Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 12:54:11 PM EDT
A few minutes ago, I was pulling up to an intersection and there was a fender bender a few cars in front of me.  Now, I don't exactly live in an upscale neighborhood, so it was no surprise when a bunch of gangbangers got out of their cars and started yelling at each other and getting in each others' faces.  Then some of them started picking up things and at least one of them came around with a tire iron and started approaching the others.  Fortunately, some of them left, but it was definitely reassuring that if the shit went down and headed my way, I'd had them all trumped with my loaded AR15 in the floorboard.  You never know.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You never know.
View Quote

You never [i]do[/i]  know.....
.... what [i]might[/i]  have been on their's !!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Situations like this need no escalation by your utilizing an AR15 if the shit did head your way.  It requires something that nips it at the bud -- use grenades.  

And please don't leave those grenade pins laying around your car's nice carpeted floor. Pick up after yourself, those pins could scratch when stepped on barefooted.

Just another tip from your Uncle Ray.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Peace through superior firepower!

[img]http://www.naval-technology.com/contractor_images/mauser/new1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You never know.
View Quote

You never [i]do[/i]  know.....

.... what [i]might[/i]  have been on their's !!
View Quote

Good point.  It's possible that all the homies could have been armed with Heckler and Koch G36's, MP5's, and Steyr Augs.  I'll have to be more careful next time.

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Naa...haven't you heard? Gangsters are all arming themselves w/single-shot .50 BMG target rifles nowadays.

Start running...five miles is a looooooooooong way away.

cynic
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Kids.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Kids.
View Quote

LOL.  All in good fun, my friend.  Take care.

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#9]
BE CAREFULL!!!

Homie may have had one of those new Smith & Wesson 500 caliber super magnums stuck down the front of his baggie shorts![:O]You know only a criminal would want a gun like that, right Hillary?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#10]
damn it, WTF is an HK G36?  the old hunter friend of mine rails on my AR's all the time due to their "gross unreliablity" but he just bought a G36

guess ill have to go search out a pic
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.naval-technology.com/contractor_images/mauser/new1.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Looks like some oversized dildo
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.naval-technology.com/contractor_images/mauser/new1.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Is the brass catcher a standard option?[:D]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looks like some oversized dildo
View Quote

Well, they say guns are just a phallic surrogate, might as well make it a big one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:46:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
damn it, WTF is an HK G36?  the old hunter friend of mine rails on my AR's all the time due to their "gross unreliablity" but he just bought a G36

guess ill have to go search out a pic
View Quote

Now did he really buy a G36 or is he just puttin you on? To my knowledge the only way to get a G36 is to either, be LEO or Dealer... But anyways, a G36 is an HK 223 MG. I would take one over an AR any day of the week. HK G36 and HK UMP. The 2 coolest firearms on the planet. IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:19:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Used to live in the ghetto. Everyday occurance. You learn to just lay low and get away quickly. Displays of firepower are usually unwise.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:53:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Used to live in the ghetto. Everyday occurance. You learn to just lay low and get away quickly. Displays of firepower are usually unwise.
View Quote

There's nothing like the "vertical pedal" on the right for situations such as this.  I always try to leave a gap between me and the car in front of me at lights and stop signs so I can get out if needed.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:56:30 AM EDT
[#17]
i will see your AR and raise you with an AR and a 3000 lb SUV
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
BE CAREFULL!!!

Homie may have had one of those new Smith & Wesson 500 caliber super magnums stuck down the front of his baggie shorts![:O]You know only a criminal would want a gun like that, right Hillary?
View Quote

Dont forget the "High-Capacity, Rapid-Fire ammunition clips"
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:42:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Belfry--

You forgot to work in the phrase baby killer in there.  Got to keep the Brady bunch happy y'know.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:47:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Belfry--

You forgot to work in the phrase baby killer in there.  Got to keep the Brady bunch happy y'know.
View Quote

Damn! You're right.

Contained within these "High-Capacity, Rapid-Fire ammunition clips" are Tank-cracking, armor piercing, Cop-Killing, hollow point, uranium-tipped death bullets that can double as artillery shells if fired from a dreaded .50 BMG "shoulder cannon."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top