Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 9:34:29 AM EDT
Do you think such an organization as this would be allowed to have hundreds of chapters across almost ALL College campuses in America - and a growing number of public High Schools too?

National Aryan White Student Movement - National Constitution

Preamble

White students must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Aryan culture within the community, politicizing our race with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Aryan people for the purpose of liberating White America.

Article I: Name

Section 1. The name of this organization shall be the National Aryan White Student Movement (NAWSM).
Section 2. The official symbol of this organization shall be the eagle with its wings spread, bearing a hangman's noose in one claw and a dynamite stick in the other with the lighted fuse in its beak. The acronym NAWSM shall be above the symbol with the phrase "Unity Makes Force" below.

Article II: Organizational Objectives

Section 1. NAWSM outlines the following organizational objectives:
A) To strive for educational, cultural, economical, political, and social empowerment within the Aryan community in order to liberate "our people";  
B) To undertake the responsibility of retaining our identity and furthering our cultural awareness;
C) To undertake the responsibility of uplifting and mobilizing White men and women through higher education;
D) To implement plans of action concerning White men and women.  
View Quote

Before you get out the padlock, I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to make a point.

Would such an organization as this be allowed to exist, recruit, have meetings, get funding,  support and recognition from public colleges and high schools?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You are about to compare it with the NAACP, aren't you?
I saw this one from a hundred miles away, Mac [;)]
View Quote
Oh SO close [b]DF[/b]!!

Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán National Constitution (MEChA)

Preamble

Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza ('our Race') with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán.

Article I: Name

Section 1. The name of this organization shall be the National Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de  Aztlán (MEChA).
Section 2. The official symbol of this organization shall be the eagle with its wings spread, bearing a macahuittle in one claw and a dynamite stick in the other with the lighted fuse in its beak. The acronym MEChA shall be above the symbol with the phrase "La Union Hace La Fuerza" ('Union Makes Force') below.

Article II: Organizational Objectives

Section 1. National MEChA outlines the following organizational objectives:
A) To strive for educational, cultural, economical, political, and social empowerment within the Chicano community in order to liberate nuestra gente ('our people');  
B) To undertake the responsibility of retaining our identity and furthering our cultural awareness;
C) To undertake the responsibility of uplifting and mobilizing Chicanos and Chicanas through higher education;
D) To implement plans of action concerning Chicanos and Chicanas.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Even if he is, he's probably right.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:41:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, you are a racist. Don't you know the definition of racist?

Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
Date: 1936
1 : [red]<> DO NOT DO THIS! --thebeekeeper1[/red]
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#5]
NAACP
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:45:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#7]
"Chicanismo"
?!?!?!?!
[lol][rofl][rofl2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#8]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#9]
UNCF

IBTL
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#10]
IBTL!    [bounce]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#11]
IUTF!
In Under The Fence!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#12]
I belive "Aryan" is used but those who are racist , since it was used to describe white people by Hitler through flawed history. Since real Aryans come from Persia (AKA Iran).
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#13]
To PC it you would need to use "Caucasian" instead. What about all us Celts, Gael's, Gauls, Goths, Visigoths, Ostrigoths, Stickyerfootinyerearagoths, Angles, Danes, Saxons, Vikings, Russ, Slavs, Laplanders, Cossacks, Kazacks, Tartars, Armenians, Turks, did I forget anybody? Semites & Ainu too.
Yes the brown version sounds racist to me too. It sounds like a cleaned up more edumacated version of La Raza (the race).
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
]I'm actually impressed, Mac.  I didn't know there was such an org for the Mexicans.
View Quote
Yep. They're here and they'll make SW USA look just like the West Bank - by any means necessary:

[URL=http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2002/05-06-2002/vo18no09_aztlan.htm]Aztlan and Amalgamation[/URL]
Excerpt:

The Mexican government and radical "Chicano" groups in this country are pursuing the dream of La Reconquista -- the "re-conquest" of the southwestern United States.

"More than a century after the U.S. invasion of Mexico that resulted in the annexation of Texas, Mexicans are 'reoccupying' the territory, but through less violent means and for different reasons," reported Monica Mendel of TheNewsMexico.com news service on March 25th.

