Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 1:28:16 PM EDT
ok...ed, you can kick my ass into the lake at bulletfest (mental note: his shoulder and knee are weak spots!!!)...but i gots to post miss redstar's avi file...beckoning ALL you ar15com'rs to bulletfest.

time is growing short...but the list of incredibly cool machineguns and shooters is STILL growing longer. if you got feaver, bulletfest is the cure!

i haven't been around much because bulletfest emails and im's and phone calls just aren't slowing down at all. in fact, the pace has increased!

ok...so folks from alaska and england are coming.

how's about you, mr. or mizz. ar15dotcomm?

the whole event is put on for just for your pleasure. beautiful countryside, fresh air, plenty of friends....and 2000+ machineguns running their barrels into sewar pipes in front of your eyes! hell, you'll probably get one stuffed into your grimey little, clp coated hands!

with less than a week to go, i can only think of one thing to beg from you folks that are coming. can you please bring 1/2 and 1 gallon plastic milk jugs? i'll need at least 500-1000 of them.

thanks, and see you at bulletfest!

oh...and in before the lock!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw her over at Full-auto.com. Yum yum.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]Saw her over at Full-auto.com.[/b]

what? she's running around on me already!!!???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top