Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 1:10:59 AM EDT
I have noticed this at other peoples houses and back when I used to have a job.

Why is it that womenz refuse to replace the empty carboard tp tube in the holder on the wall and instead leave the new roll sitting on the back of the toilet, on the floor, or on the counter?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:16:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Ummm, because it's a mechanical device that was obviously designed by a man so no woman should ever be expected to operate it with any proficiency.

You chauvinist bastard!

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:50:45 AM EDT
[#2]
[lolabove]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:08:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Same reason a woman walks all the way across the house with a bag of garbage, then instead of walking the 7 feet to the garbage can, just drops the bag at the door of the garage....it's just the way they are.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:32:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Training its all training.

Mine replaces it and the seat stays in the last used position.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
ARRGGHH, that's one of my biggest pet peeves!!!

Next time you notice this, 'use' the cardboard roll and leave it behind on the holder.  That'll teach them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Next time you notice this, 'use' the cardboard roll and leave it behind on the holder.  That'll teach them.
View Quote
Heh.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Same reason a woman walks all the way across the house with a bag of garbage, then instead of walking the 7 feet to the garbage can, just drops the bag at the door of the garage....it's just the way they are.
View Quote

Same reason they only squeeze the middle of the toothpaste tube....it's just the way they are!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Imb, when you get a job, contact me, regarding an omiai (Arranged marriage). My 3 marriage-able neices want to come to the USA...
You could have your pick...one only!

Then train them about guns, TP, etc. They don't know English, but that could be a good thing! Especially for the et cetera part.

Gwen in L.A.
Marriage Broker
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#10]
So, what do they speak? Ages? Pics? What dowry is being offered?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah! how can i get in on that deal?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#12]
The 3 young ladies up on the auction block--whoops--make that eligible for marriage to Imbroglio [if he gets a job ;)] are Japanese, college educated.

They are all very feminine and ladylike, with a good sense of humor. Nice looking, slender.  Dowry discussions to be negotiated by my brother-in-law (passing the buck).  

They would want to marry an American of Japanese ancestry though...I'm the only honky in the family.

Gwen in L.A.
Marriage Broker

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#13]
They would want to marry an American of Japanese ancestry though...I'm the only honky in the family.
View Quote

Hehe, could I get in on this.  I don't have any Japanese in me but I do have Chinese and Hawaiian/Polynesian.

On second thought, I don't think I want to give away half of my life[:X*].
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:07:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Imbroglio,

My apologies... I unintentionally hijacked your TP post.In the interest of your future [sex]

The guys are right, it is a matter of training and basic courtesy.

Gwen
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#15]
We always had that problem with paper towels in the bathroom at my last job. My boss put up a sign that said "He who uses last paper towel must get a new roll." Someone quickly corrected the sign by makeing it read "SHE who uses last paper towel..." Then it became a game of just letting the last towel on the roll, then just half the last towel and eventually someone left just the part of a towel glued to the tube so they wouldn't have to change the roll.

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Take advice from an old fart.[baby]

Quit wasteing your youth asking why do women do this or that. [stick]

You can ponder that when you are an old fart and the women you want do not want you and the women that want you, you do not want.

It will make sense when you get there.

For now just do what they say, smile at them and make love to them.[sex]

No charge.[bow]

I usually get paid for this stuff.[wave]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top