"Most of these immigrants live in border states like California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico, the same ones Mexico lost when President Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna signed an agreement to end the U.S. invasion in 1848 by ceding 2.5 million square kilometers of Mexican territory to the United States."

"The 'reoccupation' of this territory has been slow but steady, and the number of immigrants is growing every year." Citing Conapo's findings, Mendel predicts that during the six-year reign of incumbent Mexican President Vicente Fox, [red]ending in 2006, "two million Mexicans will enter the United States at the rate of approximately 380,000 per year."[/red]
[red]In 1993, MEChA cadres at UCLA caused $500,000 in damage in a protest demanding full department status for "Chicano Studies"[/red] -- courses designed to cultivate a revolutionary mind-set among Hispanic students.

The program of MEChA's April 1997 national conference at Michigan State University offered a snap-shot of that mind-set: "[red]We must … become a nation within a nation, with a national plan of action as new soldiers in our struggle for national independence, and an emerging XICANO [Chicano] nation.[/red]"

Asked about his group's ideology and intentions, Miguel Perez of Cal State-Northridge's MEChA chapter replied: "[red]The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest [to it][/red]."

[red]Once Aztlan is established, continued Perez, ethnic cleansing would commence: "Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled … opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power." [/red]In their intimidation campaign against the staff of the California Patriot, Berkeley's MEChA thugs offered a foretaste of this ruling philosophy in action.

Do MEChA and its Aztlandista allies have the means to match their ambitions? Not yet, obviously. But their terrorist infrastructure is being created, and it grows with each wave of unassimilated immigrants from Mexico. Kosovo offers an ominous parallel: The narco-terrorist Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), which now governs that Serbian province under UN supervision, recruited much of its membership through campus-based ethnic separatism among ethnic Albanians. And the KLA's campaign to seize Kosovo gained strength through rampant illegal immigration from Serbia's southern neighbor, Albania.
View Quote

[img]http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/2002/05-06-2002/aztlanmap.jpg[/img]

[b]And just think - WE ALL [u]PAY[/u] to support these "student groups"!!

WHOO-HOO!!! [bounce]

[/b]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#15]
The majority of the members on this board have time and time again shown their hatred of[RED] Expletive deleted--consider this the end.  --thebeekeeper1[/RED] and would have no objections to such an organization.

Might Is Right [Hawthorne/Stolz/Latvis]

Might was Right when Caesar bled Upon the stones of Rome, Might was Right when Genghis led His hordes over Danube's foam, And Might was Right when German troops Poured down through Paris way, It's the Gospel of the Ancient World And the Logic of Today.
Behind all Kings and Presidents - All Government and Law, Are army-corps and cannoneers - To hold the world in awe. And sword-strong races own the earth, And ride the Conqueror's Car - And Liberty has never been won Except by deeds of war.
What are the lords of hoarded gold - The silent Semite rings? What are the plunder-patriots - High-pontiffs, priests and kings? What are they but bold master-minds, Best fitted for the fray Who comprehend and vanquish by - The Logic of Today.
Cain's knotted club is scepter still - The "Right of Man" is fraud: Christ's Ethics are for creeping things - True manhood smiles at "God". For Might is Right when empires sink In storms of steel and flame; And it is RIGHT when weakling breeds - Are hunted down like game.
Then what's the use of dreaming dreams - That "each shall get his own"? By forceless votes of meek-eyed thralls, Who blindly sweat and moan? No! A curse is on their cankered brains - Their very bones decay: Go! Trace your fate in the Iron Game, It's the Logic of Today.
The Strong must ever rule the Weak, Is grim Primordial Law - On earth's broad Racial threshing floor, The Meek are beaten straw - Then ride to power o'er foemen's necks Let NOTHING bar your way: If you are FIT you'll Rule and Reign, Is the Logic of Today.
You must prove you're Right by deeds of Might - Of splendor and reknown. If need be, march through flames of hell, To dash opponents down - If need be, die on scaffold high - In the morning's misty grey: For "Liberty or Death" is still The Logic of Today.
Might was Right when Gideon led The "chosen" tribes of old, And it was Right when Titus burnt, Their Temple roofed with gold: And Might was Right from Bunker's Hill, To far Manilla Bay, By land and flood it's wrote in blood - The Gospel of Today.
"Put not your trust in princes" Is a saying old and true, "Put not your hope in governments" Translateth it anew. All "Books of Law" and "Golden Rules" Are fashioned to betray: "The Survival of the Strongest" Is the Gospel of Today.
Might was Right when Carthage flames Lit up the Punic foam - And when the naked steel of Gaul Weighed down the spoil of Rome; And Might was Right when Richmond fell - And at Thermopylae - It's the Logic of the Ancient World - And the Gospel of Today.
Where pendant suns in millions swing, Around this whirling earth, It's Might, it's Force that holds the brakes, And steers through Death and Birth: Force governs all organic life, Inspires all Right and Wrong. It's nature's plan to weed-out man, And TEST who are the Strong.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To PC it you would need to use "Caucasian" instead.
View Quote
You're right. I'll change it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#17]
What a country we live in where it's considered a great thing to be proud of your race.
You can create clubs and join organizations dedicated to promoting your race.
This great nation celebrates and triumphs all these races.
That is, unless your a white guy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
]I'm actually impressed, Mac.  I didn't know there was such an org for the Mexicans.
View Quote
Yep. They're here and they'll make SW USA look just like the West Bank - by any means necessary:

