Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 3:51:24 PM EDT
I gotta go for work.  A week in July, near Sao Paulo.

Any advice?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
1) watch for pickpockets

2) catch a soccer game at Maracana Stadium. It seats almost 200K. Brasil [i]is[/i] soccer, and you'll gain an appreciation for the game and Brasilians in general.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never been to Brazil, but I've stayed at a Holiday Inn in Texas.

(1) Watch for hot babes in wispy bikinis

(2) See number (1)
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Entropy,
I have traveled to Brazil about seven times, and lived there for three months on my last trip. If you have any particular questions please feel free to PM or e-mail me. It is a great country, if I could find a job with a US or UK company thee, I would be gone tomorrow!
S/F
Flyingrhino

PS
The best one piece of advise I can give is learn as much Portuguese as you can. The Pimmsleur language series is the best I have found.I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks flyingrhino!

Bump for the day crew.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:40:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#7]
went there a while back and successfully drowned Dr. Josef Mengele.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top