Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 3:13:35 AM EDT
I went to open a bottle of aqua fina today and before I open it I found a floater.
It looks like a booger.

What's the nastiest thing you have ever found in your food/water?

One time at Furrs Cafeteria I found a large piece of plastic in some mashed potato's and a cock roach in my fried potato's. That was the nastiest thing that has ever happened to me. Needles to say I don't eat at furrs anymore.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:36:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Ants in a 3 Musketeers bar.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:38:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Furrs....mmmmmmmm.....furr burgers!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:45:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought some lunch meat from the grocery store one time...  Ham or something, anyway, I get home, get it out to make a sandwich, and there is a big friggin' dead fly in the bag sitting on the sliced ham.  

It must have flown in the bag as they sealed it up at the store.  It was a big garbage fly.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:45:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I once found a pearl in an oyster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top