I do.  That was when he was called "THE Batman", not "Batman."  And he didn't walk down the street in broad daylight, waving and smiling at kids and spouting PC safety tips.  He was feared by the guilty and the innocent, alike.

Frank Miller said it best in the foreward to the bound "Dark Knight" book; He remembered Batman as a shrill, terrified sound that resonated in the night, followed by the flapping of wings and the blurring of shadows.

EVERYBODY should be afraid of the true Batman, not the kid-friendly neighborhood cop.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
[demi] Don't open your mouth, just shut-up and fvck me![/demi]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I say Ron Jeremy should be the next batman.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So are they going to try to cast Brittany Murphy as the next catwoman?
View Quote

Asston Kutcher is gonna suck as Batman, but I would take some of the Brittany Murphy in the cat suit action.

I can't believe they would cast such a tool after hiring a brilliant director like Christopher Nolan(Insomnia, Memento.)
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do. I had the sickly-pastel coloered origin story, back when I still had my comic books. Batman owned the streets, because he broke a pimp, literally, barehanded; on his first night on the streets, in plainclothes. Feared, respected, and dangerous quite quikly. Not angsty, or a teenage heart-throb, but a badass vigilante looking for revenge.

Why CAN'T we have a movie about that guy?

J.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:11:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I do. I had the sickly-pastel coloered origin story, back when I still had my comic books. Batman owned the streets, because he broke a pimp, literally, barehanded; on his first night on the streets, in plainclothes. Feared, respected, and dangerous quite quikly. Not angsty, or a teenage heart-throb, but a badass vigilante looking for revenge.

Why CAN'T we have a movie about that guy?

J.
View Quote

That sounds an awful lot like the first edition of "Batman:  Year One".  I have that edition.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#19]
SJS, that'd be it. It's been a few years since I saw it, couldn't recall the title.

J.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top