Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 2:34:03 PM EDT
anyone know of another site basides fnfal, the L1A1 boards or something like that. Need a link. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I assume you know about www.falfiles.com ?

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
full-auto.com has a topic for fal's.  You can get a lot of obscure stuff with a google search.

l1a1 is fnfal is falfiles.

-hanko
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone here have an FN made in Belgium?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this,

www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

Lots of good stuff.

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I assume you know about www.falfiles.com ?

View Quote

Last time I looked  falfiles.com was crippled.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I meant besides falfiles. There is another board with L1A1 in the name, that's the one I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
L1A1.com is another name for [url=www.falfiles.com]FalFiles.com[/url]. And they are running just fine now-a-days.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
L1A1.com is another name for [url=www.falfiles.com]FalFiles.com[/url]. And they are running just fine now-a-days.
View Quote

How come the menu on the side don't work.
How come the "News and Events" hasn't been updated for well over a year.

All I can see works is:  the forums,  the vendor listing, and banner adds.
No Faqs, no howtos,  no info, no reviews.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Everything seems to work fine for me, do you have your cookies disabled or other firewall protection that might be blocking things from getting through?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Nope, it's like they dont even show up as links.  just text
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Interesting, I've got the site up in another IE window and it's all there and functioning, last post in the review section was about a half hour ago, and within a few  minutes or so in the general forum.
dumb question , but are you going to  http://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php

you also might try resetting your IE options to default in case something's been disabled.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Go into the forums and the FAQ's, reviews, etc are in there now. I'm not sure why Jen hasn't fixed the front page but it has been down for a long time.

Karl
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Yep, the links on the front page aren't active. But near the bottom there is a link to the old site's front page: [url=http://www.fnfal.com/falfiles/old_index.html]Old Site[/url]

All of the old articles and stuff are there.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Go into the forums and the FAQ's, reviews, etc are in there now. I'm not sure why Jen hasn't fixed the front page but it has been down for a long time.

Karl
View Quote

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top