Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 9:44:38 PM EDT
Why don't women put the toilet seat up when they're done in the bathroom instead of men having to put it down when they leave?

TS
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Because that makes too much sense.

In my house, she uses the toilet 3x as much as I do, so the seat generally stays down all of the time.

Just pull an [i]About Schmidt[/i]... [;)]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
good question!

i get reminded so often about that.  course then i say, its my bathroom...thats the way I keep it.  my pot, my rules you dont like'em get your own toilet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It's all about power......

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
They are trying to cover up the rim you pissed all over because your pee hole stuck together and let out a double stream.
I only mind the TS when my hands are greasy.

The thing I don't understand is why they expect the lid to be closed yet they don't look at the toilet before sitting.  That makes no sense.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The thing I don't understand is why they expect the lid to be closed yet they don't look at the toilet before sitting.  That makes no sense.
View Quote

Exactly.  "I'll fall in!" or "I fell in!"  Why the F can't they look?  Makes me wanna piss on the seat and say I didn't see the seat was down.

TS
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's what I don't understand!  Who sits down without looking?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's all about power......

Sgtar15
View Quote

I was thinking it was about another "P" word.

TS [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top