Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2003 7:40:26 PM EDT
I saw an assload of these at a gun show today. $15 for most. They seem pretty well made. Steel bodies, black followers and an interesting gray finsh.

Are these old news? Anyone try them yet? WASSUPWITDAT?

Not much else interesting at the show. Did see a M1A1 NIB for $1,000. Bunch of FrankenARs. Some nice AK underfolders for $800. The wife was with me. No purchases were made!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If they're the ones I bought from Ammoman a while ago, they rock.

Think USGI but a little better (stronger and sturdier) - but they weigh a little more.

Just my $.02
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll up your 2¢ with my 2¢.
I bought 5 of the black teflon finish varity (with England sticker) with the green followers sealed in a new plastic bag for $22 or $20 each. They look way cool (black matches my AR's) and they work perfectly. I don't know if they are any stronger or weaker that GI's, but I'd lean towards the stronger side. I have been trying to convince myself that I don;t need anymore of them.

Bill

Lauer only had them by the "Buttload"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top