Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 10:42:49 AM EDT
Yesturday I came back from a 4 day camping trip and found one of my trucks gone.
It was an older one (1990),but the sucker was clean and ran great.
I owned it outright and I only had liability insurance on it.
Damn it!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Was it stolen from your home? Cops are pretty good at finding stolen vehicles provided it isn't parked in some wharehouse somewhere getting stripped. Cops have an uncanny knack of spotting vehicles that have been reported stolen and the thieves are just joyriding around town. Then you have to worry about a high speed pursuit ending in a crash and a foot chase. But that is a whole other cops episode.
It would be nice if the thief or thieves were apprehended and brought to your home for punishment.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope they find your truck and the scum that stole it.  Unfortunately the truck may be trashed.  Thats a heck of a thing to come home to after an enjoyable trip.  Kind of ruins it.  I just carry liability on my vehicles too,  so I would be out of luck in it happened to me.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If it was a GMC no great loss it'll break down before they get to far......................
Na that really sucks call the cops  I'm just Farginn Fning pissed cause GMC................
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#4]
It was a Silverado worth about 4K and somebody took it from my driveway.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]
you have a kill switch or club or fuel shut off or any anti theft stuff?

Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a friend who is a serious duck hunter, had his truck stolen from his driveway while he slept. He never did find the truck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top