[URL=http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2002/05-06-2002/vo18no09_aztlan.htm]Aztlan and Amalgamation[/URL]
Excerpt:

The Mexican government and radical "Chicano" groups in this country are pursuing the dream of La Reconquista -- the "re-conquest" of the southwestern United States.

"More than a century after the U.S. invasion of Mexico that resulted in the annexation of Texas, Mexicans are 'reoccupying' the territory, but through less violent means and for different reasons," reported Monica Mendel of TheNewsMexico.com news service on March 25th.

"Most of these immigrants live in border states like California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico, the same ones Mexico lost when President Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna signed an agreement to end the U.S. invasion in 1848 by ceding 2.5 million square kilometers of Mexican territory to the United States."

"The 'reoccupation' of this territory has been slow but steady, and the number of immigrants is growing every year." Citing Conapo's findings, Mendel predicts that during the six-year reign of incumbent Mexican President Vicente Fox, [red]ending in 2006, "two million Mexicans will enter the United States at the rate of approximately 380,000 per year."[/red]
[red]In 1993, MEChA cadres at UCLA caused $500,000 in damage in a protest demanding full department status for "Chicano Studies"[/red] -- courses designed to cultivate a revolutionary mind-set among Hispanic students.

The program of MEChA's April 1997 national conference at Michigan State University offered a snap-shot of that mind-set: "[red]We must … become a nation within a nation, with a national plan of action as new soldiers in our struggle for national independence, and an emerging XICANO [Chicano] nation.[/red]"

Asked about his group's ideology and intentions, Miguel Perez of Cal State-Northridge's MEChA chapter replied: "[red]The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest [to it][/red]."

[red]Once Aztlan is established, continued Perez, ethnic cleansing would commence: "Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled … opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power." [/red]In their intimidation campaign against the staff of the California Patriot, Berkeley's MEChA thugs offered a foretaste of this ruling philosophy in action.

Do MEChA and its Aztlandista allies have the means to match their ambitions? Not yet, obviously. But their terrorist infrastructure is being created, and it grows with each wave of unassimilated immigrants from Mexico. Kosovo offers an ominous parallel: The narco-terrorist Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), which now governs that Serbian province under UN supervision, recruited much of its membership through campus-based ethnic separatism among ethnic Albanians. And the KLA's campaign to seize Kosovo gained strength through rampant illegal immigration from Serbia's southern neighbor, Albania.
View Quote

[url]http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/2002/05-06-2002/aztlanmap.jpg[/url]

[b]And just think - WE ALL [u]PAY[/u] to support these "student groups"!!

