Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 10:53:38 PM EDT
i want to know what you guys think.  before i get into this you guys need to know a little history. i am 28.  i have a good friend that is about to turn forty.  his daughter is turning 20 in a month.  we have always been attracted to each other(hey...  his daughter not him) but she was always too young.  she is now 19 and i dont know what to do.  she is into me but i dont know if i want to deal with someone that age.  we get along good but she is young and wants to play games.  i cant handle that shit.  im past that.  i know she likes me but how do i proceed?  i dont want to just fk her and screw up my relations with her parents.  i know her parents like me like a son and wouldnt care if we hooked up but......  i dont want to just take their daughter home with me.  help?!?!?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm married now, but I've always valued friends (true friends) MUCH more highly than wimmins.  Wimmins are easy to find--true friends are rare and precious.  I wouldn't risk screwing up the friendship.  The only exception would be if you are POSITIVE you are going to spend the rest of your life with this girl--and you can hardly know that.  Best wishes in whatever [b]you[/b] decide.  [:)]
View Quote

Shouldn't your wife be your best friend?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah..... whatever [b]i[/b] decide.  thats the problem.   i think i could marry this girl but she is still young and wants to play games.  thats the problem.  should i play her 'little' games?  she came up to the bar we hang out tnite.  i know she did just to see me but i left so i didnt just sit there and hang on her. i am playing that game i guess.  i dont want to but if you remember being that age i think she will know i am onto her game.  i dont want her to think i am head over heals for her.  she will just play that and i will never have control.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
yeah..... whatever [b]i[/b] decide.  thats the problem.   i think i could marry this girl but she is still young and wants to play games.  thats the problem.  should i play her 'little' games?  she came up to the bar we hang out tnite.  i know she did just to see me but i left so i didnt just sit there and hang on her. i am playing that game i guess.  i dont want to but if you remember being that age i think she will know i am onto her game.  i dont want her to think i am head over heals for her.  she will just play that and i will never have control.
View Quote

Do not play games with her, she writes the rules, and you can not win!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Go for it.  When I was 27-28, I had a crush on a high school girl.  She went on exchange, hooked up with a 30 year old American living in Argentina.  

So here I was feeling like a heel and scared to hit on this gorgeous chick because of our age difference......and she ends up with a guy even older than me.  Some bartender 30 years old.

Moral of the story.....I'D HIT IT!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Go for it.  When I was 27-28, I had a crush on a high school girl.  She went on exchange, hooked up with a 30 year old American living in Argentina.  

So here I was feeling like a heel and scared to hit on this gorgeous chick because of our age difference......and she ends up with a guy even older than me.  Some bartender 30 years old.

Moral of the story.....I'D HIT IT!
View Quote

Do not listen to this man, or, ilikelegs, they would hit [b]anything[/b]![:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#7]
No, man.  The point of my last point is that I held back, because I thought it was improper.  Turns out, the girl I lusted after PREFERRED older men.  After she left the 30 year old bartender/bellhop, she hooked up with another guy about 10 years older than she.  Where was I? Up in Prudhoe Bay.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
oh i would definatly hit it!  she has a tight little body.  she has bad skin... her face is a little broke out.  i wouldnt call her a zit face but there is definatly issues there.  she is cool to talk with though and the body....  did i mention her figure.  [:)]  fk man...  what to do?  guess i should add a poll.  lol.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#9]
If she's about the games, then I'd say take a rain check.  If she showed maturity for her age, then I'd say take a swing at it.  Being 28, you've got a world of knowledge/experience that she's yet to have.  That can make for a strange relationship, unless she's got the aforementioned maturity on her side.  I like younger chicks just like all other mid-older 20yr olds, but it's hard to find a good one.  Keep the friend, watch the daughter mature, and see if the attractions still there.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:22:58 PM EDT
[#10]
19 eh...just the right age for me...[nana]...if i also wasnt so damn sick of the games...
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#11]
you said "lusted".  thats what im worried about.  is that what is it considering the age difference?  i would like to get physical with her but i also like just bullshitting with her even though she just talks about her 20 year old friends.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No, man.  The point of my last point is that I held back, because I thought it was improper.  Turns out, the girl I lusted after PREFERRED older men.  After she left the 30 year old bartender/bellhop, she hooked up with another guy about 10 years older than she.  Where was I? Up in Prudhoe Bay.
View Quote

It was a joke![:D] I added the smiley. But I would say that sex out of marriage is a no, no.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Just fuck her.  Believe me, you will regret it if you dont.  Go for it.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm married now, but I've always valued friends (true friends) MUCH more highly than wimmins.  Wimmins are easy to find--true friends are rare and precious.  I wouldn't risk screwing up the friendship.  The only exception would be if you are POSITIVE you are going to spend the rest of your life with this girl--and you can hardly know that.  Best wishes in whatever [b]you[/b] decide.  [:)]
View Quote

i agree, give her some time to sow her wild oats so to speak and see if things happen down the road, when she's a little older.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#15]
i added a poll.  this is the first poll i ever made.  [:)]  guess i should have added more choices.  well...  i hope this stays up top.  i want to know what you guys think but i have to crash.  its 3:20.  i have to sleep.  nite.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:40:22 PM EDT
[#16]
My dad said to me as I was growing up:

"Son, (He calls me son cuz I'm so bright)there are 6 rules to dating...

#1 NEVER date someone you work with!!
#2 NEVER date your friends ex!!!
#3 ALWAYS be a gentleman (no means no, open doors, be polite, etc.)
#4 ALWAYS be polite to her parents!!!!
#5 NEVER mess with your friends wife or daughter!!!
#6 DON'T bring anything home you didn't leave the house with!!! (ie: panties, diseases, babies, irate fathers, etc)

Advice from Papa Redneck..

Take it for what's it's worth..I did!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:03:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd hit it to!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top