Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 3:45:10 PM EDT
Has anybody ever gotten them on the phone?  I've tried calling 10 times in 2 days.  Either busy or gave up after 10 mins of waiting.  No responses via email, no nothing.

Great prices, terrible CS.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Post in their industry subforum?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
They took about 2 days to reply to an email I sent.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
PM them
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Cheap
Fast
Good
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Phone lines are busy for an AR-15 manufacturer who also sells guns/ammo prior to huge election?

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not a "gun person".....

No shit, that is how the hipster sounding dude on the phone described himself when I tried explaining the difference between the stripped AK bolt they sent me and the complete bolt they were supposed to send during the PSA AK fiasco.

I have the patience of Job but I don't suffer fools very well. Fuck that place.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
You get what you pay for. At their prices, you are not paying for service.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#8]
They answered the phone when I called to cancel an order today.

Judging by the thread on their industry forum, they're backed up about 2 months on shipping. Website states 15 business days.

Ordered what I needed from BCM and it shipped under 12 hours later.

Can't fault them too much. I guess the great deals come from saving on payroll. Good, cheap or fast - pick two. They'll get my money again once their shipping isn't backed up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I have spoken to someone every time I called. Call early. You can also go to their industry forum and either post your question or PM them. They have a pretty good record of answering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top