WHOO-HOO!!! [bounce]

[/b]
View Quote

MOLON LABE MOTHERFUCKERS !!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:48:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What a country we live in where it's considered a great thing to be proud of your race.
You can create clubs and join organizations dedicated to promoting your race.
This great nation celebrates and triumphs all these races.
That is, unless your a white guy.
View Quote

And...whatever happened to the melting pot?

Used to be people came here to become Americans.  That doesn't mean denying your heritage or throwing away traditions, but c'mon.  Now we have "hyphenated-Americans" who seem to be first and foremost whatever preceeds the hyphen, and could really care less about America.

That spells trouble.
Scott
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#20]
MEChA is a Facist orgainization. You should see them strut across campus in the Brownshirts and carrying their flags.

Kind of hispanic skinheads.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
MEChA is a Facist orgainization. You should see them strut across campus in the Brownshirts and carrying their flags.

[red]Kind of hispanic skinheads[/red].
View Quote

Not "kind of" at all - EXACTLY like skinheads.

Ever wonder who organizes, marches and riots in all those "anarchist" protests of America in Seattle, New York, Oakland....?

It ain't the "Daughters Of The American Revolution" or "The Rotary Club"!

It's groups like MEChA who are hellbent on pushing America off the map just like the Palestinians want to push Israel into the sea.

This is going to be America's "Palestinian problem" in the next generation.

Groups like MEChA are watching how the Palestinians operate to get their own state - and they're learning.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[red]Kind of hispanic skinheads[/red].
View Quote

Not "kind of" at all - EXACTLY like skinheads.

Ever wonder who organizes, marches and riots in all those "anarchist" protests of America in Seattle, New York, Oakland....?

It ain't the "Daughters Of The American Revolution" or "The Rotary Club"!

It's groups like MEChA who are hellbent on pushing America off the map just like the Palestinians want to push Israel into the sea.

This is going to be America's "Palestinian problem" in the next generation.

Groups like MEChA are watching how the Palestinians operate to [red]get their own state[/red] - and they're learning.

View Quote

Where's that state gonna be?  The Constitution doesn't allow much in the way of states unilaterally dividing.  Maybe they think they can become a Mexican State, like Baja.  I guess irony isn't in their vocabulary.  All these people in the US came here because Mexico was corrupt and lacking opportunity, let alone jobs.  Can little Brown Shirts be that persuasive all by themselves or is Atzlan = Utopia.

I think the CIA should sick the Aryan Brotherhood on these guys......maybe they already have?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
To PC it you would need to use "Caucasian" instead.
View Quote
You're right. I'll change it.
View Quote

Oh yes, PC, the only thing worse than having to bite my tonge out of trying not to be a blaitent racist. "I am Caucasian, I am from Caucasia, it is somewhere, I lost it, when I wasn't taght real history. I have to use words like native-american, and african-american because so and so says that it is wrong to call them by the color of their skin because that is how... (insert your own B.S. reason)." The National Aryan White Student Movement is just sheerly a disguise to try to make up the difference in scholarships offered to "minorities" god i hate that word, when I lived in Chicago, the mexicvans were "minorities" and they were 40 something percent of the population. I'll shut my mouth before I get banned from another forum(I already have been banned from full-auto, ezboards[3x], and have been permanently removed from AOL).
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

[red]racist term removed.  --thebeekeeper1[/red]
View Quote

According to the COC,

IBTL!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#25]
If I remember correctly, MEChA has been designated a domestic terrorist group. I seem to remember a news article about how a school was supporting it and the feds stepped in because it's been labeled a terrorist group. However, I don't know how that explains its public existence. Maybe the feds are just watching. Any one else remember this?

Fly Navy
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#26]
You really think a small group of militant COLLEGE STUDENTS will overthrow the U.S. government and make their own state?  Or even cause a big scene trying?  Not likelly... Im a college student, and we're dumb.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do you think such an organization as this would be allowed to have hundreds of chapters across almost ALL College campuses in America - and a growing number of public High Schools too?

National Aryan White Student Movement
View Quote

Would such an organization as this be allowed to exist, recruit, have meetings, get funding,  support and recognition from public colleges and high schools?
View Quote

Probably...

