Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 2:56:17 PM EDT
and will they make a difference in the election?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

go hug a tree, hippie
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't think you could take a selfie while voting.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
is this about the butt selfie lady form a few days ago?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
TEXAS: Bars photography within 100 feet of polling stations, so selfies are not allowed. Photos of mail-in ballots are OK.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
TEXAS: Bars photography within 100 feet of polling stations, so selfies are not allowed. Photos of mail-in ballots are OK.

Who votes in a bar? Buncha rednecks
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Laws are merely a suggestion now, Hillary taught me that.  So do whatever you want.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Laws are merely a suggestion now, Hillary taught me that.  So do whatever you want.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, I guess as long as you're voting Dim no one cares
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#8]
How did previous generations manage to survive without taking, and instantly sharing, pictures of everything they did , ate, saw, etc.???
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're illegal here... not like the lefties give a shit about laws though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#10]
The entirety of the democratic party is peer pressure. Of course it makes a difference, peer pressure works, nobody says when I grow up I want try drugs so I can be an addict.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Taking a picture of the ballet, back in the day, was to prove you voted for somebody to get paid, and/or avoid getting killed.  That's why it's illegal.  

Given the current strategy of the Clinton campaign, I would presume those reasons still apply.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Ballot selfies? Anybody that's known me for more than 0.2 seconds knows I'm not pulling the lever for a fucking Democrat.

Shit, I don't care if the Dems are holding my family hostage. Never have, never will.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
snopes claims its illegal in most states to photograph a ballot

I could see it being a problem, what if you work as a carpenter in California at a movie studio (okay that's probably a union gig, but still) everyone else posts a selfie of them proudly voting for clinton, you don't "Hey dude, where's that photo, kind of ironic that the only white guy on the set won't show that he didn't vote for that racist rapist, do you hate Herspancis dude?"
View Quote

That's kinda what I was thinking. Less people will switch to vote T if they know/think they will get an ass chewing from people they know.

Of course they could just say ' oops, I forgot', or whatever
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How did previous generations manage to survive without taking, and instantly sharing, pictures of everything they did , ate, saw, etc.???
View Quote

Clearly they didn't, as those previous generations are all dead or dying
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as it's the Leftists doing what it takes to win, it's legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top