Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2003 7:39:30 PM EDT
I am and no it's not the Lortab talking either.  I had three wisdom teeth pulled yesterday the only pain meds I've had tody were 2 Advil in the early afternoon.  I'm in less pain than I was a week ago when one tooth decided to finally come in.

Normally these threads are about people having a bad day, bad luck, or getting pissed off, so I'm starting the Who's Having a Good Day thread.  So who else is having a good day?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
My day has been acceptable.  I have a new rifle scope, someone wants to buy my old beater pickup truck, and I may soon be adopting a mean old cat that likes me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
not me
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive been sitting in almost the same spot for 12 hours now. Give or take an hour to go make a sandwich.

Good or bad, thats how my day went.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a happy assed mother f'er.

Really.

No, really, gotdamnit.

'Sallright.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What a great day i've had today. My day off from work and grandma took the kids for a couple of days. I slept till 1 p.m. and got two more 30 round thermolds. Tomorrow, i'm gonna blast off 500 rounds I got sunday at the gunshow. Some muddin' in the jeep, shooting, and some beers for after. All in the heart of Picayune State forest. Life is good!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
All things considered, I guess you could say I'm feeling mighty ordinary.

cynic
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I didnt' sleep for shit today, but I feel pretty good.  Going into my day one day off this week, so hopefully I'll get to enjoy it.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I had to take two valium tonight. No effect yet. I'm getting 7 teeth pulled in prep for braces. It's gonna suck
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I still ain't got shit, but I did just find a couple zits on the side of my face that I am going to go pop.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:36:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Another quiet night at work
Life is good.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:49:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I feel SUPER DEE DUPER!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:54:07 AM EDT
[#12]

I am feeling great, just picked up my new DSA STG 58 yesterday. The only downside is that I won't be able to go to the range for a week or so.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:38:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Feeling good here with only 4 hours sleep.  How can I feel good on only 4 hours sleep?  I dunno, ask the hot little 19 year old that kept me up until 2AM[}:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:47:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Feeling good here with only 4 hours sleep.  How can I feel good on only 4 hours sleep?  I dunno, ask the hot little 19 year old that kept me up until 2AM[}:D]
View Quote

... Oh I see, your paperboy had the night off again.  [;D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:04:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:22:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Lets see....I worked a nine hour day at a job that I really enjoy.   Came home, talked to my neighbor, then took my 20 month son and wife to the park and swung my boy on a swing helped him on the slides, then walked him to the lake to look at the ducks and the water.   When we got home, I got to watch him sit and "read" his books, let him cuddle on my lap as he wound down for bed and then tucked him in.   I would have to say it was a great day.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I haven't been awake long enough to tell yet.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:57:24 AM EDT
[#18]
I was feeling really good last night.
[beer]

Not feeling too great this morning.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:44:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

... Oh I see, your paperboy had the night off again.  [;D]
View Quote

You gonna follow me around now like Rambosky?  Maybe ya'll can get together and have a "Norman74 pissed in my cheerios" party.  You could also take turns, so ya'll could save each other some time.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:45:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I would have to say it was a great day.
View Quote

And you didn't even have to use your AK?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:59:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Don't own an AK, heck I didn't pull anything out of the vault last night to fondle.    Am trying to simplify my life and enjoy those special things that come naturally in life, rather than manufacturing "special" moments.    I have to say that it is much more enjoyable this way.

Cosmos
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Don't own an AK, heck I didn't pull anything out of the vault last night to fondle.    Am trying to simplify my life and enjoy those special things that come naturally in life, rather than manufacturing "special" moments.    I have to say that it is much more enjoyable this way.

Cosmos
View Quote

Sorry, wasn't trying to diminish your family time, it's a line from a song and I thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Cosmos
View Quote

Sorry, wasn't trying to diminish your family time, it's a line from a song and I thought it was funny.
View Quote

No offense taken at all sir.   :)   What song was it from?   (don't recall that lyric)    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top