But yet a student planning to mention God at graduation is asking for a Supreme Court case (Just the Judeo-Christian one, though Others aren't sue-worthy)...

A wonderful world we live in, eh...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#28]
I've yet to exercise this particular action, but...

IBTL!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You really think a small group of militant COLLEGE STUDENTS will overthrow the U.S. government and make their own state?  Or even cause a big scene trying?  Not likelly... [red]Im a college student, and we're dumb.[/red]
View Quote
Not dumb. Just dumbed-down. [:D] It's not your fault though - you're just NEVER going to learn American History in College.

Guessing your age, you probably don't even have much idea what happened back in the '60s then, huh?

Or how the 2nd American Revolution was fought and won by radical America-haters on [u]College campuses[/u].

Take a look at this picture:
[img]http://members.cox.net/the-macallan/BlkPnthrsCornell_sm.jpg[/img]

See the old guy in back - yeah, he's looking for his dick.

The Black Panthers emasculated him while they took over [b]Cornell University[/b] with a small group of armed "students" on April 19, 1969 (coincidentally the same date as the start of the 1st American Revolution).

They held the University President hostage at gunpoint for 2 days until they got all their demands met. They got all their demands met and  were even granted amnesty by the University President and then were allowed to just walk out guns held high just like you see.

THIS is what a small group of radicals can do to one of the most prestigious universities in the nation. Today, there are "Black Studies" Departments and "Afro-Centric" curricula on ALL major colleges teaching the same hatred of America with the same violent venom spewed by Stokley Carmicheal and Huey Newton 40 years ago.

But this new generation of radicals are larger in number and have LOTS of allies in the media and  Gov't (Democrats). They are the Nation Of Islam, The New Black Panthers and all the other black radical groups that have grown stronger and larger since winning their victories and squashing any opposition to them back in the '60s [u]on College campuses[/u].

Luckily they are still too small to create a voting plurality in any major state. And they'll always be a small minority.

But Hispanics and Chicanos are NOT going to be a small minority - they'll be the majority in California very soon and Texas soon after. Other SW states will also become "majority-minority" in the next generation.

And MEChA is already laying the seeds for what they want. They are on nearly EVERY college campus in this country and MANY public High Schools and Junior High Schools too.

They are growing in size and strength.

They won't overthrow the U.S. Gov't. The U.S. Gov't will surrender to their demands just as the President of Cornell University surrendered to the demands of the armed Black Panthers 30-some years ago.

When they have a [u]voting[/u] plurality in a few big states like Kalfornistan and Texas - who in the Fed Gov't will want to oppose (and alienate) such a large block of VOTERS???

They may just win without even having fired a shot.

Remember, all radical social upheavals in the last 40 years  (feminazis, gay rights, animal rights, ecoterrorism, etc.) began on [u]College campuses[/u].

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#30]
There are a few college campuses left where you can learn american history.  Liberal arts campuses aren't it though.

The trick is to find a campus that is in a fairly rural area, with few numbers of liberal arts majors (and therefore liberals) and with a large number of professors that are still teaching past retirement age because they love to teach.

Those campuses are few and far between.

-FOTBR
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#31]
The ‘Reconquista’ has begun, and California has already fallen.  Your state is next!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:08:24 AM EDT
[#32]
So then, what do we do?

I won't despise a man for the color of his skin, but I will oppose a group that threatens the United States of America and my family (being non-chicano).

Once Aztlan is established, continued Perez, ethnic cleansing would commence: "Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled … opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power."
View Quote

So again, what can private citizens do if the government isn't willing to do anything?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:26:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Learn Spanish and study counter insurngency and counterterrorism. It's fun, and all the cool kids are doing it.
I think Mac took my PC comment the way it was meant, in jest.
So what's gonna happen when the Aztlan Neo-Aztec Skinheads (made that one up myself) start sacrificing virgin white girls to their pre-white gods?
Will that:
A) be a hate crime or
B) be protected under the 1st Amendment as "Freedom of Religion" or
C)not really bother anyone much if it's the Olsen twins?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top